Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

I don't remember (him) on Ally McBeal, then again I barely remember anything. I was never a tv kid. Movies and music videos, that was my style. But, if anything, Disney is a great rebound source, many thespians have made use of it. @Mirella

Concerning Marty, I hear negative things from time to time. Well, regarding his Leo collaborations. Some Marty rooters feel as if they can do without it. Mostly men. Movies are subjective because movies are reflections cast forth until the chosen audiences and back onto the crews and casts that make them.

A few weeks ago, I read Tom Holland's Spiderman outgrossed Titanic 🚢. The thing about Titanic is its age. Twenty-five years old and the fanatics keep pouring in. In twenty-five years from now, will that version of Spiderman 🕷️ hold the same regard? It's betted against, but who can definitively say. Marty would be the first to admit to the ebbs and flows of the movie-making process, that is to include how the films are consumed. But his argument may encompass my strived point about Titanic vs. Spiderman. 

Regarding Leo's grandmother, I heard about Ms. Jelena or Helena being Russian 🇷🇺. During The Wolf of Wall Street press junkets via a hotel interview, he admitted she was Russian after the interviewer began to pay homage to her. Subsequently, he also admitted her name was Smirnoff and didn't seem to dispel any connections with the previously mentioned country. 

Speaking of, I could use a drink 🍻.

I hope @High Priestess is okay. I know ppl's lives don't have to revolve around the forum but there is terror where she resides and the whole dang atmosphere is eerie. 

I am going to stop talking about Robert Downey Jr now but I still remember this moment. 

I don't know much about his history more than I have read prison and other stuff. It makes me happy to hear that PR-wise he is doing good. From what I heard, I can be wrong, he deserved it. 

Disney saving the day. ❤ No matter what Marty thinks of it. 🙃 Happy weekend everyone. 

"I am following, if that is the right word, the war on Twitter "politicians and journalists, and the prediction is that the situation as we know it will end in May". I don't know what they think will come after. Hopefully peace. ❤

Sorry for a unrelated Leo post. 

I'm beginning to feel an order has been instituted banning all pictures. Secrecy is his style. Now it appears he's situated his presence as an open secret 🤐 . There is definitely a shift of energy about his trajectory. Onlookers are irrigated in anticipation.  

hi @YouNoMe

it's so nice of you to ask about me💛

I’m still okay 👌 still alive. 

Resently, I’ve realized that fate is real. If it’s meant to be, it will happen. The death cannot be avoided.
People managed to escape from the city that is constantly under attack, but got into a car accident in which no one survived. It’s like in this movie Final Destination. 

Personally, I’m not afraid of death. I’m kinda like Tommy Shelby dead inside. I fight my demons every day, so death could be a great release. I’m only afraid of dying slowly with thoughts of regret about the past. 

Sorry for such dark message. 

15 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

She said it's an art gallery

I wonder if he's still decorating his new place. 

6 hours ago, Mirella said:

Sometimes I just think people forget where they came from. 🙃 

Occasionally. 

-Gratitude for the info. 

Sorry if this already has been posted but...

The upcoming eclipses are on April 30 and October 25, 2022. A money year if he plays his cards right when it comes to investments.  🌞 

Leonardo DiCaprio’s coming years will be big for his relationships — as well as his bank account

As for my predictions for Mr. DiCapio, the stars in the coming years are shining brightly.

The big energies that will shift his life most potently are the upcoming eclipses that trigger fated life events. The first way they’ll hit him from 2021 until the end of 2023 is through major shifts around his assets and investments. Big wins will be had — there could be some turbulence in the second half of 2022 — but when you’re Mr. DiCaprio, I have zero worries about his financial future.

From The New York Post