Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

It's a bit offtopic, but is it your scan, PinkCouture, all over the news? I'm pretty sure it is...

I also believe you were the first who ever spot this fact. Bravo, PinkCouture! :hehe:

Yes it is :yes: Good eye! :D

I was pretty surprised too that no one spotted it before me b/c the catalog was out for at least a week prior to me scanning it :p

Thank you :flower:

It's a bit offtopic, but is it your scan, PinkCouture, all over the news? I'm pretty sure it is...

I also believe you were the first who ever spot this fact. Bravo, PinkCouture! :hehe:

Yes it is :yes: Good eye! :D

I was pretty surprised too that no one spotted it before me b/c the catalog was out for at least a week prior to me scanning it :p

Thank you :flower:

3fd92a96a277ab169903bdcddde05d01.gif

Her body truly is far from being the best. Guess that picture with her uncle and the other guy can explain why she is where she is today

I agree she has to drop her body fat more,I am big fan of her(yeah I am a guy)but sometimes she does not look like a fashion/commercial model.

Will she ever be linked to someone who is at least a bit close to her age? O.o

Kate Upton Reportedly Dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Posted Tuesday June 11, 2013 6:52 PM GMT

Kicking off the summer with a new romance, Kate Upton has reportedly begun dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

While celebrating her 21st birthday, witnesses saw the pair enjoying a romantic dinner at Scalinatella in New York City on Monday (June 10).

According to an Us Weekly insider, "It's very new. They were set up through friends. They just started dating."

Though the "Dancing with the Stars" pro and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl's reps declined to comment, the two reportedly held hands during the meal.

^

Kate Upton and Maksim Chmerkovskiy "Just Good Friends," Source Says

Not so fast!

Despite a report that Kate Upton and Maksim Chmerkovskiy have a romance heating up, multiple sources have confirmed that the two are not dating.

One source told E! News that the two "are just good friends," while a second source (who is close with Chmerkovskiy) revealed that they've "heard nothing about them dating."

But man, would that make one good looking couple, right?!

The duo were said to be spotted getting cozy during a dinner at Scalinatella in New York City.

Management at the Upper East Side eatery debunked the report and told E! News that Upton's dinner did "not look intimate at all."

PHOTOS: Kate strips down for magazine spread

While the restaurant could not confirm that it was the Dancing With the Stars vet with the buxom model, they did say that the two dinner guests appeared to be "just friends."

Upton has remained mum on her dating life but opened up in February to deny that she was dating Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander during a Fox News interview.

http://www.eonline.c...id=tweol-manual