Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Mirella

I agree with Jade above , I don’t see Leo attending Oscars 

The only wild card chance to me would be if he were asked & accepted to present the BP 

As typically those presenters are only ‘seen’ by audience when they step on the stage 

They are typically well established actors in the industry 

If you recall many years ago Leo presented BP at Golden Globes 

We had no idea he was there as he didn’t walk the red carpet or sit at table 

He only appeared on stage to present 

I can see him doing something like that at Oscars one year 

Leo/ pix

Sugarwater , I agree that Leo well knows how to stay out of pap camera view as we have seen him do this for many weeks when he is home in LA and not working 

And if it had been very cold recently in NY or rainy , I think , Leo , like most people, would use cars more to get around , and thus he would be less apt to be snapped 

But it appears to have been beautiful weather while he has been there , and thus he would be getting around the way most New Yorkers do by walking which is why I’m amazed no regular person on the street or a pap have gotten a pic of him 

New Yorkers have in the past been very fast with their cellophone cameras when they see him :p 

And if you look at recent NY/Deumoxi sightings , you’ll notice how many snaps others sent in of other celebs out and about like Leo has been in NY 

For now I shall remain confident that the Big Apple won’t let us down :p 

7 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

My experience when he was here in Oklahoma last year was that if he doesn’t want to be seen, then he is not seen.  By that I mean, it being widely reported.

Yeah, Leo is quite furtive and calculating although a few onlookers got a snap or two of the inaccessible actor while filming KOTFM. It's all a matter of when he wants to be seen.

Thanks, @oxford25 for the pics.  

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

We can barely see him. 😃 I love ❤️ how inconvenient those masks are regarding pictures. 

All of us would recognize that handsomeness with any kind of disguise. Even if he uses people as shields, masks up, or is in the darkness of a club. ❤ I think it is his eyes that tell on him. And his hair. 

7 hours ago, oxford25 said:

I knew my NY paps wouldn't let me down

Glad they saw my alert  = the trophy will stay in NY  :p 

https://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4726057/leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-02/

leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-01.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-06.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-07.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-03.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-35.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-37.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-07.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-32.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-couple-up-rare-day-out-in-nyc-38 (1).jpg

😂 Nicely predicted. 😃 There are some hardworking paps in that city. 

Has anyone else noticed a significant drop in comments and shares under all these eligible bachelor's articles? This is the Daily one. Didn't t it used to be hundreds and more? People don't have the energy to engage and I wonder how the statistic look for how many that reads them. Dropping?

20220322_124935.thumb.jpg.71a6843ba0b9cf9111a71ff312cefc69.jpg

No shade here just pure curiosity. I am sure everything is as it always has been and always will be. 🙃

4 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Yes, the latest pics are quite obviously pre set up stroll pics, but I don’t mind. I’ll take Leo pics however I can get them.  

Same! Just glad to see him safe and sound

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

Has anyone else noticed a significant drop in comments and shares under all these eligible bachelor's articles? This is the Daily one. Didn't t it used to be hundreds and more? People don't have the energy to engage and I wonder how the statistic look for how many that reads them. Dropping?

No shade here just pure curiosity. I am sure everything is as it always has been and always will be. 🙃

People are not interested in going round and round about this, they have mostly expressed how they feel on the matter. I know I have. 

54 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Yes, the latest pics are quite obviously pre set up stroll pics, but I don’t mind. I’ll take Leo pics however I can get them.  

Yeah, much of his recent activities are greatly associated with the prefix pre-. 

YouTube is pushing for old interviews, like twelve or fourteen years ago, his shyness often comes out when he gets praised. 

It was interesting to know that Leo didn't know what Jack was up to because he could change at any time. Keeping him on his toes. 

He is so cute in all of these interviews. I smile every time he is uncomfortable because he gets so much good feedback. 

ZE6W7Ow9Zofv88ONsJ.thumb.gif.6f071932cfe000ad5ffd4fe304a01a84.gif

@YouNoMe Yeah you are probably right. I just saw that the number has gone down and the interest in the articles too. It used to get so much attention. 

Maybe it will turn around. 🙃

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

I might be too tired but what is this?