Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi, Everyone,

I have been reading your forum for awhile, and thought I'd delurk

The posters here do a great job of keeping fellow fans updated on all the latest Leo news or pix !

I will join you. :wave: Thanks to those who keep us informed and keep this place friendly. It is much appreciated!

I was looking at a Leo forum and found this. Gatsby shooting date pushed to September??

[Carey] Mulligan got caught up with Kazan and her boyfriend, actor Paul Dano. “I’m in New York right now doing a play and I thought we were going to do ‘Gatsby’ here, but now we’re doing it in Australia in September,” said Mulligan.

http://www.wwd.com/eyescoop/eye/country-st...85?module=today

Perhaps it got pushed to shooting in September. Django is repordadly shooting in the fall, so I would assume he would start shooting "Django" after Gatsby :)

I was looking at a Leo forum and found this. Gatsby shooting date pushed to September??

[Carey] Mulligan got caught up with Kazan and her boyfriend, actor Paul Dano. “I’m in New York right now doing a play and I thought we were going to do ‘Gatsby’ here, but now we’re doing it in Australia in September,” said Mulligan.

http://www.wwd.com/eyescoop/eye/country-st...85?module=today

Perhaps it got pushed to shooting in September. Django is repordadly shooting in the fall, so I would assume he would start shooting "Django" after Gatsby :)

But if Gatsby starts in september Leo can not shoot with Tarantino.

Kat

Thanks, also, for Gatsby news.

Fashiondream

Thanks for welcome :)

Palmina84

But if Gatsby starts in september Leo can not shoot with Tarantino.

I read on another fan forum the filming of "Django" will last to Feb 2012, so Leo could still do both films even if "Gatsby" doesn't start to Sept.

I think he would be great as a charismatic villain

Welcome JouJou and Oxford!!! So nice to have new fans!

@Leda, I think this new Tarantino role will be a chance for Leo to stretch out a bit, and do something different, like my all time fav Leo movie Gilbert Grape, I am sorry but the only reason Leo did not win an Oscar for Gilbert Grape is because of his young age. So unfair!!!!!!!!!

I heard that Entourage is based on Leo and Mark Whalberg, I actually read an interview with the guy Adrien Brody who said that in order to prepare for the role he shadowed Leo for some time, hung out with etc.

But I hate that show I think it is so misogynistic, the way they treat women is disgusting, and the writing is really bad. I only like Johnny Drama and of course Ari Gold.

Leonardo DiCaprio heads into the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre to catch a performance of the new Broadway play The Motherf–ker with the Hat on Tuesday (June 14) in New York City.

The show stars Chris Rock and is described as a “high-octane verbal cage match about love, fidelity and misplace haberdashery.”

The Motherf–ker with the Hat was nominated for Best Play at last weekend’s Tony Awards, but it lost to War Horse.

Earlier this week, Leo wore his favorite baseball cap while taking a walk through NYC and chatting on his cell phone.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/06/15/le...r-with-the-hat/

Oh and the Walk of Fame is totally unimportant, it's just a marketing ploy, the way one gets a star is a Studio actually pays for it , its like $40,000. For example when Gwyneth Paltrow had her Country Song movie coming out the studio bought her the star on the Walk of Fame and there was a ceremony and camera crews etc. It is not prestigious at all, and we all know Leo does not need anymore publicity.

The person who tweeted this is from LA but it looks like the person is currently in NYC judging from their other tweets. Plus googiling Meatpacking district brings up NYC

Cameronadamsxxx: Just saw Leonardo dicaprio in meatpacking district disguised in raybans.

36 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone · Reply · View Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/Cameronadamsxxx

Wow, thanks fash for the pics and tweet!! :wave: He looks very good! :drool: And yes fash, the meatpacking district is in NYC!

Also Palmina: Leo will still be able to do "Django" if Gatsby starts in September. "Django" doesn't shoot until fall, (it could be late fall too) and Leos role is a surporting role, so he doesn't have to film as long as he would normally. So yeah, I believe he'll have time! I'm sure he can juggle it!! :)

Maybe Leo is looking into doing some stage work since he keeps seeing so many shows? I would love that. I know I think I remember him saying he'd be possibly down with doing stage work.

Hey everyone that's new! :wave:

yeah Intouch is probably one of the worst of them all, along with Star and OK, but hey It was still fun reading! lol :D Even if these gossip sites make up stuff, sometimes the rumors are fun to read, lol!! Plus its not anything bad, So Thanks Nanda!

Also Nanda: Cannot get over how sexy your avi of Leo is! :drool:

Also interesting Barilace!

Fash

I love the new pix Thanks for posting them. Leo sure seems to be making the most of his time in the Big Apple.

Nanda and Barilace

Thanks for the welcome :wave:

I'm glad my friend alerted me to this site, from what I've read this forum is a great source of information for a Leo fan :)

Barilace

Maybe Leo is looking into doing some stage work since he keeps seeing so many shows? I would love that. I know I think I remember him saying he'd be possibly down with doing stage work.

I would,also, love to see him do a Broadway play.

I read that Gatsby is 3 months of filming, then they could not stop filming until December!!!

Thanks for the info ivon

He is looking really young and good in the pics.

Perhaps "Django" will start sometime in November?? Thats still fall. We'll have to wait I guess, I'm sure he'll be able to find a way to make it work :)