Bellazon

The Totally Awesome Chick Fight Deathmatch Championship League

TooBoku

I gotta go with Amidala x3. She fought to retake her throneroom, fought in that arena thingy, had to face her hubby's chokehold, and there was a whole shitload of the "force" in that womb. Plus her neck is stronger from wearing all those gigantic headpieces and I don't think Gorgo could keep up on her skates while eating Senator fist-Sandwiches. Awwww crap, the refs stepped in......cue Ozzy's "Crazy Train"..who needs another beer?? [Go Leafs!!]

Gorgo can fight; she is a Spartens wife. All women in there can fight.

Amedala could not beat her at hand to hand combat, a blaster is all Amedala knows how to use. If Gorgo wanted to fight dirty she would win.

So Queen Gorgo for being just plain badass :blush:

That is correct. This is fight is a straight forward hockey fight. It's pretty obvious Gorgo would kick Amedala's butt...

but my vote doesn't count :p

Also.... GO PENGIUNS!!! YEHEY!!

Jennks :hug: !!! :blush: !!!
Amedala x3

I don't think Gorgo can even fight.

:rofl:

I can understand that since....she didn't fight in the movie :pinch: . I don't think the women are formally trained, but are probably mentally tough :hehe: .

King Leonidas likes rough sex though...

Jennks :hug: !!! :blush: !!!
Amedala x3

I don't think Gorgo can even fight.

:rofl:

I can understand that since....she didn't fight in the movie :pinch: . I don't think the women are formally trained, but are probably mentally tough :hehe: .

spartan women were actually trained almost as well as the men...

quite often if a man wanted to wed a woman and she wasnt too hot on the idea.... hed attack her and theyd fight for it... and the men didnt always win!! :hehe:

and yes, i watch entirely too much geek t.v. =history,discovery etc etc= :blush:

and my vote is ripley....shed tear those ears off of t'pol and shove 'em down her throat

:jimmy: :bellazon: :lullaby:

I gotta go with Amidala x3. She fought to retake her throneroom, fought in that arena thingy, had to face her hubby's chokehold, and there was a whole shitload of the "force" in that womb. Plus her neck is stronger from wearing all those gigantic headpieces and I don't think Gorgo could keep up on her skates while eating Senator fist-Sandwiches. Awwww crap, the refs stepped in......cue Ozzy's "Crazy Train"..who needs another beer?? [Go Leafs!!]

i like your reasoning....dont buy it.. but i like it :p :rofl:

^ :laugh: :laugh: you should get bonus points for your avi/sig combination, luv it!!!

Definitely Ripley, she's just plain bad-ass! T'Pol is easy on the eyes but her name always reminds me of that 80's song that once in your head would replay over & over until you were crazed enough to do what the guy did in penny's signature, lol.