Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami yeah it's always good to get lots of news... sometimes we go without anything and then sometimes its an overload hehe

I'm really confused with the following tweet... apparently this place is in NYC. But i'm lost.. lol

PJLGPR PJLG Communications

Spotted: Leo Dicaprio at Lit Lounge @CosmosSays Show!!

5 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/PJLGPR

Wow,news and news! That's great!

It seems like Leo and Blake are having a good time together! They are enjoying like anything! :blush:

Great pics girls,and nice news!

Hello everyone! Hello Solange!

Hi Pami!

About previous discussion about Leo's dogs - does he have several?I know when he was with Giz, they got a boxer (?) together named Willie but I think Giz took him with her. So the only dog i know he has is Django the Boston terrier. I have only seen Leo with this dog in LA tho.

Pami yeah it's always good to get lots of news... sometimes we go without anything and then sometimes its an overload hehe

I'm really confused with the following tweet... apparently this place is in NYC. But i'm lost.. lol

PJLGPR PJLG Communications

Spotted: Leo Dicaprio at Lit Lounge @CosmosSays Show!!

5 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/PJLGPR

Fashiondream - that twitter came from a PR firm so I think they were just mentioning prob Leo being there at one time, not necessarily right that moment or today cuz it seems like he is in Cali now.

Solange yeah I was thinking of that and then i read this:

Naomi_Bishop Naomi Melati Bishop

by PJLGPR

Everyone, go see the band Cosmos Says Hello tonight @LitLounge at 10 PM. After party at Avenue. Free drinks. Rad crowd. New music!

6 hours ago

So it looks like this event actually happened tonight.... however like you said it really does seem like he is in Cali now. We got a pic and two different sightings from Cali... that's more proof at this point and I don't think its possible to go from Cali to NYC that fast since those Cali tweets/pics were posted not too long ago but I dunno lol :p

Wow Leo is really connected to the movies he's interested in(meaning its clear he's for the most part quite educated about it long before he signs on to do it... obviously what attracts him to the script in the first place I guess). I still can't get over that his dog's name is Django.

I believe Gisele said in some interview how Leo still had one of her dogs,

so he probably has one or more...

Indeed! It's great to have so much news lately!

And also how all of you guys are posting it!

Thank you so much everyone!!! :grouphug:

From New York Post :

Tobey Maguire, who played Peter Parker in three Spidey movies, was watching another production. Maguire checked out Carey Mulligan in "Through a Glass Darkly" in the East Village while the Broadway opening of "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" on West 42nd Street drew celebs from Jay-Z to Robert De Niro. Maguire and Mulligan are starring in an upcoming remake of "The Great Gatsby" for director Baz Luhrmann, who was also recently spotted at "Glass Darkly." Luhrmann's cast, including Leonardo DiCaprio, are all in town doing workshops to prepare for "Gatsby," sources say, before they head Down Under to shoot the picture

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/that_enoug...L#ixzz1PWLbbRiV

This is a pretty awesome description of Leos character in "Django".

According to Deadline, "DiCaprio is being courted to play a charming but ruthless proprietor of Candyland, a despicable club and plantation in Mississippi where female slaves are exploited as sex objects and males are pitted against each other in 'mandingo'-style death matches."

It sounds dirty, gritty, and sooo cool! Can't wait to see Leo play this interesting character!

Hey everyone, I found this on Facebook (Leo in Carmel):

The Pilgrim's Way

So, over dinner lastnight; Paul shared how he met Leonardo DiCaprio in The Pilgrim's Way today! It looked like he didn't really want to get a lot of attention, so Paul respected his need for privacy but had a great conversation with him. You never know who you will see at our store

Nice :blush: !

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=1...150217350609347

And thanks Kat for avatars of Leo. I loved the third, :drool:.

"The Pilgrim's Way

So, over dinner lastnight; Paul shared how he met Leonardo DiCaprio in The Pilgrim's Way today! It looked like he didn't really want to get a lot of attention, so Paul respected his need for privacy but had a great conversation with him. You never know who you will see at our store

Nice :blush: !

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=1...150217350609347

And thanks Kat for avatars of Leo. I loved the third, :drool:.

I wanted to find out who these "sources" of In Touch...

Leonardo DiCaprio “lavishes” Blake Lively with $70,000 worth of “gifts”

This story is one of the funniest things I’ve read all week. I got the giggles just transcribing it. It comes from In Touch Weekly, so you know the BS is lacquered on, but dear God, I hope it’s true. According to their source (Blake Lively’s publicist), Blake Lively “has it all” - she has a thriving, glamorous career, she’s absolute perfection, and she landed the hottest guy. Once again, this is all according to a “source”. To make matters even more fabulous for Blake, her boyfriend buys her “gifts”. Because nothing says “true love” when your notorious-womanizer boyfriend treats you like a “professional”. It’s like Leo doesn’t know how to just BE in a relationship with a woman he doesn’t have to buy “gifts” for.

Some girls have all the luck! Blake Lively is gorgeous, her career is on fire and she’s dating one of Hollywood’s hottest bachelors, Leonardo DiCaprio. On top of all that good fortune, Blake was recently lavished with $70,000 worth of gifts from her new boyfriend during their whirlwind Italian vacation.

“He bought her anything she wanted,” says a friend. From jewelry and perfume to shoes and handbags, Leo went all out as the duo traveled to Venice, Milan and beyond.

“Leo actually loves to shop and get gifts for family and friends,” says the insider.

But wait, it gets even more nauseating: “He later surprised her with other gifts as well,” reveals the pal.

[From In Touch Weekly, print edition]

I mock because I’m jealous. I would love $70,000 worth of gifts from Leonardo, but unfortunately I don’t do the kind of stuff Blake does, so I’ll probably never get a “Thanks for that thing you did with your tongue in that place” ostrich satchel. I will never get a “I really appreciated that position you let me try, I’m sorry you busted something” brooch. As I’ve said before, I admire Blake’s hustle, and I think it speaks volumes about her and what she’s got going on (beyond the sex stuff) that Leo isn’t behaving as though she’s a one-night-stand. He actually seems besotted, and I’m sure he’s buying her “gifts” because he actually likes her, and this relationship seems to be working for the time being. How long will it work? Eh. I’d give it another three to six months.

It does make me wonder - does Leo even know how to be in a relationship where he’s not “showering” his lady with “gifts”? No, I won’t go there. I wonder which “other gifts” Leo gave her later…?

http://www.celebitchy.com/163309/leonardo_..._medium=twitter

It's really funny that coincidence... the name of Leo's dog and the new movie :laugh: .

Thanks Nanda! Yeah InTouch is not the most credible, lol. They report that Leo partys to much for Blake and its over, then reports how he spoils her. I'd put Intouch down there with OK and Star as being the least credible magazines! But hey, there always fun to read! :p

And this is for the "environmentalists" who speak more than they do...

DiCaprio backs tiger protection force ;)

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has praised officials in Bangladesh for setting up a special force to save endangered tigers.

Authorities there have created the Wildlife Crime Control unit in a bid to protect Royal Bengal Tigers from poachers.

The Titanic star, who launched the Save Tigers Now organization to protect the big cats, is throwing his support behind the new wildlife protection initiative.

DiCaprio has posted a link to an article about the latest development on his Twitter page, writing, "A bit of good news in an otherwise dire situation. Save Tigers Now."

DiCaprio is on a mission to raise $20 million for the Save Tigers Now organization, which aims to double the tiger population by 2022.

http://www.abc4.com/entertainment/story/Di...t8uHz9TulA.cspx