Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

42 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Absolute. He'd love to be back in the circle. But the guard dog 🐶...(no disrespect intended).

Leonardo isn't going to entertain this...again. 

I think it is a Tobey problem and not a Leo one, to be honest. 🙃 Interesting videos tho. 

19 minutes ago, Mirella said:

I think it is a Tobey problem and not a Leo one, to be honest. 🙃 Interesting videos tho. 

You know it! There is an indivisible bond between them. I ascribe it to Tobey being the first segway to a friend. In that video 📼 you posted from the New York Times, he attributed his lack of comrades to geography, but I think people just gave him a hard time because it's like that when you're on the verge of greatness. He's Leonardo the Retardo no more. I doubt if Leo will ever sever from Tob. 

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Same since I'm acting already like a weirdo too. At least I'm aware of it 🤣

I just shut up now 🙊

Haha I have no supervisor at work. 😅 you're an important part of this Leo message boards. 👍 just wanted to let you know I appreciate your contributions here.

Jade

As we long time Leo fans know well we’ve seen many videos like this as Leo leaves assorted restaurants, clubs , and movie premieres /events over the years 

The only difference being that at movie premieres/ events he typically has burly bodyguards or Reeza keeping the picture takers at a distance or blocking their camera’s view 

I’m not sure where in NY Leo is in the new Aflo pap pix or this video  , but it does seem like he walked right into a hornet’s nest of people taking his pic all at once = the Aflo paps , the group that took this video , and the guy in coat who actually stood by taxi window taking pix 

Or in other words the downside of fame 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Or in other words the downside of fame 

True.

Still the "funniest" thing about this vid are the comments saying Leo has to be more friendly to the ruthless crowd. Like some trained monkey entertaining the people when they command.

funny-laughing.thumb.gif.2209573676363a4bfc8b9d909644d3f4.gif

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

True.

Still the "funniest" thing about this vid are the comments saying Leo has to be more friendly to the ruthless crowd. Like some trained monkey entertaining the people when they command.

funny-laughing.thumb.gif.2209573676363a4bfc8b9d909644d3f4.gif

Yup I replied to one of the idiots that he doesn't owe anyone anything. How ridiculous 😅

6 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Hoping to see some pix of Leo from this week’s Oscar parties

C2D7059B-047A-45C4-B577-0C48D2EDAEE8.jpeg CC707D6F-4971-47CD-A368-222ED2C21F68.jpeg E566C0C4-C3E4-4F4A-B0A4-5461339AD194.jpeg

It is a busy weekend. 🙃 I know Beyonce's party is a no phones zone but how about the others? Or at least her party was a no phones happening before. Just paps hanging outside screaming "LEO".

I hope he has fun if he goes. ❤

9 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Yup I replied to one of the idiots that he doesn't owe anyone anything. How ridiculous 😅

Same 😄

Sometimes I think we shouldn't post everything about Leo here. When he decided to do a pap walk (or official appearance) and we make a little fun of him fine because it was his decision but this latest vid? I know it's (the ugly) part of his life like ox said but with every like or click this vid gets it's like us saying 'yeah go ahead make another we approve'.

Same for those weirdos claiming Leo destroyed their lifes. Spreading their message is exactly what they want. As a fan I don't understand why this board has to offer such ruthless and disrespectful behaviour against Leo the huge platform this board is - to people who give a shit about Leo, his rights and feelings just thinking about their own advantage with using his name or face for their own damn good. It feels just wrong to me. Maybe I'm the only one.

No offence to anyone because of course everyone has the freedom to post whatever they want ✌️

But sometimes as a fan it's in our responsibility too what to post/support and what not or maybe at least giving a warning "without Leos permission" or something like that so everyone here can decide to click on the particular link or not.

It's kinda sad how people treat others in the internet they never would in real life because they think the internet is some lawless, anonymous space with no consequences for their bad acting.

Sorry weird me strikes again but sometimes it's just good to write all those shit down.

gif-of-leonardo-dicaprio-crying-in-the-d

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611acc5a351529f55fbcd

tumblr_mt283klnCm1sor9n5o1_1280.gif

im-fine-van-ness.gif

Mirella

As to Oscar parties/pix  = in the past the only one that we have seen Getty type pix from is the MPTF Night Before Party  , otherwise,  for the others you normally only get pap pix of celebs entering or leaving.  However back in 2020  someone who was invited did post on IG some pix from the Netflix Oscar party as they showed Leo sitting with DeNIro /The Irishman group 

So only time will tell what if any Oscar party pix we get this year :) 

I guess this pic is from the show Parenthood , I wonder  and how old Leo was here ?

2022-03-24 (2).png

Just my daily contribution to #oscar week 2022

Since "Inception" is Leos highest rated oscar flick on imdb here some aesthetics.

theend1bw.thumb.png.6cdd5acc9dc4d9b32a0ea36342be09e5.png ffe576810301919543cb595a7b5a0deb843972b36ad65be5f4e01f1be18bb3194afec86462f98f9c

5333d1c6d127bc405bad8332c058b4433372da71 e48906e39faaa380cc6e56cfeccbdb3da78f2623 f2cff95e8ca0f81dc6cdc5b4a5abdcb34fc2db00

58857bacf18068d2178d36e1e960a6dda7a760dd 66b81b62122f5ff91ff9520891952d253e85851b 8308ada98a849954b77be1f371cc0ab86a59f192

I'm asking you to take a leap of faith.

To take a leap of faith, yes come back with me.

So do you want to take a leap of faith?

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Mirella

As to Oscar parties/pix  = in the past the only one that we have seen Getty type pix from is the MPTF Night Before Party  , otherwise,  for the others you normally only get pap pix of celebs entering or leaving.  However back in 2020  someone who was invited did post on IG some pix from the Netflix Oscar party as they showed Leo sitting with DeNIro /The Irishman group 

So only time will tell what if any Oscar party pix we get this year :) 

I guess this pic is from the show Parenthood , I wonder  and how old Leo was here ?

2022-03-24 (2).png

Thank you. ❤ I remember the pictures with Deniro. Leo was a cute kid. 

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

When he decided to do a pap walk (or official appearance) and we make a little fun of him fine because it was his decision but this latest vid? I

At least he hasn’t done the “empty coffee mug” pap stroll with his girlfriend. 😂  

I agree. I don’t like him being chased down.