Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

7-time Mr. Olympia's freakish meal plan.  4200-6000 calories a day.  Definitely not advisable for ordinary people:

He is 5'8'', around 275-300 lbs.  over 100 lbs overweight.  Has trouble breathing and looks like he's on his way to getting a heart attack.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 5:59 PM, Cult Icon said:

most efficient way to eat a lobster

I fished a lobster a couple of weeks ago! I used a rod at low tide. It was fun. We released it, because we fished a lot of scallops before and our initial plan was to eat scallops not lobsters.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:41 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I fished a lobster a couple of weeks ago! I used a rod at low tide. It was fun. We released it, because we fished a lot of scallops before and our initial plan was to eat scallops not lobsters.

why not eat the lobstar too?

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

why not eat the lobstar too?

We already had a lot of scallops and it was our last day of vacation. Our scallops are particular ones; I didn't find the translation, but it's "Coquille Saint Jacques"; they are bigger and better scallops. That's what we fished and it's verry good! We cook them with butter, wine, onions and breadcrumb. Yummy.

They are like this:

On 6/5/2018 at 6:58 PM, Enrico_sw said:

We already had a lot of scallops and it was our last day of vacation. Our scallops are particular ones; I didn't find the translation, but it's "Coquille Saint Jacques"; they are bigger and better scallops. That's what we fished and it's verry good! We cook them with butter, wine, onions and breadcrumb. Yummy.

sounds like a good haul..  I would have tried to keep the Lobster.  They are $20 each here and it would make a good memory..

yeah you french use a lot of butter!  I just pan sear them with vegetable oil.

So this was my lunch today:

IMG_7140.thumb.JPG.519bd2a64d5711911eedbd4c2508bb64.JPGIMG_5500.thumb.JPG.70d899e35c228dc13eed841cad7ba792.JPG

It's called "Gato Viudo" (Widower Cat). It's a half a meter sandwich with meat, caramelized onion, eggs and fries. All in pretty much a whole baguette bread.

The first time I tried it, last year I couldn't finish it but this time I DID :chicken: 

On 6/8/2018 at 10:05 PM, Cult Icon said:

man eats a huge bowl of caviar like it's oatmeal

What a waste :dead_horse:

His comment at the end of the video basically means "I'm pretty stupid and I feel sick, but, hey, that's what I do..." Yeah, that's what you do :dead_horse:

On 6/16/2018 at 5:12 PM, Stormbringer said:

So this was my lunch today:

IMG_7140.thumb.JPG.519bd2a64d5711911eedbd4c2508bb64.JPGIMG_5500.thumb.JPG.70d899e35c228dc13eed841cad7ba792.JPG

It's called "Gato Viudo" (Widower Cat). It's a half a meter sandwich with meat, caramelized onion, eggs and fries. All in pretty much a whole baguette bread.

The first time I tried it, last year I couldn't finish it but this time I DID :chicken: 

It's f#@king half a meter long dude! :ninja: I feel sorry for your toilet amigo :rofl:

That sandwich looks pretty dam good though and I LOVE a fresh baguette so I am all in with that! :chicken: Jeezes though, the fact you finished that sandwich alone scares me a bit :laugh: 

33 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It's f#@king half a meter long dude! :ninja: I feel sorry for your toilet amigo :rofl:

That sandwich looks pretty dam good though and I LOVE a fresh baguette so I am all in with that! :chicken: Jeezes though, the fact you finished that sandwich alone scares me a bit :laugh: 

And I had more meat the day after :ninja: 

The sandwich was incredible! And yeah, it scares me a bit too that I finished it all by myself :rofl: :rofl: 

Apparently it's usually ordered for 2 or 3 people :rofl: 

Damn it... I'm getting hungry :ninja: 

On 6/20/2018 at 7:47 PM, Enrico_sw said:

What a waste :dead_horse:

His comment at the end of the video basically means "I'm pretty stupid and I feel sick, but, hey, that's what I do..." Yeah, that's what you do :dead_horse:

He's a professional "eater" and has his own show where he travels around and eats a ton of things.  Also, he competes for prizes and so forth.

He may have gotten mercury poisoning LOL from eating that