Bellazon

The Totally Awesome Chick Fight Deathmatch Championship League

TooBoku

Oh T-X... Who can she fight that she won't completely destroy in the time it takes for her plasma cannon to warm up?

Well i said exactly T-X prototype...the T3 Kristanna Loken was the Official production T-X with new deadly hyper alloy endoskeleton with mimetic poli alloy, (liquid metal) and arm weaponry.In this series Cameron (Summer) is the first T-X's models on the production sequence like the terminators from T-600,To T-900 :)

And again i vote for Sarah Connor ,and her dangerous SPAS 12 Shotgun :p

Voting Closed.

Result:

Sarah Connor: 6

Sarah Palin: 5

This was really close! Good job everyone!

Next fight...

NEW RULE: You can vote up to three times per round but each time you vote, you must narrate your move. For example: Seven of Nine fires phaser rifle at Catherine Weaver (Seven + 1), Catherine Weaver pokes Seven of Nine in the head with her super long and sharp finger (Catherine +2)

Seven of Nine

post-16106-0-1446084181-8409_thumb.jpg

- Played by Jeri Ryan

- Human cyborg from hundreds of years in the future

- Extensive knowledge of physics and astrometrics

- Assimilated the Doctor's Holo-Emitter and created a Super-Borg with a built-in shield and transporter!

Best feature: The ability to assimilate species and technology

Weakness: Melee weapons

VS.

The Catherine Weaver Terminator

post-16106-0-1446084181-86488_thumb.jpg

- Played by Shirley Manson

- Terminator model T-1001 (Advanced version of T-1000 from Terminator 2)

- Mimetic polyalloy shell

- Turned into a toilet and then poked somebody's brains out!

Best feature: Can take any shape and form stabbing/piercing weapons with her body

Weakness: Extreme hot and cold, high voltage, vulnerable to reprogramming

*Note: When this poll was created, TooBoku didn't know Weaver was invulnerable to electric shock. Turns out she is.

Arena: Serenity

firefly.jpg

Vote!

:chicken: !!!

Hmmm...well, great commentary here...but still tough for me :pinch: . But then that's right, because of her assimulation tactics she doesn't have to physically tangel up, but then Weaver could make like a long hook or something to attach to something to buy her some time :unsure: :ninja: . Or maybe she can use her mercury welding to make like a jet pack to suspend her in space if Serenity goes down :idk: ? Weaver's got some tough weaponds, but I like Seven's brains and she can maybe also reprogram her and they be friends :blush: .

I'll take Seven x2 and Weaver x1 in a duel for the ages :hehe: .

:chicken: !!!

Hmmm...well, great commentary here...but still tough for me :pinch: . But then that's right, because of her assimulation tactics she doesn't have to physically tangel up, but then Weaver could make like a long hook or something to attach to something to buy her some time :unsure: :ninja: . Or maybe she can use her mercury welding to make like a jet pack to suspend her in space if Serenity goes down :idk: ? Weaver's got some tough weaponds, but I like Seven's brains and she can maybe also reprogram her and they be friends :blush: .

I'll take Seven x2 and Weaver x1 in a duel for the ages :hehe: .

^^Exactly the same thing BUT! If Seven reprogram Wearver they can maybe be... Mmmm?...Lovers?? :yes:

Seven x2

Weaver x1 (Cameron is so much cutter by the way :blush:)

Ol' fire crotch could of course use some of her ginger attitude and harden her hair into conical points of sharpness and do a headbutt rush into Seven's midsection and do some major damage before turning and fleeing to avoid being reprogrammed and vanishing into the woodworks so to speak.

Weaver x3

Seal of Blood ftw (//_-);

:rofl: Everyone has funny stories!

Seven goes to the cockpit and plays with the console like if it was astrometrics on Voyager... but then the chair was actually Weaver in disguise! Oh noes! :o Seven manages to run away but not before Weaver was able to poke her in the bum! Seven manages to escape serenity on Inara's shuttle... which she assimilates by the way... along with Inara and Shep Book! (What Shep Book was doing in there I don't know) :o They stay near Serenity but they don't realize that Weaver managed to exit Serenity via airlock and she just turned herself into a bridge connecting Serenity to the assimilated shuttle. Weaver pulls the shuttle back into the dock and boards it. The shuttle beginis to assimilate Serenity. Weaver pries open the shuttle doors where she now finds Borg Inara and Borg Book zapping her with phasers. Weaver is stunned long enough for Seven to run past her into the engine room where she tries to assimilate Kaylee. The only thing is Kaylee is having sex with Simon and River is in the ceiling watching them. Seven is grossed out and accidentally spills nanoprobes all over the place before running to the cargo hold. She is however blocked by Weaver who tries to poke her again. However, Borg Book jumps in front of weaver and absorbs the blow for his new borg queen. At the same time, Borg Inara keeps firing phasers at Weaver keeping her stunned. Borg Book dies. Seven places a bomb near the engine and runds back to Inara's pod. At this point Borg Kaylee and Borg Simon join in the Weaver stunning. Weaver now deactivates. The borg crew now dispurse to begin repairs on Serenity. Weaver reboots and pokes them all in the back of the head but it's too late Seven has escaped in Inara's borg shuttle. She pushes the detonator button and Serenity explodes. Weaver is destroyed. River however was hiding in the shuttle... bye bye Seven. River Tam beats up everyone.