Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I might be too tired but what is this? 

I like to look at statistics and analyze if things go up and down or in circles. Love this line from Wolf of Wall Street. 😃 Fairy dust. 😂

5VIjIJ9YO5lyU.thumb.gif.45d141aa58bd72d7f2facc02aa9ece78.gif

So I looked at how many comments an article like Leos's latest Daily mail gives. It used to be hundreds of comments if not a thousand if I remember correctly. Like a few years ago. 

I just wondered if anyone else had noticed or if I was wrong. Maybe it is not that big of a deal but I like patterns. Are people just less engaged today or are they not interested anymore. Younome seems to think the latter and I would agree I think. 

^Look at JJs comments section. For years over years the Leo stans dissed every single of his girlfriends to death now the whole section is also dead thank god lol

I honestly think with finally winning his oscar Leo became less discussed because most of all the lame memes died, same for the annoying overdue-for-an-oscar topic. A big part people were talking endlessy about Leo just... disappeared.

Same for his love life. It's always the same and the same and the same pattern. At some point people just lost interest to discuss the same shit again and again and again I guess.

Just my two cent.

^Mostly when I read those whiny comments about Leo celebs and their pity PR staged lifes and how all of this is so wrong and gross and embarrassing meh meh meh I'm like... wtf, people? Don't you have any other problems???

Lainey (yeah I know LOL) once made an interesting point about the balance between real life problems and well... gossiping (is this a word?)

Leo and Bennifer

So now something to make you laugh… 

Adam McKay and the cast of Don’t Look Up, which includes Jennifer Lawrence, Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep, and Jonah Hill, have been screening the film ahead of its theatrical release on December 10. A reader called Anna send me a clip from one of the Q&As a few days ago, Adam was talking about the message of the film, and how we are not paying enough attention to climate change, the greatest crisis of our time. And basically how it should be possible to care about multiple things at the same time, including Bennifer. Because he cares too about Bennifer – although his point is that there can’t be an imbalance. Then Leo has a reaction: 

That’s an on-brand reaction from Leo, obviously. And he’s not wrong, of course. But to Adam’s point, and not just because I’m a gossip blogger, we should be informed about the news, we should be actively participating in getting the right information, understanding the issues, and there can also be space for pop culture and the people who are shaping it. Like Leo himself. And Jennifer Lawrence who, you’ll note, is actually a person who cares about Bennifer. 

We know this because we heard it! Back in May, just after the Bennifer reunion was confirmed, JLaw was on a podcast, remember? Click here for a refresher. She reacted to it like everyone else. She’s also super invested in the Housewives and the Kardashians and has been involved in election reform and reproductive rights advocacy and other social justice initiatives. Just like Leo can campaign for the environment and our planet and also know where all the best parties are, from St Bart’s to Beverly Hills. Jen as you can see is sitting right next to Leo when he’s making his faces and hand gestures. I wonder if he knows that she loves celebrity gossip? Of course he does. Celebrities gossip the most about each other. 

Source

23 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Maybe they are just like me. With everything that's going on around the world---- with people suffering in Ukraine---- things that were once important to me--- even like celebrity gossip I just don't care about anymore.

That is a good point. ❤ 

YouNotMe

Yes, the face mask has replaced his fake phone call bit  for hiding part of his face from pap's camera :p

I can only hope that soon he goes back to his fake phone call bit , as it is painfully obvious to all why he keeps wearing face mask outdoors  when none around him have one on as in Cami or his friends  

Mirella

As to lack of comments , like others have said, I think  back in 1997  the public viewed Leo's relationships as they do all relationships as a progressive event , and were interested in seeing what the next progession would be = would it be engagement ? marriage ? children ?

But now going on 25 years later and noticing his relationships never have progressed beyond the 'dating phase' , they have lost interest = as it has become same old =same old 

32 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

But now going on 25 years later and noticing his relationships never have progressed beyond the 'dating phase' , they have lost interest = as it has become same old =same old 

Exactly. Photographs of them doesn't make the pros no stronger than it can make the cons weak. What we witness are endless loops.

-And if the benchmark is "he actually stayed with her passed 25", then what a questionable standard that is. Isn't life encompassed by marriage 💍 until death and procreation for our own immortality? Haven't it been we dream our entire lives of whom we'd wed and bask in our opportunity to do it? Companionship is a great driving force in humanity. Most may abstain from the alter, but not togetherness, which, in some cases, is a counterfeit marriage within itself. And then I ask if one is willing to live like they are married, why not just get married? Have we excelled to an existence where the prospect of marriage is no longer honourable or just to a territory where we say it isn't? Oh well...arguably though. 

^Never got the appeal of marriage. Why on earth would you need a document "making" you so called husband and wife? What's the difference in the end of the day except from being poor when you failed because of expensive celebration, expensive dress, even more expensive divorce. So better never forget the romantic marriage settlement, Leo lol

It's not like marriage is giving you the assurance of happily ever after.

No offence to anyone who's dreaming of a big white wedding with Prince Charming. #each goal its own

7feefaecfa4b6bd5a88b67842d45f6ef7754cce2

Jade

Definitely agree with axiom to each his/ her own personal choices 

Or bottom line  = Leo’s relationship  choices don’t impact my personal happiness nor do my relationship choices impact his personal happiness 

As a fan I only wish for him that when the sun sets on his final day he will feel contented with his choices :) 

Just now, kellybsblover said:

As someone who doesn't believe in marriage or children.... I really cant fault Leo. I've never wanted it. I have a very pessimistic view of this world we live in. 

Just want to say, you have every right to think this way

2 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Just want to say, you have every right to think this way

Thank you for that. I just have moments when I'm so disappointed in humanity and I've personally struggled in ways I wouldn't wish on anyone. Its hard for people to understand especially since I am Latina. We are expected to get married and be housewives.

13 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Thank you for that. I just have moments when I'm so disappointed in humanity and I've personally struggled in ways I wouldn't wish on anyone. Its hard for people to understand especially since I am Latina. We are expected to get married and be housewives.

Sadly, society around me is expected women to get married and be housewives too. I was always told that marriage and kids should be my ultimate goal, but I don't see married women around me happy. I seriously don't know any happy married woman with kids, so I made my choice. You owe nothing to society, live how you want to live as much as it possible. 

25 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Sadly, society around me is expected women to get married and be housewives too. I was always told that marriage and kids should be my ultimate goal, but I don't see married women around me happy. I seriously don't know any happy married woman with kids, so I made my choice. You owe nothing to society, live how you want to live as much as it possible. 

💯

No one should others tell how to live "right".

fff6c8300ab9a23636193cbc73038168.gif