Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

I see, then I guess it's all the same all around Europe, the only I haven't heard about is eating beavers, maybe it's cause we don't have them here, I'm from Barcelona, SP, by the way.

Snails... mmmmm... I love them!!! and we also do the "pig killing" (we call it like that) in the country, and the cured salad ham (jamón serrano) is probably our national food together with the potatoes omelette.

People eat frogs' back legs here too, though I've never tried them.

Sorry for the culinary off topic. :laugh:

You´re from Spain? :woot: I´ve been learning Spanish for about half and year :) it´s amazing language and culture :heart:

btw, beavers are not that good for eating - their meat is too chewy even after many hours of cooking :)

I was learning about jamón serrano on Monday... :laugh: what is the name of the potatoes omelette in Spanish? ?Cómo se dice en espaňol? :)

we were also learning about paella, los frijoles (being mainly mexician expression), los caracoles and many others.

However, I didn´t know you do pig killings as well!

You´re from Spain? :woot: I´ve been learning Spanish for about half and year :) it´s amazing language and culture :heart:

btw, beavers are not that good for eating - their meat is too chewy even after many hours of cooking :)

I was learning about jamón serrano on Monday... :laugh: what is the name of the potatoes omelette in Spanish? ?Cómo se dice en espaňol? :)

we were also learning about paella, los frijoles (being mainly mexician expression), los caracoles and many others.

However, I didn´t know you do pig killings as well!

Why is everybody learning Spanish these days??? :laugh:

I've been to Sweden this summer and I was very surprised about how many people came and talk to me in Spanish when they heard me, I mean Swedish people and they talked really good, one of them told me 80% or more study it as their 3rd language at schools.

Potatoes omelette is "tortilla de patatas" or "tortilla española", it usually has just eggs, potatoes and onion.

Paella is the speciality in a city called Valencia, though it's very typical in the whole country too, it's rice and everything you can imagine in it, normally there are two versions, meat paella (usually chicken, rabbit...) or fish paella (sliced fish, shellfish, prawns).

Yes, "frijoles" is Mexican, we called them "judías" here, beans.

And as for the pigs, yep it is an old tradition in the countryside though we're losing it cause most of the people are going to the cities, I imagine it's the same there.

We also kill bulls and make a spectacle of it, but don't imagine we all like that here, I personally find it a monstrosity from the Middle Age, I'd forbid it right now if I could.

Commentary: http://www.imeem.com/people/rCqJb1/music/9...henopretty2mp3/

Subjects: Layla, mbinbre, Vampire Horde, Ophelia, Barron, Marisa Miller, Behati, Joe & Chocolate.

mattgetsproposedto.jpg

Baron is a wizard undercover dressed as a priest there to marry mbinebre and marisa

vampire^horde is there to attempt to break up the wedding

chocolate and layla are there as witnesses

Toon in next week for more awesome pirate unicorn's undercover.. and druids (who will it be in "Days of Bellazon Turning")

:woot: It's awesome!

And I'm a mermaid :wub: