Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

18 minutes ago, kayyy said:

Another awards show, another joke made about Leo’s girlfriends..

And we can expect that until he manages to say "I do". Others may rebut, but...surrendering to matrimony is the only remedy. He won't be eclipsed by these antics. He's far greater than that!  

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

No one but here cares about this lame same upcoming joke anymore.

560514348_Screenshot2022-03-28at11-54-53leonardodicaprioHashtagaufInstagramFotosundVideos.thumb.png.72811b685e858b262f342ffcc3b3cf29.png

Source

Maybe next time Leo should hire Will Smith to punch all those fuckers down lmao

"Her 2 fans laughed at that" comment is 🔥 

^It still amazes me how all those women care so much about where Leo puts his dick in lol Are they all that desperate? I mean I'm sure he has a pretty gifted one but heck it's none of your business ladies. Never no matter how hard you try to get this dick. So just move on for heavens sake.

dfF.gif

41 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^It still amazes me how all those women care so much about where Leo puts his dick in lol Are they all that desperate? I mean I'm sure he has a pretty gifted one but heck it's none of your buisness ladies. Never no matter how hard you try to get this dick. So just move on.

dfF.gif

Yes, they all are that desperate... and pathetic. And, I don't know if it just coincidence or not, they all are not attractive lol

(It) doesn't feel the same. I perceive we are (society) desperately wanting to rekindle what was lost before March of 2020, but that is long gone. The American Cinematic Market is losing more than it can revenue.

And these award 🏆 ceremonies aren't attracting too many viewers. It doesn't appear too many people care anymore. We are living in such sensitive times and the looming feeling of a great dearth feels inescapable.

As far as Leonardo is concerned the worthiness of actor-producer-director combination is too rapidly evaporating, as well. With many of the old heads resigning and many more plagued with the revelation of malfeasance, where shall the blemish-free actor progress? As one domino falls, and the structure of Hollywood shifts, will there be a place for what was? 

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FORUM THAT NEVER QUITS! 

ok can I just bring up Will Smith for a second on our Leo board? He is not the best actor IMO- he knew he was getting that Oscar and now all we will remember is him losing control and slapping someone in front of all of Hollywood. Was that nothing he could have handled after the show? He seems a little bit out of control. 

I think Will's behaviour was innacceptable. He should have just said something and not slap Chris Rock. The worst thing is that he even laughed at the joke at first and then got up and slapped him.

And then the speech. It was all so cringe-inducing.

Now back to Leo and the best oscar moment in history:

leonardo_dicaprio_0.thumb.jpg.2f9af1ce9acb605cc92b5aa352da59c4.jpg996282288_leonardo-dicaprio-vergisst-id8e76cc23bintouchw1100rmsk.thumb.jpeg.b692f62ba0e79a93091ef24eb440e15f.jpeg

23 minutes ago, akatosh said:

I think Will's behaviour was innacceptable. He should have just said something and not slap Chris Rock. The worst thing is that he even laughed at the joke at first and then got up and slapped him.

And then the speech. It was all so cringe-inducing.

Now back to Leo and the best oscar moment in history:

leonardo_dicaprio_0.thumb.jpg.2f9af1ce9acb605cc92b5aa352da59c4.jpg996282288_leonardo-dicaprio-vergisst-id8e76cc23bintouchw1100rmsk.thumb.jpeg.b692f62ba0e79a93091ef24eb440e15f.jpeg

Honestly Leo has so much class. Mr. Smith was so offended only after he saw his  "wife's" reaction. He had no issue with that before. As a Leo fan it offends me that he is now tied with Will for one Oscar. I would have given it to Andrew Garfield.