Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Instinctively, I feel you've posted this Wolf of Wall Street clip because you know I am addicted to his look for the flick. Overall, Leonardo is a handsome man. 

I think we can conclude, Leo is driven to push the name DiCaprio higher than the Hollywood ranks. His aspirations are so vast. Historically driven, a historical figure I presume he demands to be. I possess an inside joke, I speculate he wants a Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio High School 🎓. He's authentically in tune with humanitarian efforts, but the school would be a cherry 🍒 on that pie. My only suggestion would lean toward the mascot, I'm sure it's been guessed, the DiCaprio Dolphins 🐬. And that's just to counteract all the shark 🦈 attacks 👊, both literally and figuratively. 

2048020498_Screenshot_20220311-0841592.thumb.png.5c4993077257004cedf62fe24a401763.png

7 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Instinctively, I feel you've posted this Wolf of Wall Street clip because you know I am addicted to his look for the flick. Overall, Leonardo is a handsome man. 

I think we can conclude, Leo is driven to push the name DiCaprio higher than the Hollywood ranks. His aspirations are so vast. Historically driven, a historical figure I presume he demands to be. I possess an inside joke, I speculate he wants a Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio High School 🎓. He's authentically in tune with humanitarian efforts, but the school would be a cherry 🍒 on that pie. My only suggestion would lean toward the mascot, I'm sure it's been guessed, the DiCaprio Dolphins 🐬. And that's just to counteract all the shark 🦈 attacks 👊, both literally and figuratively. 

2048020498_Screenshot_20220311-0841592.thumb.png.5c4993077257004cedf62fe24a401763.png

I love how all of them look like wtf? 😂 We want to do that. 

5 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

The Leonardo and Camila love story is controversial simply because of how the public digests the matter. I'm not so fond of the tarot, but I do take up a strong interest in astrology , I just haven't mastered how to apply it. My supposition is the pair are still together and proof of that will surface soon. I also deduce there will be a formal 👔 appearance between the two because there hasn't been in some time. Through my assessments, I've noticed the meticulous nature of Leonardo's decision-making, I would affirm that he is heavily invested in his goals as a public figure and he will do little to absolutely nothing to jeopardise his accomplishments. However, I don't foresee this union "standing the tests of time", and presumably anticipate a breakdown just not when most expect it. It's never safe to apply time-frames, but I figure they'll still be together when she hits 25. He's made some questionable choices but overall he is considerate. The reason for the break-up may centre around work-related issues or travelling in different directions, wanting different things, you know.

Leo's SAG awards absence, I feel in part, was correlated with McKay's absence. DiCaprio may plus two Morrone to the BAFTA's. The occasional dinner dates are wrote and the pressure is intensified both within and without for more to be done after a four-year plus ride. It does appear change is on the horizon for the actor and I suspect he is quite busy behind the scenes of his own personal life. I've always promoted his family-valued attractions. But all is speculated and DiCaprio, himself, disclosed his loathing of predictability.  

@Mirella Apple Inc. is very charitable and I've discovered Leonardo will not associate with hollowed entities.  

📌From astrological point of view Scorpio ️  has a tendency to get merry late in life, because he is so picky and wants to spend the rest of his life with a real soulmate. So, when he finds the one, he doesn’t waste time and commit.💍👩‍❤️‍👨

‼️There are a few psychological things that can give even more explanation. 

So, a guy can promise his gf that one day they will get merry and create family together etc. He promises all this sweet things just to keep her in his life for personal benefits. She considers him as the love of her life, while he can break up with her just for another lady, who is more suitable for him. Then it takes only a few months for him to propose, because he found a true love. 💕

That’s so true that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. We even love differently. 💃💟☮️🕺

55 minutes ago, High Priestess said:

📌From astrological point of view Scorpio ️  has a tendency to get merry late in life, because he is so picky and wants to spend the rest of his life with a real soulmate. So, when he finds the one, he doesn’t waste time and commit.💍👩‍❤️‍👨

‼️There are a few psychological things that can give even more explanation. 

So, a guy can promise his gf that one day they will get merry and create family together etc. He promises all this sweet things just to keep her in his life for personal benefits. She considers him as the love of her life, while he can break up with her just for another lady, who is more suitable for him. Then it takes only a few months for him to propose, because he found a true love. 💕

That’s so true that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. We even love differently. 💃💟☮️🕺

IDK why but I always had this same feeling, that IF he's ever getting married it will be something really fast because he will know right away. Though in this last years I'am not really hopeful about it anymore, lol.  

Yeah, @Mirella that early nineties-- late eighties business 👔  look was fly ✈️. I like shoulder pads myself. I think the custom designer did well. Oh, and Jonah and the teeth 😬... But Leo, delicious! 

1724048648_Screenshot_20220311-1205313.thumb.png.fb4fe754023ea823bdbd385cf0a6923f.png

@High Priestess for sure Scorps can be slow 🐌 moving concerning commitment. Men do appear to be wired differently, much differently. That's a great insight. 

-Was that Micah across from Leo in the second clip? 

Anyway, thanks Leo detectives, this forum will flop without y'all. 

@Jade Bahr I'm thinking 🤔 that's April's 🍑

I love goatees! 😁

43 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

IDK why but I always had this same feeling, that IF he's ever getting married it will be something really fast because he will know right away. Though in this last years I'am not really hopeful about it anymore, lol.  

He's also super intuitive and see through people. 👀
I'm still positive about it 😌 
I also think that he possibly will marry not a typical model or celebrity and she might be much mature (emotionally) and wise, but still young. 🙎‍♀️

29 minutes ago, High Priestess said:

He's also super intuitive and see through people. 👀
I'm still positive about it 😌 
I also think that he possibly will marry not a typical model or celebrity and she might be much mature (emotionally), but still young. 🙎‍♀️

Let's hope so. 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

More Robin party video

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-VjqRgbDA/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca-WGf6AvRj/

Jade

Yes, he does look great in the clip :p 

Why does she put the cake in front of Leo? Was she wanting to make sure Leo saw her ass? 😂 Leo was like, Scoot that thing away from me. People are taking pics of this. 😂