Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Welcome Pami!! :wave:

Im so happy about the release date! :clap:

We movie-fans don't have to be dissapointed, he as making almost every movie right after the other one!

I think he's trying to confirm as much scrips as he possibly can, since he is now on the hight of his capabilities

(and by capabilities I don't mean fame, cuz that was during Titanic)

and it seems like almost every director wants to work with him... :laugh:

So he has a great pick of interesting roles and I expect him to make a LOT of brilliant movies in the next coming years! :clap:

While the 10 nominees for Best Picture have been pretty solid for the past two years, films are going to have to be EVEN better to make the cut, because according to new rules, there will now be 5 to 10 nominees each year.

JJ <_< ... it is not only with Leo or Leo and his girlfriends, first Bar and now Blake...

The madness :yuckky: is even more evident with Brangelina... the things that they say about Brangelina... some people need psychological help.

You act like JJ is the only site where people don`t like Blake, Bar or any celebs as a matter of fact. Most people who didn`t like Bar don`t like Blake either since they seem to be the same type. This thread is different because the moderators control negative comments while on other sites all kinds of opinion can be posted.

NO, JJ IS A PLACE FOR CRAZY PEOPLE, THEY DON'T LIKE ANYONE! The moderators have never been in this thread because ALMOST all people here are good and positive!

Not agreeing with you and not leaving always positive comments is crazy? Good to know! It`s well known that bellazon is being moderated so people probably won`t even bother to speak their minds... All people here are good and positive. Those are pretty big words.

Not sure if this is very reliable, since it's just a blog,

but I thought it was worth posting:

And people, PLEASE let's just post articles and pics... that's what this forum is mostly about, right?? :)

Leonardo diCaprio and I had an acting class together at the Young Actor's Space.

I don't know what it's like today, but back then (early 90s) the Young Actor's Space was the premiere place for acting classes for youth. Especially working child actors .

Heather Tom, and a bunch of other young actors are just a few of the actors who were in my classes. I think you kind of had to be invited or referred for certain classes. Kellie and Lindsay were the ones who introduced me to Diane Hardin and The Young Actor's Space.

The class I took with Leo was taught by a guy named Stan. Tobey Maguire was also in the class and they were best buds. At the time, Leo had not starred in any of his breakout roles. I think he was 15 years old and I was 14. But he looked and acted more like a 12 year old. He just seemed kind of like a typical, immature boy. He was nice enough, but not someone I could see myself hanging out with.

Definitely would have never envisioned him as the leading man or as any kind of a sex symbol. However, there was one girl in the class who had the biggest crush on him, which I thought was hilarious and could not even understand. At some point after our class together he landed a guest starring role on the show I was on, The New Lassie. However, I never saw him when he was on the show because we did not have any scenes together. Here's a clip from that episode:

About another year or so later I landed a guest starring role on his show, Growing Pains. I played a girl who had a crush on Ben, but he kept denying me. I was kind of nerdy - hair up in a bun, wore glasses, and stalked Ben. Then I connected with "Luke" (Leo's character) and my hair came down and my glasses came off and I got all confident and stood up for myself. You know the story - been recycled so many times on television. Then Ben got jealous that Luke and I hit it off and it caused tension in the Seaver clan.

In the end, I ended up asking Luke to the Sade Hawkins dance. Hilary Swank was also on the episode in a very small role. She and Leo were very good friends in real life.

What you wouldn't know from watching the episode is that Leo was really sick that week. He had some kind of flu bug and did not feel well at all. But he pushed through it and taped the show, acted professionally, and did a great job.

Although it is still weird for me to see Leonardo in a leading man role because I just picture him as a scrawny little kid, I think Leo is a phenomenal actor. One of my favorite movies is Blood Diamond.

http://hagenhoopla.blogspot.com/2011/06/ho...o-dicaprio.html

First of all...thank you girls!

So i can see there is more than one brazilian girl here hehe,nice to know! I'm feelin' well received here,really! And it's ok FashionDream,everything is possible,believe me,portuguese is not that difficult! hehe

Leda,i understand your point of view,really,anyone can express some opinion,the problem,at least what i see is,some people over there are totally insane and they care toooo much about Leo's life or Leo's girlfriends,then i ask myself whether Leo is the problem or whether the fanaticism of a few there is the "real" problem? I mean,i'm not saying i adore Blake,but for me if he's happy right now,it's ok for me. That's my opinion,i respect everyone's opinion here! I wanna say a big "HELLO" to everyone!

First of all...thank you girls!

So i can see there is more than one brazilian girl here hehe,nice to know! I'm feelin' well received here,really! And it's ok FashionDream,everything is possible,believe me,portuguese is not that difficult! hehe

Leda,i understand your point of view,really,anyone can express some opinion,the problem,at least what i see is,some people over there are totally insane and they care toooo much about Leo's life or Leo's girlfriends,then i ask myself whether Leo is the problem or whether the fanaticism of a few there is the "real" problem? I mean,i'm not saying i adore Blake,but for me if he's happy right now,it's ok for me. That's my opinion,i respect everyone's opinion here! I wanna say a big "HELLO" to everyone!

More people seem to think Leo is the problem. `If he is happy...` I see him totally out of character but not happy. That bugs me.

Wijn, thank you so much for finding that story, so awesome, this is why I love coming here. I get the most rare info on Leo, that I could never find anywhere else.

I remeber reading an interview with Leo where he said that he was a really small kid, up until 16 or 17 when he had a growth spurt, He said he was always the class clown so he would not het beat up, of course he did not attend much of school, since he was always acting.

Hey Leda what's your favorite Leo movie?

I never watched it before, but today I dowloaded Entourage.

It was freaking awesome!

But is it just me, or is it kinda based on Leo and the p*ssy possy :rofl: ??

I love Entourage! I can`t wait for the new season. I heard it was based on Mark Wahlberg`s life in Hollywood but to me is obviously Leo!

@ivon: I really love The Beach, The Departed, CMIYC, Inception and The Aviator.

I read a comment ( not JJ ) about his Oscar chances. It was said that he lost his range and his recent characters are all the same. Like he is picking them for the sole purpose of getting nominated. I have to agree his latest roles seem to be pretty similar. I liked it when he went for other roles like CMIYC or The Beach. Something a little `easier`. He is a mature and talented actor but once in a while he could step out of his comfort zone and try something new ( not necessarily a rom-com but something different ).

Right wijnboerinnetje! That's really a great forum about Leo! :)

Hey girls,how do i do to change my status? I mean...i'm a girl,not a boy! :blink: LOL

Pami. On the top of the screen there's a My controls tab (close to the log out button). Press that and then on the left of the screen you'll see edit personal information. Then you just change it to female from there :wave: