Bellazon

The Totally Awesome Chick Fight Deathmatch Championship League

TooBoku

Isis (Comic one)

she´s the origin. I wonder, who can ever beat her?

It would be tuff. I mean, she can stop time so... :ninja: :laugh: .

Isis can fly, Psyloche can levitate. Both have telepathy. Both have telekinesis. Psyloche is an expert level martial artist and has a telekinetic sword and special (strong but not impenetrable) breastplate. Isis can pass through all objects, use and become lightning which can be both an attack and a defense and more than equal, really exceed the benefit of Psyloche's armor. On top of that, its not full body armor (arms, head and leg exposed). Telepathy wouldn't be much of a factor here because both are so good there, cancels out. If it comes down to the physical, Isis' ability to become and control lightning and pass through objects is a greater advantage than martial arts.

After that, the killing blow is the ability to stop and reverse time which will draw the line between being a goddess and being a mutant.

Isis x3 :morning:

I've gotta say Psyloch because even though Isis is granted a measure of the powers of the original Isis, she still has to verbally say 'I am Isis'. If she can't get those words out she has no powers, and thus is of the failure. So in essence if Psyloch can keep her gagged, she wont be able to gain any abilities. She just needs to get the jump on her, and thus is of the WIN!

Psyloch x3

Yeah, that gives her some hope, but thery're both coming to duel each other, so she wouldn't have come to fight unless she had already said it :p .

And then since she can stop time in both worlds, then she can take how ever long she wants to come up with strategy if she wants to and even go back in time she can just stop Psylocke from being born altogether :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: .