Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Mirella

As to Oscar parties/pix  = in the past the only one that we have seen Getty type pix from is the MPTF Night Before Party  , otherwise,  for the others you normally only get pap pix of celebs entering or leaving.  However back in 2020  someone who was invited did post on IG some pix from the Netflix Oscar party as they showed Leo sitting with DeNIro /The Irishman group 

So only time will tell what if any Oscar party pix we get this year :) 

I guess this pic is from the show Parenthood , I wonder  and how old Leo was here ?

2022-03-24 (2).png

Awww. He’s cute. How about some more?

4696241E-ECCE-4E5B-AE4E-1B4EB9A69FEA.thumb.jpeg.e8fd94de4bfd45750572efeee15710c8.jpeg5D18B471-6AFB-4596-8491-709CAA3F1476.thumb.jpeg.cb9adee412b89391ebf447f79e1fbe6c.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

At least he hasn’t done the “empty coffee mug” pap stroll with his girlfriend. 😂  

I agree. I don’t like him being chased down. 

Ok, I have to ask. What do you mean by "empty"? How do you know it is empty? And also why would you walk around with an empty cup 😂? no matter what situation. 

31 minutes ago, Mirella said:

Ok, I have to ask. What do you mean by "empty"? How do you know it is empty? And also why would you walk around with an empty cup 😂? no matter what situation. 

Since this has been mentioned has he done the bicycle ride through New York pap pics with camila? We all know this one is a classic.

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

Here’s a couple of links about the empty coffee cup strolls.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd5Xf4sw/

https://www.distractify.com/p/what-does-coffee-cup-paparazzi-photo-mean

56 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Since this has been mentioned has he done the bicycle ride through New York pap pics with camila? We all know this one is a classic.

Haven’t seen it this trip. I think the award for most obvious was when he was on a ski trip with Camilla and Lukas and they sat outside in the cold all bundled up where their food was probably ice cold instead of sitting inside by the fire, and they all strategically sat where the paps had a straight shot of Leo. I had to roll my eyes at that one. BUT, I do still like being able to see him every once and awhile, so if that’s the trade off, then so be it.

Jade

My first thought when I saw Natasha's dress with all that material in back, is everytime I turned around at party, I would be knocking  people's glasses & lamps off the tables

Also kudos to him staying serious in front of that amount of cream on her back 😄

Also, tks, for news of CSA DLU win , as well as, great Rick Dalton visuals :drool: