Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

47 minutes ago, High Priestess said:

That’s so sweet. Thanks a million for praying and donating🙏 God bless you ❤️ 

Every Ukrainian appreciate such actions. 
If you had military experience, you could join the foreign legion.

I hope you will visit Ukraine in more peaceful times. 

Putin started as Hitler and will end as Hitler as well. In that case his soul would be stuck between the worlds and couldn’t be reborn again. 

Or we can return the bounty law: Putin wanted dead or alive. There would be huge price for that💰There would be a hero who would kill him especially after such economical disaster in Russia. 
Anyway, karma is real.  

Yes he will get his and I will be visiting Ukraine some day in the near future. Good will win this!

47 minutes ago, High Priestess said:

I also believe in such things🔮

I’m also highly intuitive. 

It's the craziest think but I was taught not to believe in psychics but if someone is telling you things you can relate to and are accurate how can you not believe. And same here--- two psychics have told me I'm a highly spiritual person and also have psychic powers myself. The spiritual world is all very interesting-

10 hours ago, High Priestess said:

Morning!

Thank you for your compassion  and support 💙💛

Please pray for us 🙏 🕊

I'm fine. My city kinda stills safe, but a local airport was destroyed yesterday 😞 

It’s so surreal. Every breakfast or dinner to the sounds of warning sirens looks like the final scene in «Don't Look Up». But there is one huge difference - I really didn’t have it all. 

The whole world is held hostage by a psychopath. His speeches pisses me off. (yep, I speak Russian fluently too). Unfortunately, some Russian citizens believe in that sh*t. Propaganda on tv works. 

Thanks God, Russia is extremely corrupted and annual budget of the largest country is equal to budget of Texas. Politicians stole money that was supposed to be spent on military force etc. In fact, they only created an image that they have such powerful army. Even one of main investigators of BellingCat confirms it. The only serious threat is nuclear weapons.

I’m really proud of our fearlessness people and a brave president. Back to 2019, I persuaded my mom to vote for him, because positive aspects of his nature were obvious. 

I have advice for you, guys. If there is something you want to do then do it. Life is too short. Enjoy every moment. #CarpeDiem 

And, yeah, don’t let the bastards get you down💪

A bunch of us, myself included, have been booking and paying for Airbnb’s in Ukraine and letting the owners know we aren’t really planning on coming and to use the money however they need to, (food, travel out of there, etc…) The owners I have communicated with have been so nice and appreciative. It makes me happy to see citizens of all countries trying to help Ukraine out as much as they can.

29 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

A bunch of us, myself included, have been booking and paying for Airbnb’s in Ukraine and letting the owners know we aren’t really planning on coming and to use the money however they need to, (food, travel out of there, etc…) The owners I have communicated with have been so nice and appreciative. It makes me happy to see citizens of all countries trying to help Ukraine out as much as they can.

This is a brilliant idea- I need to look into this--- are you just booking regularly through air bnb?

11 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

It's the craziest think but I was taught not to believe in psychics but if someone is telling you things you can relate to and are accurate how can you not believe. And same here--- two psychics have told me I'm a highly spiritual person and also have psychic powers myself. The spiritual world is all very interesting-

In my case, I’ve believing in such things since early childhood. It’s kinda part of our culture. So controversial. Majority of people are religious, but also do some witchcrafts. 

I did a coffee reading yesterday. 

34 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

This situation has united not only the Ukrainian nation, but also all the people around the world 🌎 

Thank you 🙏 

You can also use Booking.com 

2 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Here it is <3. Sliva please don't come after me 😅. I've paid for her readings on etsy and even asked a specific question about my brother and she was 100% spot on. 

I’ve seen this one. 
I don’t think that Camilla such innocent girl. Everyone has its shadow. 

36 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Here it is <3. Sliva please don't come after me 😅. I've paid for her readings on etsy and even asked a specific question about my brother and she was 100% spot on. 

Thanks! Very interesting and her voice is beautiful and calming, so it was really nice to listen her. Also I appreciate that she not defined Camila as evil golddiger lol

@Mirella I don't possess much faith in today's climate. I don't detect the logic in hope amid hopelessness. My belief system conflicts with what's easy and what's real. What's easy is to throw in the towel, what's real is the quarrel of living...decent living at that.

War and Climate Change, isn't the latter a precursor of rage? As far as I understand, without political dressing, war is a present act of immorality and disregard, apathy toward true rectitude. And what is the gain amid this discord? P for posterity and always prosperity too, but never for peace. I hate, I despise living now! What fruitful future can we acquire amongst conquistadors and hoarders? Active we shall be, decisive we shall become, but expectation is a fool's make-up. Without respect, there is no peace, without peace, there are no pillars, without pillars, there is no holding up, and without holding up, there is only falling down. 

Leonardo DiCaprio, United Nations Ambassador of Peace ✌️ , has one hell of a title and an even more hellish duty. 

Thanks, everyone for the updates.

@High Priestess welcome and positive thoughts. 

5 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Thanks! Very interesting and her voice is beautiful and calming, so it was really nice to listen her. Also I appreciate that she not defined Camila as evil golddiger lol

yes I liked her reading--- she saw a lot of positive qualities in Camila---- she did say some things that I hope doesn't offend some Leo fans. I can tell you all she is a fan  and it comes from a positive place.

Just now, kellybsblover said:

yes I liked her reading--- she saw a lot of positive qualities in Camila---- she did say some things that I hope doesn't offend some Leo fans. I can tell you all she is a fan  and it comes from a positive place.

I felt good-hearted vibe when she talked about Leo, despite things she said might be not flattering. Mostly I imagine his love life how she discribed. He is a King and he wants to be free and do what he wants. I deeply love and admire Leo and don't think he is bad, but he really gives me such a vibes.

2 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@Mirella I don't possess much faith in today's climate. I don't detect the logic in hope amid hopelessness. My belief system conflicts with what's easy and what's real. What's easy is to throw in the towel, what's real is the quarrel of living...decent living at that.

War and Climate Change, isn't the latter a precursor of rage? As far as I understand, without political dressing, war is a present act of immorality and disregard, apathy toward true rectitude. And what is the gain amid this discord? P for posterity and always prosperity too, but never for peace. I hate, I despise living now! What fruitful future can we acquire amongst conquistadors and hoarders? Active we shall be, decisive we shall become, but expectation is a fool's make-up. Without respect, there is no peace, without peace, there are no pillars, without pillars, there is no holding up, and without holding up, there is only falling down. 

Leonardo DiCaprio, United Nations Ambassador of Peace ✌️ , has one hell of a title and an even more hellish duty. 

Thanks, everyone for the updates.

@High Priestess welcome and positive thoughts. 

Your words about hate and contempt reminded me of these lines from “Eugene Onegin” by Pushkin:

Who'd lived and pondered, in his soul

Can't help despising people, at last,

Who'd felt - is troubled by his dole,

By spirits of the sunken past:

He has no more sweet attractions,

He's gnawed by lots of recollections,

As by a serpent in his heart.