Bellazon

Weight Loss

Liliana

Isn't it easier to just eat normally and exercise? :ninja:

What defines normal? And only disciplined people excerise. I excerise 3 to 6 times a week but not everyone can do this or still gain weight because of what they eat. The purpose of this cleanse is to get the bad stuff out of your body. Detoxing is really a good idea with the quality of food we have nowadays.

Isn't it easier to just eat normally and exercise? :ninja:

AGREED!!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

Love your body girls.

I wasn't asking all this for weight loss...this is about the toxins in your body

I probably will try this one azgirl, thank you very much for all the information :flower: I just didn't understand the oz thing (I'm from europe :pinch: ) I found a converter -that's not it- but you meant 8 till 12 oz water, or...? :unsure: because at another part you wrote "8 - 8 oz of the juices"... I'm not getting something here :laugh:

I don't know what you are eating guys, but I heard in some countries like America is much Junk Food. It's not that healthy and it can makes someone courvly.

I think it's as well nice for loosing weight

Eating - breakfast :

2 pieces of bread with light cheese, or a creme (no meat) and this not later than 11.30 clock.

Midday : Nothing

Dinner : one rice waffle , not later than 19.30 clock.

You'll see after the first day you have already lost 200-300 grams on your weight ...This is helpful

Great stuff azgirl (post #136)...

Two pointers for those struggling with food/diets:

Drink a glass (coffee mug) of warm/hot water (w/ or w/o lemon) before eating. This will make you less hungry and you won't eat as much (I really only recommend this if you're eating late in the evening... you know, when you're hungry and its getting close to bed time).

When you do eat, take one bite every 30 secs - 1 min (i.e. take your time). Most people wait until they're past hunger so when they do eat they scarf it down. When you eat too fast, you are unable to feel your body telling you to stop and you end up bloated and "unbuttoned" :D When you pause between bites, you'll be able to feel when you're content and stop accordingly. You should only be eating until you're not hungry and not until you're 'full.' You might find that you'll be hungrier more often and therefor eating more throughout the day (6x instead of 3) but that is better for you. 6 small meals (like a half sandwich w/juice) spaced 2+ hrs apart spread the calories throughout the day and doesn't 'bog' your body down. And of course, this is all with 7-8 bottles of water a day. ;)

Eating - breakfast :

2 pieces of bread with light cheese, or a creme (no meat) and this not later than 11.30 clock.

Are you trying to lose weight or kill yourself?

:laugh: No, no this is not for me :ninja: I needn't to do diets, but I know a lot about it. And I mean it's helpful ^^ this meals and if you with the time more less as before, if you do this for 1-2 weeks, you won't be able after the diet to eat like a something else, everything, junk food and so on. You eat healthier and not so much calories. That has my mother done, and she got thinnier ;)

I don't know what you are eating guys, but I heard in some countries like America is much Junk Food. It's not that healthy and it can makes someone courvly.

I think it's as well nice for loosing weight

Eating - breakfast :

You'll see after the first day you have already lost 200-300 grams on your weight ...This is helpful

That is what I ate when I was trying to starve myself. A balanced diet is 3 meals a day not 1. Your also not suppose to lose more than 3 pounds a week or every other week one of those. This should be helpful not that.

Ariesdior is right about how much you should loose in a week.

Understand, the cleanse I am talking about only looses so much because that is the food and stuff left in your digestion track.. If its not there, you won't loose. With the American food we seem to have here .. even the "healthy" food has stuff in it hard for your digestive system and kind of toxic to your body, so cleansing is how I stay healthier.

The best way to loose weight is the right way.. excerise and eating 3 medium meals or 5-6 smalls meals .. the latter being more recommended for those who need to speed the metabolism. It should never be harmful to your health to loose weight.

Thanks Areisdior, I hope you don't starve yourself anymore. Not eating for more than a day can really begin damage on the body.. if its prolonged too long.. the damage is irreversable. But it sounds like you know that now.

Yeah I try to eat a lot healthier now and I make myself eat 3 times a day. Its still hard for me to eat but I think its getting better. I also learned not to weigh myself and if I lose weight then great if I don't its not a big deal.

That is good to hear.. I hope you can be healthy .. All i ever care about is people keeping themself healthy.. no matter what they look like.

As for weighing yourself.. I understand why it can be an issue having to do it all the time.. Recently something has made me have to weigh in everyday. It can really kind of run your life a little if what it reads matters.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Strange thing happened to me.. I can flex about 10 punds from time to time but .. I ate at least 2400 calories and I never seemed to get full.. somehow, I lost 3 almost 4 pounds.. does anyone know how that can work?

You're metabolism must be changing. People with higher metabolisms can eat a lot until they get full and still won't gain a pound. They can infact lose weight at the same time too.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

post-37040-0-1446013996-18827_thumb.jpg

Fitness trainer Jillian Michaels as an overweight girl.

In the July issue of Redbook, Michaels reveals that she was once overweight. Michaels, who is now 5'2" and 120 pounds of muscle, said she weighed 170 pounds at her heaviest. "Oh, my God, it was pure hell," says Michaels, who began to gain weight at the age of 12 after her parents divorced. "I spent all of eighth grade in my classroom because God forbid I ever left. I was terrorized."

The 36-year-old fitness expert credits martial arts for her weight loss success. "Karate saved my life. It all stopped the day I broke two boards with a kick," she tells the magazine. After she shed the pounds, Michaels eventually transformed herself into America's fitness drill-sergeant. Additionally to being the certified fitness guru for "The Biggest Loser," Michaels has published a series of books and stars in exercise DVDs.

Along with karate, Michaels lives by a few unbreakable rules that have helped her successfully lose the weight. They include calorie counting, avoiding processed foods and doing five intense 30-minute workouts a week.