Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Interrestingly enough a second (Petra) from this comp (Josie being the first of course) is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. I have a strange feeling she'll be good, but wonder if she'll get the early boot due to lack of comparative familiarity. She has a chance to be the first model to win (?), so maybe we should vote. Either way, hope she at least outlasts Kristie Alley and Wendy Williams :| .

Interrestingly enough a second (Petra) from this comp (Josie being the first of course) is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. I have a strange feeling she'll be good, but wonder if she'll get the early boot due to lack of comparative familiarity. She has a chance to be the first model to win (?), so maybe we should vote. Either way, hope she at least outlasts Kristie Alley and Wendy Williams :| .

Josie getting booted after 1 week or whatever it was, was the stupidest vote in American history. And I'm including George Bush in that :ninja:

:laugh: I'm not a faithful viewer of the show, but I can see how it would mean more to the average viewer to see someone they know and like grow and improve rather than an in shape person they don't know who's already pretty good I guess :idk: . And by contrast in the case of Kim S_______er of course, she was already trained in dance, but already being popular with the fans plus being the best worked in her favor of course. In Petra's case, being reality tv, they'll probably try to milk (or exploit depending on the interpretation) her personal struggles, but I'm sure if she were even a B list actress more would see her personality and she'd go far just based on that. Though I have a feeling she'll be good. But the show has gone on so long now, one has to assume most have had lessons already by now :ninja: , so familiarity and personality may become even more of an asset.