Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

5 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

SAG Awards

First,  YouNoMe,  I have to admit I was so busy looking for Leo in the red carpet or to see if he was sitting at a table when they panned audience, that I completely forgot about Adam .  You are right , it odd that McKay didn't attend  :idk: 

Yes, Sugarwater,  since we know he was out in LA on Friday night, whatever happened to cause him to cancel at last minute had to take place Saturday or Sunday prior to event.    Barring a sudden health issue for one of his parents,  it would seem plausible they had asked presenters/etc to take a COVID test 24 hours prior to event , and he tested positive OR one of the people he has been around recently tested positive on Saturday  or early Sunday 

Just know I hope all is well with his family and him,  and I do hope we  will be seeing him on red carpet at BAFTA'S on March 13th.  Since the film, original script , and Leo are nominated, I'm hoping he and McKay will attend  :thumbsup: 

you are right. People no longer care about Covid nowadays. But it still exists. Omicron caught my aunt last week and she passed away yesterday 😖

1 minute ago, akatosh said:

I hope he is well and we'll see him at the Bafta Awards. Otherwise we will probably not see him in a tux until november, when KOTFM will premiere.

Do you think he will start shooting a new movie soon?

@MagicalI'm sorry for your loss.

@Magical really sorry for your loss

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope Leo and all his family are fine 

Yes I think he’s going to film Jim Jones due to the way he looked in the last three DLU zoom interviews. He was clean shaven and his hair was very dark and he kinda had the look of Jim Jones but we still haven’t heard any other news like who is attached to the project ( the director, etc) so maybe he’s only trying out the look with the makeup and hair styling  team, who knows but yes I do think he looked kinda different and gorgeous in the last interviews 

Leonardo DiCaprio, Orlando Bloom and Kate Moss spotted in South West as he attends wedding event at Longleat

Wolf of Wall Street star Leonardo DiCaprio came face to face with lions of Longleat after attending a wedding at the West Country stately pile. The Hollywood A-lister was among host of celebrities who enjoyed a 90-minute private tour of the safari park before heading off for a pub lunch.

Orlando Bloom, Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham were also in town to see British Vogue editor Edward Enninful marry long time partner Alec Maxwellseen in the Marques of Bath's historic orangery last week. Umbrella singer Rihanna was also rumoured to be at the wedding party but there haven't been any pictures of the pregnant singer in Somerset or Wiltshire over the half term break.

Guests toured the safari park which recently boasted the birth of the first ever southern koala to have been born in Europe. The Marchioness of Bath, Emma Thynn, is rumoured to have given close friends Enninful and Maxwell use of the historic stately home as a wedding present.

(...)

They managed to snap a few famous faces including Titanic star DiCaprio who was captured dressed down in a navy puffer jacket and a baseball cap as he set off for the safari park tour. Lord of the Rings star Bloom also cut a casual figure in jogging bottoms and a beanie hat.

(...)

Events planners have put the cost of the dream wedding at anything from £600,000 to £1.5 million. Afterwards a group of the celebrity friends headed to London where DiCaprio was snapped talking to Indian busninesswoman Natasha Poonawalla and handing out red roses in a Chelsea restaurant.

One local taxi-driver told the MailOnSunday: "It was a hell of a bash apparently, I think they got through rather a lot of champagne. It's unusual for it to be this busy in February - the place has been full of black BMWs and Mercedes people carriers ferrying guests around."

Source

Leonardo DiCaprio 'enjoyed bus ride around Longleat safari park'

Leonardo DiCaprio enjoyed a 90-minute ride around Longleat Safari Park after attending the wedding of Vogue editor Edward Enninful.

The Oscar-winning actor was joined by a host of A-list stars at the wedding at Longleat House, and Leonardo followed the nuptials by riding a zebra-striped bus around the estate's famous safari park.

Leonardo, 47, will have seen lions and monkeys on the spectacular estate, which is situated in Wiltshire, south-west England.

The 'Wolf of Wall Street' star - who was seen sporting a navy puffer jacket and a baseball cap - was joined on the journey by fellow Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom, who wore jogging bottoms and a beanie hat to combat the winter weather.

And after the trip around the estate, the guests were all invited to a nearby pub, called the Bath Arms, for lunch.

Source

I think we saw pics of this trip a few pages earlier.

6 hours ago, akatosh said:

Are we sure this pic of him in Indonesia is recent? I think it’s strange SAG advertised him being there and then it turns out he’s on vacation? Well if he was then at least he’s okay which is a relief. 

Seems very odd. Especially since he was already in Europe. Why fly back to the US for a day or two and then fly back to Indonesia when you were closer to there to begin with? Talk about debilitating jet lag. Also, Leo looks great. Tobey looks rough.

The link below gives you more info about Kura Kura Bali eco  project

https://kurakurabali.com/

And soon after I saw the pic I posted above on Twitter, the person below tweeted  about meeting Leo and Tobey at an  event .  

And since Leo appears to have on dress shirt, and not his trademark tshirt/bb cap ensemble ,  I would say it was some special event :p 

2022-03-01 (2).png

And speaking of Leo's 'trademark ensemble' , yesterday his pal Richie posted some pix from the surprise birthday party for Edward Enninful that took place Feb 20th 

If your eye glances toward the back of the pic, you will notice a gentleman dressed in an ensemble we know so well = bb cap,  black jean jacket and jeans, and blue boxers :p 

2022-03-01 (1).png