Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

"

OMG though wijn your new Leo avi is ................ :o :woot: He looks soooo departed! LOVE IT!!

And yeah wijn: He was not staring in "The Devil in the White City" his production company is adapting it into a movie, so chances are he'll be producing, not staring! :)

"

But i heard he would play the main role,am i right? Another villain?LOL

I'm glad everybody loved my avi!hehe

"
OMG though wijn your new Leo avi is ................ :o :woot: He looks soooo departed! LOVE IT!!

And yeah wijn: He was not staring in "The Devil in the White City" his production company is adapting it into a movie, so chances are he'll be producing, not staring! :)

"

But i heard he would play the main role,am i right? Another villain?LOL

I'm glad everybody loved my avi!hehe

According to this he is both starring as a killer and producing... However, maybe there's a more up to date status of this project on the net? This article is from November 2010.

It seems like Leonardo DiCaprio has played every type of role possible in his illustrious career thus far, but there’s one more he’d like to tack off of his list: serial killer. He is set to produce and star in an adaptation of the 2003 non-fiction book The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair that Changed America by author Erik Larson. Deadline reports that DiCaprio acquired the rights through his Appian Way production company, in partnership with Double Features.

http://collider.com/leonardo-dicaprio-set-...ite-city/57772/

"According to this he is both starring as a killer and producing... However, maybe there's a more up to date status of this project on the net? This article is from November 2010.

It seems like Leonardo DiCaprio has played every type of role possible in his illustrious career thus far, but there’s one more he’d like to tack off of his list: serial killer. He is set to produce and star in an adaptation of the 2003 non-fiction book The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair that Changed America by author Erik Larson. Deadline reports that DiCaprio acquired the rights through his Appian Way production company, in partnership with Double Features.

http://collider.com/leonardo-dicaprio-set-...ite-city/57772/

Thanks fash. Love Selena :)

also another article about when Leo went out to dinner with Ryan and Blake on June 13, If anyones interested :)

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/06/16/le...t-locanda-verde

... and right now 70% of the voters think they won`t last! Sorry but I find it kind of silly how much the article emphasizes what a romantic place it is and it was a romantic dinner date meanwhile it was the 3 of them there...

Some news about Blake...i know it's not about Leo,but it includes him!hehe

"Blake Lively was on The Tonight Show yesterday, and taped the appearance just a few short hours before walking the black carpet at the premiere of Green Lantern. Blake has been a frequent guest on morning and late-night TV programs all week as she promotes the superhero film. She's managed to avoid the topic of her new romance with Leonardo DiCaprio during her press rounds, and last night was no different. During her chat with Jay, she did talk about swimming with great white sharks and why it's important to save the endangered animals, an interest that's coincidentally very close to Leo's heart. The duo also chatted about style, with Blake giving Jay a hard time over his predilection for denim shirts, and also about her days at Burbank High. After wrapping up the interview, Blake headed to Hollywood to join her hot costar Ryan Reynolds for the debut of their movie. The starlet wore a gorgeous Chanel Spring 2009 couture look and avoided doing much press at the event, instead sticking close to her parents and siblings, who she brought as her guests."

http://www.popsugar.com/?page=1

Thanks by princess for the pics and thanks Pami for the article. :)

And yeah I'm not sure about the "Devil" movie. I think that if he was staring we would have gotten more details from it, and on his twitter he just said his company was adapting the book into a movie. so I don't know!! I would assume some more news by now would have come out about it!!

The posh Dream Hotel opened up last night in New York City which means another fabulous roof top to hang at! The newly opened hotel had a slewed of celebrities including Mrs.Fabolousity Kimora Lee Simmons wearing a white blazer, black top and pants. Another major A-list celeb who attended was Leonardo Dicaprio who did not stop at the red carpet, but at least we've caught a glimpse of him.

post-40197-0-1446088376-70063_thumb.jpg

http://www.lorensworld.com/Entertainment/K...-NY-photos.html

The posh Dream Hotel opened up last night in New York City which means another fabulous roof top to hang at! The newly opened hotel had a slewed of celebrities including Mrs.Fabolousity Kimora Lee Simmons wearing a white blazer, black top and pants. Another major A-list celeb who attended was Leonardo Dicaprio who did not stop at the red carpet, but at least we've caught a glimpse of him.

MORE pics:

21abfaf1c26c64541f359c2df6d2588d.jpg

5bb613cbe6c4ee964c83ee096c4cb2e1.jpg

fdc704382fc1c8cd4f8a08786bb5ac08.jpg

ed6b57cc9f9f97a092e11a10fd819541.jpg

479dbddf91210f35755c24e0e505cce2.jpg

Hey fash!! Can I ask you...who is this girl on you avatar?? Can you give me big pic of her please?! :blush:

Too bad I do not know much English. I'm reading more than writing. Hello everyone here..!! The only thing I will say -Leo is the best!!!.

The most beautiful man on earth!!!. Just handsome!!!. I love him very much!!! :heart: