Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Where do you get this tweets Nanda?hehe

It's really funny! LOL

Well .. talking about good things now.

Leo is #15 on Pop Sugar 's TOP 100 for 2011. Nice, but it deserved to be in a better position (Robert Pattinson in the second? Not really!)

Favorite A-List Actors

#3 (Very good)

All-Time Favorite Stars

#19 (Should be among the five, at least)

Sexiest Celebrity Men

#3 (For me it will always be first, GORGEOUS :drool: )

The name of Leo will appear at the prestigious dictionary Larousse 2012, next to Steve Jobs. :laugh: Nice!

http://www.tsr.ch/info/culture/3211762-rob...e-larousse.html

Roberto Alagna, Steve Jobs, Leonardo DiCaprio, Charlotte Gainsbourg and the caipirinha enter the dictionary

June 16, 2011 9:59

The common point between the tenor Roberto Alagna, the Apple boss Steve Jobs and actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Charlotte Gainsbourg and Kristin Scott Thomas? They are among the 60 persons who enter the Petit Larousse 2012 alongside 3000 new words. The caipirinha, the grandpa-woofer (babyboomeur happens to retirement), the Chorba (soup served during Ramadan) or orthorexia (obsession with food quality) were also honored to join the Bible words. The Cambridge illustrated comprises a total of 62,000 nouns, 28,000 proper nouns, 5,000 illustrations and 350 maps.

It is kinda funny how I post an article and then someone else posts it right after -sure it happen sometime but it happen to my posts a lot :yuckky: whatev-if people wanna ignore my posts that is fine cuz Ive been asked to ignore some other peoples post too -it is very childish tho - wish Leo fans were above this childish stuff.

Anyway, Nanda, (that comment was not directed at U btw-U always thanks me for my posts - Leo's place on PopSugar top100 is actually VERY good when U compare where everyone is on that list or did not even make this list. Of course people like Pattison will get most points because he has thousands of fans voting him in .But I think PopSugar's readers are

Hi everyone! Thank your for the welcomes! FashionDream, I told you I would post but you gals are so quick with the Leo news. :laugh: But I found something on Twitter. Carmel is so beautiful, and very romantic. I hope he visits Mr. Eastwood while he's there.

http://twitter.com/city__chic

Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio in Carmel outside of my old work...wahhh! Thx for the pic Jen! http://t.co/M4qaQu0

hi ..eveybody here do you girls know where Leo is now ?

I just saw this :

Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/sarahbeezy14

@sarahbeezy14 California

Sarah Beth Avila

This is turning out to be the best week ever, first the crew from the Voice now I see Blake and Leo. KEEP THIS COMING PUHLEASE!!

20 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Leo isn't in NYC now?

Hi everyone! Thank your for the welcomes! FashionDream, I told you I would post but you gals are so quick with the Leo news. :laugh: But I found something on Twitter. Carmel is so beautiful, and very romantic. I hope he visits Mr. Eastwood while he's there.

http://twitter.com/city__chic

Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio in Carmel outside of my old work...wahhh! Thx for the pic Jen! http://t.co/M4qaQu0

wow I like this pic !!!!!

:wave: hi..fashion :laugh:

Where is Carmen??

Carmel-By-the-Sea is a really beautiful little city on the northern California coast, near Monterey and Big Sur. Clint Eastwood lives nearby in Pebble Beach. He owned a restaurant in Carmel, and I think he was Mayor at one time.

Thanks for the tweets and new pictures everyone! :D

I can't help but laugh a little at the one where Leo is covering his ears. Hahaha!

Something I've pondered: Who takes care of all of Leo's pets while he's non stop in Europe to NYC to Vegas etcetc? I know he's rich enough of course to have people take care of them but I always wonder how famous people do such things. :laugh: You have to trust someone enough to take them in and out and feed them on time and etcetc. IDEK WHY I AM GOING ON ABOUT THIS. :laugh: It's just someting that popped into my mind.

Nanda

Thanks for news of Leo entry in dictionary . That's a nice thing to be able to show your kids one day. :)

Fash

Thanks for Tokio Hotel interview. I can tell Georg knows talent "century actor" :)

Also , thanks, for Selena Gomez comment. I ,also, remember her stating she had a crush on Leo.

I was glad to see a photo from last night's party,thanks.

wijnboerinnetje

I guess "Devil in White City" is still on. Have you read the book ? I did . Holmes truly was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Thanks for LD Hookup list :)

Katch

Thanks for another dinner article :)

by princess

Thanks for more play photos.:)

Palmina

Thanks for more Dream Hotel party pix and another party article :)

I'm sure Leo is used to it, but I would hate to have all these people closing in around me.

JouJou

Thanks for news of Leo and Blake in Carmel. I've been there ,and I agree it is a lovely city as is Monterey.

aomgthereckless

Thanks for another Carmel tweet. It does sound like a great week for her.:)

Barilace

You've posed a question, I ,too, have wondered about who takes care of his pets .I do know that I recently saw a photo of Leo on another fan forum that was taken in New York earlier in the year , and he was walking with Django. So I guess ,sometimes , he travels with them :)

aww, thank U so much to all the girls who responded to me and saying U appreciate what I share - I guess I just felt ignored! Hi to all the new posters ! wow, Carmel sounds like a really nice place - hope Leo is really enjoying himself before he goes back to work. I guess he will be going to Australia???

Wow,news and news! That's great!

It seems like Leo and Blake are having a good time together! They are enjoying like anything! :blush:

Great pics girls,and nice news!

Hello everyone! Hello Solange!