Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Guess who he was texting?

hmmm I think I know who you're thinking of lol

I think a Hoover trailer should be coming soon... the movie itself will be here in no time lol. I know its early to say because I haven't seen the movie... but something is telling me leo's going to get nominated hehe. The buzz so far has been really good.

I think Leo should have won 3 oscars at least! Let's fight against this Academy!! LOL :jimmy:

lol :rofl:

Yeah,that's what i think! Come on,what's goin' on,Leo is currently the best in Hollywood! :whistle: hehe

Pretty sad how 1 - what I think - fake rumor is already turned into a breakup...

Things Turning Sour For Blake And Leo Already?

If this is true, that's such a shame! They JUST started!

According to In Touch, the two don't really see eye to eye on how they like to spend their evenings. Leo likes to go out to the social scene, and Blake is more of a stay at home and and watch movies type of gal.

Here's what the source had to say:

“Leo is back in the States, and he’s going to go back to his old habits. Blake doesn’t like to go out. She’s never been into the party scene. She doesn’t like going out, dancing and loud music. She’d rather stay home.

“Blake can get really insecure out in public. It’s one of the main reasons she hates going out. Leo, on the other hand, loves to be out at night, and tends to hit clubs and parties almost every night.

“Blake and [her ex-boyfriend] Penn Badgely stayed in all the time. They watched movies and hung out in their pajamas all the time. Leo is definitely not going to be that guy.”

Well, we say this doesn't mean they have to call it quits. Good relationships know how to compromise and communicate with each other — so if they really want to be together, they'll find that happy medium that keeps them both content and in love!

Do U think there is hope for the couple??

http://perezhilton.com/2011-06-17-things-t...and-leo-already

They are just basing it off of what In Touch said. They are not thinking for themselves lol. Even In Touch didn't say they broke up all they said is that they think their different lifestyles might get in the way. Anyways we just saw pics of leo and Blake in Carmel :heart: Thanks for the link though Wijin.

I think Leo should have won 3 oscars at least! Let's fight against this Academy!! LOL :jimmy:

lol :rofl:

Yeah,that's what i think! Come on,what's goin' on,Leo is currently the best in Hollywood! :whistle: hehe

If Leo is somehow bypassed for his performance again even though he did a good job then I'll start to get really pissed and think something is up haha. Then we might seriously have a war on our hands like you said Pami :laugh:

They are just basing it off of what In Touch said. They are not thinking for themselves lol. Even In Touch didn't say they broke up all they said is that they think their different lifestyles might get in the way. Anyways we just saw pics of leo and Blake in Carmel :heart:

These tabloids....oh my! We just saw them together recently! LOL I think they just made it up!

Ohhhh.... Intouch. The same week they talk about how he spent sooo much money on her, then how with Leos partying it could lead to a breakup! hahahaha :rofl:

Yeah we literally just saw them together 2 days ago, so yeah I'm calling Bull Sh** on that article!!

Plus its Intouch. Intouch is probably the least reliable! loll

Ofcourse they made it up, appreantly Leo+Blake sell well!

I would LOVE Leo to win an oscar, but please;

Scorsese's first oscar was the Departed, and he is considered the best director ever.

I don't think the oscar's are that impressive anymore....

I wonder if they are referring to a more recent sighting of him in Carmel or they are just referring to the sighting of him from a couple days ago :p Anyways looks like they want people to come to their show by tempting them with a possible leo sighting lol.. I don't think so hehe

IntimaCarmel: Leonardo Dicaprio spotted in Carmel! Will he show up at Intima European Lingerie to view our new collections?? hmmmm....

11 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

I wonder if they are referring to a more recent sighting of him in Carmel or they are just referring to the sighting of him from a couple days ago :p Anyways looks like they want people to come to their show by tempting them with a possible leo sighting lol.. I don't think so hehe

IntimaCarmel: Leonardo Dicaprio spotted in Carmel! Will he show up at Intima European Lingerie to view our new collections?? hmmmm....

11 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

yeah I think this is referring when he was there a few days ago, because the tweet is from Carmel the company!! So yeah probably referring to a few days back!! :)

hehe and the tweeter was very funny! :p