Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

35 minutes ago, Mirella said:

ย 

Congratulation. ๐Ÿฅณ Feel free to be proud for a moment. I know I did when I figured s-it out. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

I think ๐Ÿค” I'm the slowest ๐ŸŒย  person in the world ๐ŸŒŽ!ย 

ย 

I watched West Side Story yesterday and can't help but it reminded so much of CMIYC (maybe because of the period and the music and the spielberg style/look of the 50s/60s) that I started at some point to replace Ansels shitty face just with Leos :p It worked pretty well for me LOL

ย 

df3a8344c83c201ae7ad11c696864761c3916525

40ec9b9eeb2a5b47c3cc9e0c025ae54aaa6865be

ย 

c43d83b30fd0b8d7f3a32d78db28928584b663ea

1872798d1a1d60672b3f7030fb36ee69489a5267

ย 

ย 

2035f897f839d9352ca82c95ac14dc1969856d8e

2c33dee4e6e39c6d3ec991f4e85090d36416fdca

641c612f0ee4e28a8300635c87cae06fe371b879

51dca44208e88e4e56146a3bc91ea0d3b28d2624

07fdbaaa98c3c74c0d52ed839908e7024126e39a

394a1aed46561b95530f8dbda5c5ea0f0dcac3e9

ae911e40777ba2f817907aedcd8deb49b3ac16c7

ae17735c89ff6899798025d7d9b45f692919ceb7

ย 

ย 

I wish Spielberg wouldn't have cast the Elgort kid in the main role because the movie was pretty amazing... the setting, the dancing, the singing, the story, the message, the visuals, the acting... loved it ๐Ÿ˜ It deserved more than being overshadowed by one shitty person. So I recommend just watch the movie and blend out that d!ck.

ย 

Leonardo DiCaprio to Executive Produce Sitting Bull Documentary for The History Channel

The documentary is set to be a four-part event.

ย 

sitting-bull-library-of-congress.jpg?q=5

ย 

Sitting Bull, a four-part docuseries about the legendary Lakota chief, is headed to The History Channel. The series has begun production with Appian Way Productions, Stephen David Entertainment, and IllumiNative serving as the main production companies.

ย 

Hunkpapa Lakota leader, Sitting Bull, led the Lakota tribe in the resistance fight against years of United States government policies forced upon his people. In December 1890, at the age of 59, he was murdered during an attempted arrest by the Indian agency police on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation. The police force attempted the arrest out of growing fears that he would join the oppositional Ghost Dance movement.

ย 

Those in charge of the production are ensuring that the series will have Lakota community insight and involvement, as Larry Pourier, an Oglala Lakota consultant with two decades of experience advising Native American media, is announced as a guide for the project. Also, a Native woman-led non-profit organization dedicated to Native American representation in media will also provide consultants and advisors that plan to collaborate with Pourier to provide accurate content in all aspects of the docuseriesโ€™ production.

ย 

Sitting Bull will involve expert interviews, premium reenactments, and valuable archival material to provide a detailed look into important moments and figures in Native American history. Some content the series will cover includes Battle of Little Big Horn, Washita Massacre, Crazy Horse, Battle of Cedar Creek, and the Wounded Knee Massacre.

ย 

Major leaders of Sitting Bullโ€™s production include Stephen David as executive producer for Stephen David Entertainment; Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Davisson, and Phillip Watson as executive producers for Appian Way Productions; Crystal Echo Hawk as executive producer for IllumiNative; and Pourier also serving as executive producer. History Channelโ€™s executive producers will be Mary E. Donahue and Zachary Behr.

ย 

Executive Vice President and Head of Programming for The History Channel, Eli Lehrer, issued a statement in a press release regarding Sitting Bullโ€™s production, stating the following:

ย 

We are privileged to partner again with Leo and Stephen and collaborate with Larry and IllumiNative to bring to life a crucial chapter of American history through new voices and perspectives both in front of and behind the camera.

The docuseries promises to provide a new perspective on the legendary historical figure beyond the United States legend taught in grade school history books. The creators of the series claim that this docuseries will portray Sitting Bull as more than just a fierce warrior by exploring the other sides to the leader, including as both a loving father and a holy man of his people. The behind-the-scenes involvement of modern-day Oglala Lakota members gives more hope for the delivery of this promise in the final result.

ย 

Source

ย 

ย 

Leonardo DiCaprioโ€™s Sustainable Investments and the DeLorean Goes Electric

Leonardo DiCaprio continues his support of the environment with his latest sustainable investment.
ย 
ย 
In case you missed itโ€ฆ
ย 

Leonardo DiCaprio is continuing his support for the environment with his latest investment, a cultivated seafood startup called Wildtype. Shopping for a new ride? The DeLorean is going back to the future as an electric car. Itโ€™s not the only oneโ€ฆ Los Angeles firefighters will soon be putting out flames in a new electric fire truck.

ย 

For the first time ever, grocery stores will soon get vegan milk thatโ€™s โ€œvirtually indistinguishableโ€ from cowโ€™s milk.

ย 

And in good news for the planet and its inhabitants: Indigenous Ecuadorean peoples now have the right to decide what happens to their land. And mink farming could be banned in the US.

ย 

Catch the full news recap in the video above.

ย 

Source

ย 

@Mirellaย arguably, by all accounts I am the turtle, tortoise, and the turd.ย ๐Ÿ˜ถ

ย 

Humanity has long endured near brushes with extinction. According to cataloged superstition, when the clock struck midnight on January 1, 2000, humankind should have been obsolete, despite the various timezones our planet has to offer. Without discrediting or daunting the believed future of contemporary life forms, we may find common ground upon the subject life on Earth ๐ŸŒŽ is changing for the worst. Climate change activists are spearheading effectual lifestyle andย business as usualย alterations as speak, think, and sleep. What shall become of us is actually up toย us, to loosely say. One can infer Leonardo [DiCaprio]'s SAG awards absenteeism in the place of hands-on ecological reformation is more than wise, but heroic.ย 

ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@Mirellaย arguably, by all accounts I am the turtle, tortoise, and the turd.ย ๐Ÿ˜ถ

ย 

Humanity has long endured near brushes with extinction. According to cataloged superstition, when the clock struck midnight on January 1, 2000, humankind should have been obsolete, despite the various timezones our planet has to offer. Without discrediting or daunting the believed future of contemporary life forms, we may find common ground upon the subject life on Earth ๐ŸŒŽ is changing for the worst. Climate change activists are spearheading effectual lifestyle andย business as usualย alterations as speak, think, and sleep. What shall become of us is actually up toย us, to loosely say. One can infer Leonardo [DiCaprio]'s SAG awards absenteeism in the place of hands-on ecological reformation is more than wise, but heroic.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I felt sorry for the people that worked on the IPCC report 2022 that got overshadowed by the conflict in Ukraine. (As it should). But reading and listening to the conclusions of the report was like: Life sucks and then a war starts. Depressing and dome prediction. Who/what is going to instinct us first? The environment or guns?

ย 

6ntXewFesXCwWi4ALY.thumb.gif.960f70a19308b952b856144ad8f3920d.gif

^Wondering again what Leo is thinking about it - both, that horrible report and that horrible war. It must be really a nightmare for someone that passionate for the planet. Maybe not as bad as the people who're actually living this nightmare day and night right now but still... So far he didn't comment any of it nor donated he for the ukraine.

ย 

aEAn3zl.gif

10 Hollywood stars with Ukrainian roots: from DiCaprio to Stallone, learn about their stories

The world is shocked by the war between Ukraine and Russia. At the moment, thousands of people fear for their lives due to the invasion of those commanded by Vladimir Putin in several Ukrainian towns.

ย 

War is no stranger to Hollywood, as Ukraine โ€“ the second largest country in Europe โ€“ is rich in culture and art. It is, therefore, the birthplace of several celebrities who today are big names in the film, music and television industries.

ย 

From Leonardo DiCaprio, through Sylvester Stallone or the actress Mila Kunis, many artists have their family roots in Ukraine, learn about their stories here.

ย 

Leonardo Dicaprio

TENRGOCYUVDXPCWWKRBGU33WIM.jpg

ย 

Elena, the grandmother of Leonardo DiCaprio was born in the Ukraine. She was a very important figure in the education of the actor.

ย 

With Leonardo DiCaprio there is a very curious situation. The actor believed that he had Russian roots from his grandmother, Elena Smirnova, who hailed from Odessa. However, it was only recently that the actor and activist learned that the city is from Ukraine, not Russia.

ย 

Elena escaped from the Ukraine to Germany with her family. She got married there, but was cheated on by her husband with another woman. During World War II, Elena fled to the United States, because of her origins she could be the target of anti-Semites.

ย 

Elena became a very important figure in the education of her grandson Leonardo, as the artist has recognized in many interviews.

ย 

Source

ย 

l7-1023x740.jpg

ย 

1567060654167887735.jpg

ย 

main-qimg-97903adbb198a18ab20e6f9613e073

ย 

92397793.jpg

ย 

ECiBQs-W4AUiOFO.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-and-his-grandmother-he gettyimages-1255681577.jpg?h=800

ย 

1456716710-gettyimages-1681841_master.jp leonardodicaprio8608.jpg

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

10 Hollywood stars with Ukrainian roots: from DiCaprio to Stallone, learn about their stories

The world is shocked by the war between Ukraine and Russia. At the moment, thousands of people fear for their lives due to the invasion of those commanded by Vladimir Putin in several Ukrainian towns.

ย 

War is no stranger to Hollywood, as Ukraine โ€“ the second largest country in Europe โ€“ is rich in culture and art. It is, therefore, the birthplace of several celebrities who today are big names in the film, music and television industries.

ย 

From Leonardo DiCaprio, through Sylvester Stallone or the actress Mila Kunis, many artists have their family roots in Ukraine, learn about their stories here.

ย 

Leonardo Dicaprio

TENRGOCYUVDXPCWWKRBGU33WIM.jpg

ย 

Elena, the grandmother of Leonardo DiCaprio was born in the Ukraine. She was a very important figure in the education of the actor.

ย 

With Leonardo DiCaprio there is a very curious situation. The actor believed that he had Russian roots from his grandmother, Elena Smirnova, who hailed from Odessa. However, it was only recently that the actor and activist learned that the city is from Ukraine, not Russia.

ย 

Elena escaped from the Ukraine to Germany with her family. She got married there, but was cheated on by her husband with another woman. During World War II, Elena fled to the United States, because of her origins she could be the target of anti-Semites.

ย 

Elena became a very important figure in the education of her grandson Leonardo, as the artist has recognized in many interviews.

ย 

Source

ย 

l7-1023x740.jpg

ย 

1567060654167887735.jpg

ย 

main-qimg-97903adbb198a18ab20e6f9613e073

ย 

92397793.jpg

ย 

ECiBQs-W4AUiOFO.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-and-his-grandmother-he gettyimages-1255681577.jpg?h=800

ย 

1456716710-gettyimages-1681841_master.jp leonardodicaprio8608.jpg

ย 

I didn't know Leo's grandmother came from Odessa. I learned just year's ago that my own grandfather was Russian and came from Odessa before he left for another country.

ย 

Just read that it is high alert that the Russians are planning to bomb Odessa. I do hope no one is still there if they do. Ukrainian has shown to be very brave people. โค

13 hours ago, Mirella said:

ย 

I didn't know Leo's grandmother came from Odessa. I learned just year's ago that my own grandfather was Russian and came from Odessa before he left for another country.

ย 

Just read that it is high alert that the Russians are planning to bomb Odessa. I do hope no one is still there if they do. Ukrainian has shown to be very brave people. โค

Hi there from Ukraine ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

ย 

So, Odessa was a part of Russian Empire (1789-1917). Then it became a part of the Soviet Union in 20โ€™s.ย 
Ukrainian land has always been very attractive to Russia.ย 

1 hour ago, High Priestess said:

Hi there from Ukraine ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

ย 

So, Odessa was a part of Russian Empire (1789-1917). Then it became a part of the Soviet Union in 20โ€™s.ย 
Ukrainian land has always been very attractive to Russia.ย 

ย 

there is a video on vice news how Odessa is preparing for a war.ย 

ย 

Hi. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

Ukrainian people are the most courageous and strong people I have ever seen. Inventive and creative with what you have. I figured that you would stay and fight for Odessa as you have done with every city and your country. For what it is worth I have never doubted that you will win this.โค You will win it. โค

2 minutes ago, Mirella said:

ย 

Hi. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

ย 

Ukrainian people are the most courageous and strong people I have ever seen. Inventive and creative with what you have. I figured that you would stay and fight for Odessa as you have done with every city and your country. For what it is worth I have never doubted that you will win this.โค You will win it. โค

Thank you for such warm words. โคย  ย Yes, we'll win. Actually, I ain't from Odessa, but this city has special place in my heart.ย 
ย