Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just now, oxford25 said:

Hoping they would scan DLU table , so we can see if he just arrived late do to traffic 

Maybe he has a speacial segment to present and as we know Kate is supposed to present the life achievement to Helen mirren so maybe they will arrive late?! Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they are well 

Lucky

Maybe someone who was due to give out BA or B Actress for movie couldn't make it , and he agreed to do it

I don't think they would have him hand out Best Ensemble since he is part of one of the nominees 

And  , as you recall when he handed out Best Movie for GG , he didn't walk red carpet, just appeared to hand it out at end, so that may be what we are seeing tonight :idk: 

1 minute ago, oxford25 said:

Lucky

Maybe someone who due to give out BA or B Actress for movie couldn't make it , and he agreed to do it

I don't think they would have him hand out Best Ensemble since he is part of one of the nominees 

Hopefully that’s the case 

because the segment that cate, meryle and tyler  is very short so maybe they decided it’s better to put him as presenter for another segment?🤔

maybe that’s the case or am I just dreaming🥴

1 minute ago, oxford25 said:

Oops now we know why no Kate 

She isn’t in States 

That made me think, what are the covid regulations in USA? Is there a quarantine for travelers? I’m thinking maybe because he has just come back from England he is not allowed to attend? 

5 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Kayyt

i was thinking like a very greedy person as I was imagining red carpet / show / and after party pix :sad: 

I was imagining the same. It’s too bad, it would’ve been nice to see them together again. 

796E27A0-57BB-4126-905F-8FA10B1E6C7B.gif

SAG Awards

First,  YouNoMe,  I have to admit I was so busy looking for Leo in the red carpet or to see if he was sitting at a table when they panned audience, that I completely forgot about Adam .  You are right , it is odd that McKay didn't attend  :idk: 

Yes, Sugarwater,  since we know he was out in LA on Friday night, whatever happened to cause him to cancel at last minute had to take place Saturday or Sunday prior to event.    Barring a sudden health issue for one of his parents,  it would seem plausible they had asked presenters/etc to take a COVID test 24 hours prior to event , and he tested positive OR one of the people he has been around recently tested positive on Saturday  or early Sunday 

Just know I hope all is well with his family and him,  and I do hope we  will be seeing him on red carpet at BAFTA'S on March 13th.  Since the film, original script , and Leo are nominated, I'm hoping he and McKay will attend  :thumbsup: