Bellazon

The Totally Awesome Chick Fight Deathmatch Championship League

TooBoku

The first tie :D !

:rofl: @ pheno

:hell yea!: @ the new round

:rofl: @ "Chuck E Cheese"

Great matchup :thumbsup: .

Hmmm....this is hard because...well...first off Tifa got beat in her video :mellow: ...

But then on the other hand, that's not to say Chun Li would have succeeded. But then, it is possible that her blue electro blast may have won the fight, its hard to say. This guy may just be that much tougher than the average SFII guy and the blast cause only minimul damage.

In SFII the average fellow fighter may be stronger than the averaged FF goon, but the toughest villains of FF and even some of the intermediate ones are stronger than the toughest villains of SFII. So if Tifa is the Chun Li of FF, that would probably make her tougher by the fact that FF is a tougher world to survive in. But Chun Li is agressive and strong and won't go down easily.

Chun Li - edge in technical martial arts polish and mastery and kicking.

Tifa - edge in street grit and a bigger edge to Tifa in punching and overall stregnth.

We can see by the type of punnishment Tifa can take that she would be able to endure the kicks, but Chun would have to really work hard on defense to avoid those punches. The first one that lands will probably overwhelm her :/ :ninja: .

Chun will put up great effort, but Tifa FTW :) .

In SFII the average fellow fighter may be stronger than the averaged FF goon, but the toughest villains of FF and even some of the intermediate ones are stronger than the toughest villains of SFII. So if Tifa is the Chun Li of FF, that would probably make her tougher by the fact that FF is a tougher world to survive in. But Chun Li is agressive and strong and won't go down easily.

In fairness.. (lol)

That wasn't a typical FF goon. That was a remnant of Sephiroth and even by himself could give Cloud a run for him money. Plus Tifa in Advent Children was out of practice. She was heck stronger in FF7.

tifa of course...

she kicks ass better than chun li does...

she's a beauty too :D

chun li's got kickboxing legs :|

yeah, yeah.. i know coz she's more into kung fu but...

i like soft-looking but still kicks ass!!! :D

Yah for Tifa :clap: !

Great gifs girvia :rofl: :thumbsup: !

Bison!!!! :o

Well, maybe not Bison :hehe: . Bison is the man, I guess :hehe: .

chun li's got kickboxing legs :|

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah, yeah.. i know coz she's more into kung fu but...

i like soft-looking but still kicks ass!!! :D

:rofl:

Tifa because she has waaay more awesome hair ( Lol! Yeah, that's how fights are won and lost in girl world!)

:rofl: :rofl:

Haven't seen either show or movie :ninja: , but great video reprsentation for both as usual :hehe: . They seem close in skill and apparently being emotional :rofl: . I started to vote against Maggie for messing that good food up, but it was in self defense, so I pardoned it :hehe: . Then I decided to vote against Nikita because USA has so many commercials, and...I couldn't pardon that :ninja: . Plus Maggie seems to be more experienced, has a lower maintenance hairstyle and seems not worried about getting dirty which should serve her well in a factory.

Maggie x2

Nikita x1

:hehe:

Toobs said he wouldn't be able to make it, so he asked me if I minded making something up :D .

Maggie 5, Nikita 4, Maggie wins :hehe: .

Next Round: Xena vs. Electra

Xena Warrior Princess

xenaj.jpg

Stregnths: Deceptive stregnth and extremely strong and fierce. A master of mideivil combat tactics, able to live off of the land, a master of sword, shield, bow, staff and the circle frisbie blade.

Weaknesses: Problems expressing emotions

Electra

gunsgarner.jpg

Stregnths: Martial arts, stregnth, agility (not superhuman), basic telepathy and master

of the sai (those forked weaponds she has)

Weakness: Bad dreams from traumatic experiences every now and then

Battle Location: This Brazilian Amazon Forest

post-17304-0-1446084198-70498_thumb.jpg

Vote :chicken: !