Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

26 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I would have given it to Andrew Garfield.

šŸ’Æ

Ā 

He's the most adorable cutie everĀ šŸ˜

b0da3553189c418df9f5b92304f11304.thumb.gif.e7919e485327fd26e48a467fdd845327.gif

Ā 

... and a so much better actor overall than the other dude who won. Conclusion: what does it even mean to win an oscar these days?

34 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

šŸ’Æ

Ā 

He's the most adorable cutie everĀ šŸ˜

b0da3553189c418df9f5b92304f11304.thumb.gif.e7919e485327fd26e48a467fdd845327.gif

Ā 

... and a so much better actor overall than the other dude who won. Conclusion: what does it even mean to win an oscar these days?

I also loved Andrew's personality yesterday----- Will Smith on the other hand..... he should have made more out of last night. I don't think he will be getting up on that stage again for an Oscar. Seriously seems like the best don't always win.

Thereā€™s photos of Leo attending one of the after parties with Camila. Sorry but idk how he shows up to these events with her and doesnā€™t feel embarrassed, especially after that joke..
Ā 

Same with Camila. I would honestly be embarrassed if I was her. She has no identity outside of being Leoā€™s young hot girlfriend.Ā 

^because they're much more classy than the people who think tasteless jokes make them any better (how desillusional lmao) and because they don't let dictate how to live their lifes "right" and probably because they don't give a shit about some disrespectful strangers lol

57 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^because they're much more classy than the people who think tasteless jokes make them any better (how desillusional lmao) and because they don't let dictate how to live their lifes "right" and probably because they don't give a shit about some disrespectful strangers lol

But is this how itā€™s going to be for the rest of Leoā€™s career? Next year heā€™ll most likely be nominated for another great performance Killers of the Flower Moon. None of that will matter the second another joke is made about him and his girlfriends at an awards show. Probably something corny like, ā€œLeonardo DiCaprio had the toughest job of his career! He had to play a man who is married to a woman over 25!ā€ despite the fact the majority of Leoā€™s onscreen love interests have been age appropriate. I meanĀ Leo is being called a predator and/or pedo every other day on the internet. Is this how he wants to be remembered? I doubt it.Ā 

^I don't know. I'm not Leo. It's his life. Why are you constantly complaining about it? Let the man just in peace. If you can't handle his decisions how to live is just RIGHT for HIM be consequent, stop following him and live your life in peace just enjoying his movies. Believe it or not it's possible.

Ā 

For me it looks like you're the one with the problem and not Leo and Cami so maybe you should work to fix it for you instead of expecting Leo and Cami to change something. No offence.

Ā 

One more sighting.

Screenshot_20220328-191227_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2103145e5d0b0eac118068e4595a6515.jpg

6 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

No grown person should care what somebody else thinks of them. This is a teenage- high school mindset. We are adults.

Now you're talking straight. THANKS!!!

Ā 

Beside from this if he would date "properly" you don't truly believe things are over/getting better???? lol Haters would just find something else to mock.

Ā 

And then what? Change the next thing and the next and the next...

My final two cents. For the lurkers reading this: Leo has been linked to some women older than him and women older than 25. His taste in women in real life is broader than his ā€œofficialā€ girlfriends suggests.Ā 
Ā 

15C9240F-57F8-402D-A862-FF26AF095A05.jpeg

F2858FF1-04A1-4901-90F6-D71913044ADA.jpeg

Ā 

42257E86-D591-41D0-9CC4-3C1599BA95D9.jpeg

Ā 

E0679B3C-3220-4059-83FD-406BECCD4C73.webp

1 hour ago, kayyy said:

Sorry but idk how he shows up to these events with her and doesnā€™t feel embarrassed

From my angle, abruptly ending or disassociating will prove an admission of guilt. He has nothing to feel guilty about. And as far as the comments are concerned, everyone that weighs in on "The Dating Habits of Leonardo DiCaprio", aren't so deeply invested. Some people congregate just for the heck of it. There is potentially a positive side to this, Leonardo's dating habits is all that can be said, (it) could be worse. If the commenters don't analyse the women in his life, what can be said? He is very tight-lipped and artful. This is just a portion of his life, not his life altogether.Ā 

41 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Jade

Ā 

Beautiful Gatsby mood board, tks :flower:Ā 

ThxĀ šŸ’™šŸ™‚

Ā 

You get what you deserved right?Ā šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20220328-212844_Instagram.thumb.jpg.59fbb776538d1096a3a16c31735ff4d6.jpgScreenshot_20220328-212854_Instagram.thumb.jpg.f178409c833a0d5264244c450e9cae40.jpg

Ā 

Both of them.Ā šŸ„”šŸ„”

Ā 

Little prediction for #oscars 2023 #never too early #lolĀ :p

Screenshot_20220328-213419_Instagram.thumb.jpg.d125ae804924a087f5845ec6b7ec199f.jpg

6 hours ago, kayyy said:

Skip to 1:30. These comedians have been poking fun at Leo and his model girlfriends since 2007 LMAO I canā€™t. How much longer will this go on?

Now. They should pay for Leo!! He can handle these jokes wiselyšŸ’•

It would not shock me if some day we find out some of Leoā€™s young girlfriends were just PR relationships entered into for the benefit of both parties. Beneficial to the young girls to get their name out there and beneficial to him to help hide a true relationship that he wants to keep private. Who knows, he may actually be in a very long term, committed relationship with a 40 year old and have a child or two already. Iā€™m not saying I actually believe this, but if this were to come out, I would just say, ā€œYep. Seems about right.ā€

1 minute ago, Sugarwater said:

It would not shock me if some day we find out some of Leoā€™s young girlfriends were just PR relationships entered into for the benefit of both parties. Beneficial to the young girls to get their name out there and beneficial to him to help hide a true relationship that he wants to keep private. Who knows, he may actually be in a very long term, committed relationship with a 40 year old and have a child or two already. Iā€™m not saying I actually believe this, but if this were to come out, I would just say, ā€œYep. Seems about right.ā€

Everything is possible in this life!

Ā