Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

A couple of more things that popped up in my memory of the chats. Jonah also chatted with us at least once. Someone asked Jonah what Leo smelled like and he said, “It depends on what he’s been doing.”  Good answer. Good answer. Jerry talked about wanting to get a pet squirrel and we all joked that he could keep it in his big, poofy, curly, red hair. Jerry also talked about an auto commercial, (Wagon R, I think), he had just filmed with Leo. He said they all were hitting each over the head with an empty water bottle and it was hilarious and they couldn’t stop laughing. Jerry also talked about having bought a GTO and was having it shipped to LA. Irmelin stopped by to say hello once and answer a few questions. That’s all I can remember right now.

You are lucky for having this opportunity 😍

@Magical He does have that Head n Shoulders sexiness 🥰 similar to that photo posted with Bar's dad a while back. I was gonna say 2009-10, but then he sorta duplicated that grown and sexy Jack Dawson look with Toni. Now, I'm mixed up. Anyway, there's no telling why Lee is in New Orleans, and literally no telling with the non-disclosure vibrations he institutes. I wanted to see if he was there by any chance of Jim Jones, but Jones is from Indiana. I'm pushing that project with great vigour. The 45th anniversary of the tragedy at Jonestown will be next November, I can't imagine him passing that up. We've been having some strange weather patterns, we, as in the nation. There have been severe storms in the American South and non-stop wildfires in Northern California.

The options are multitudinous. I also wonder if he'd slip over to Oklahoma. Despite, what the news line states, he rarely goes places just for the sake of going. It's only until he feels like unleashing the purposes of his travels via another's account or through a formal project do we make the connection, or at least me anyway. For example, the grand Italian 🍝 feast he, Camila, and the mystery woman shopped for during the DLU filming. So much food for so many people, didn't know he was living with Jennifer and Jonah, etc. I'm sure he sprung for the whole crew if they were around. He's so...abstruse in that way. 🙂

@High Priestess...

On 8/4/2010 at 11:56 PM, FashionDream said:

Leonardo DiCaprio: Marriage plans?

Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly planning to propose to girlfriend Bar Refaeli – and has already enlisted his mum's help to pick out a ring.

The Titanic star has told pals he is ready to pop the question and is even planning to sell his $6.5m Hollywood mansion to move in with the supermodel, according to a US report.

A source revealed: 'Leo has told his closest friend that his mum has been helping him pick out an engagement ring for Refaeli.

'He is finally ready to settle down and make it official. His friends completely support him and are really happy about the decision.'

The 35-year-old actor and Israeli-born Refaeli, 25, have been dating since November 2005.

The reports come after DiCaprio hinted last month that he is ready to become a father.

'Do I want to be a father? Yes, but I think I have a few more years,' he told a Swiss newspaper in July.

And he also told US TV's Access Hollywood that getting married and having children is 'absolutely gonna happen' for him one day.

A representative for the actor was unavailable for comment.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/n..._medium=twitter

JUST BECAUSE WE ARE WAITING FOR NEW PHOTOS! I WAS SCANNING THROUGH OLD CONVERSATIONS AND FELT LIKE IT'S JUST ABOUT THAT TIME FOR THE ABOVE CLAIMS TO REOCCUR. I WONDER WHAT THE SECRET SOURCE FOR PEOPLE MAGAZINE WILL STATE FOR THE UPCOMING MONTHS?! YOU KNOW, WITH THAT 25 THING PENDING AND ALL.