Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Yay some new pics!

No, I don't think they are living together. They just went to his place to spend the night - aka get it on - before he or she has to leave possibly for filming/press. :laugh:

Oh, Barilace, Love your comment! :rofl: Chances are that is what happened! :laugh::rofl:

Heres the article on Popsugar about Leo in NYC last night. Pretty much the same pics though :cry:

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio kept things incognito by leaving separately from dinner at The Darby in NYC on Sunday. Blake and Leonardo's romance is going strong since returning from the European getaway that confirmed their status as a couple. Blake wore a breezy Summer dress and a fedora for the date while Leonardo stuck to his standard Cal baseball hat.

http://www.popsugar.com/Blake-Lively-Leona...52?page=0,0,1#4

He looks so nice and clean shaven! :wub:

Thanks Palmina for that! :)

Blake & Leo from coast to coast

They were in Europe together. Then it was over to LA for the MTV Movie Awards and a trip to Disneyland afterwards. And it’s still not enough. This weekend Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio, my current favourite Good for Gossip couple, were in New York. She stayed with him, it was definitely a multiple sleepover situation. Photos of them out for dinner, in separate frames, should be online soon.

"I had a premonition when I was 9 that I'd marry Leonardo DiCaprio." – Blake Lively as told to InStyle years ago. (Thanks Ava!)

I’m telling you, this girl had a plan. But what about him? What’s going on with Leo?

I’ve been calling around. I have been asking. I have been given one consistent answer from multiple unrelated sources. You’re not going to want to believe it. I didn’t.

Remember, as I always say, the phrase I came up with a long time ago: Gossip is a Buffet, you get to choose the version you want to believe. So if you don’t like this one, go ahead and pick something better. I’m just saying these are the answers I’ve been getting:

That he is actually really, really into her. Some of his friends are saying “he’s never felt like this before about anyone”. Please, I can hear you laughing. I was laughing too. Then I got shouted down over the phone for serious that it was for serious. And my response was ...

Him???

Really???

Apparently he’s “really, really happy”. And “it surprised him more than anyone else”.

But what about Cannes? What about the private parties? What about all those models, and taking on 3 of them on his own at the same time? Well, Blake didn’t push. In fact, she didn’t call, she didn’t care, she went off on her cooking holiday and intrigued him even more with her independence. Um... I guess? It seems kinda textbook, you sure it doesn’t have something to do with her tongue? Well, unfortunately, no one quite knows the specifics about that.

As for those of you who think that all this to do with him playing J Edgar Hoover and kissing Armie Hammer in the upcoming Clint Eastwood directed biopic and worrying that people will think he’s gay and using Blake to camouflage or deflect or whatever...

First of all, the film was directed by Clint Eastwood which, enough said. Second, as if the MiniVan Majority is going to see an Oscar bait drama about J Edgar Hoover at Christmas. Are you kidding me?

http://www.laineygossip.com/Blake_Lively_a...amp;CelID=20264

I think his relation or fling with Blake will not last but I am sure right now Leo is happy , and the important thing is his happiness.

but... oh no... Lainey no, please!!!!!! ... she is so nasty, who is she? a horrible canadian gossip blogger, and What can she know about US celebrities? ... NOTHING...

she hates everyone, and she is constantly insulting Leo, Blake or any celebrity....

Yes the article says he is just happy right now, and I'm happy that he is happy with Blake :)

But yeah I agree with you Palmina on Lainey. She is typically a very mean to celebs, and always bashs them, But I just posted because it said some sweet things about how Leo feels about Blake. But yeah to bad Lainey has to be so mean to celebs! :(

Wow, finally pictures :blush: .

Leo baby face :wub:, I really like (although I think he looks good anyway, lol).

Thank you all for photos, videos and news :wave: .

I can not understand Lainey :blink: ... sometimes praises, other attacks. This makes it difficult to love or hate <_< .

But what really caught my attention was: "I had a premonition when I was 9 that I'd marry Leonardo DiCaprio." – Blake Lively as told to InStyle years ago.

Can you imagine if this happens? :whistle: It's not fair :cry: ... I dreamed before :( .

And, another actor (Jason Clarke) joined the cast of 'The Great Gatsby'...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jaso...key-role-200907

I think his relation or fling with Blake will not last but I am sure right now Leo is happy , and the important thing is his happiness.

but... oh no... Lainey no, please!!!!!! ... she is so nasty, who is she? a horrible canadian gossip blogger, and What can she know about US celebrities? ... NOTHING...

she hates everyone, and she is constantly insulting Leo, Blake or any celebrity....

I agree I doubt it`s going to last too long. This is just too much and too soon. I wonder how long Leo wants to be part of a `golden couple` if you can call them that! By the way the whole Lainey source sounds a LOT like the Us Weekly source. Nothing new really. I was wondering why isn`t there anything else from like People or E!? I trust People the most but besides some sightings they have nothing ... unlike that tabloid that is so well informed from the very beginning.

Thanks for the tweet fash. Curious to see if he will be hanging out with his good friend Q-tip! :)

"I had a premonition when I was 9 that I'd marry Leonardo DiCaprio." – Blake Lively as told to InStyle years ago. I know I had these premonition to, but so far it hasn't come true! :blush::rofl: So I'm with you Nanda! :p

thanks everyone for the news and pics.

It's just Leo shave his beard and he looks a baby face again, so cute, but I love him anyway. And I'am quite glad that Leo is happy with Blake, who knows if will last? Anyone... just time will tell, but to say the truth I hope last because they look pretty cute together.

thanks everyone for the news and pics.

It's just Leo shave his beard and he looks a baby face again, so cute, but I love him anyway. And I'am quite glad that Leo is happy with Blake, who knows if will last? Anyone... just time will tell, but to say the truth I hope last because they look pretty cute together.

Really? You think they do? To me they seem a complete a miss-match, nothing cute, no chemistry. I never liked Bar but I would much rather see him with her again than with Blake... I think this is just a fling and I hope it will be over soon.

Yeah Barbie he does look younger in the Darby pics to me too :p Thanks for vid !!

Another cast member for Gatsby

The "Chicago Code" star joins an A-list cast led by Leonardo DiCaprio in Baz Luhrmann's feature adaptation.

Jason Clarke has nabbed one of the final key roles in Baz Luhrmann’s adaptation of The Great Gatsby for Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow.

our editor recommends Joel Edgerton to Play Tom Buchanan in 'The Great Gatsby'

The filmmaker has lined up an A-list cast that includes Leonardo DiCaprio as the wealthy and mysterious Jay Gatsby; Tobey Maguire as Nick Carraway, who in the novel is the narrator; Carey Mulligan as Gatsby's love, Daisy Buchanan; and Isla Fisher as Myrtle, a married woman having an affair with Buchanan.

Lurhmann has been leaning towards filling the last big roles with Australian actors, a move which will help the production secure tax credits as it moves towards a fall shoot in Down Under.

Rising male actor Joel Edgerton was cast in mid-May as Buchanan.

Clarke, who hails from Australia, will play George Wilson, the cuckholded husband of Myrtle and the man who brings the story to its climax.

Clarke starred in the TV shows Brotherhood and more recently The Chicago Code. He recently wrapped production on The Wettest County in the World, John Hillcoat’s ensemble period drama that also stars Shia LaBeouf and Tom Hardy, and has The Fields, the crime movie starring Sam Worthington and Jeffrey Dean Morgan, in the can.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jaso...key-role-200907

Leda: you are entitled to have your own opinion, and me too. So, yeah, I think exactly what I wrote here.

and here another and more complete video of that commercial: find me!

Take it easy! I just asked a question... :wave: