Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

This is the video interview from French Canal Plus that goes with pix below ,  sometimes it is hard to hear Leo's replies to French interviewer's questions, but he looks

good in his sweater :D 

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-cinema/c-les-films-en-salles/cid1289662-the-revenant.html

25_jpg_b42d8b4cde4fddcbc0646d6a83269802.jpg

Barbie & Fash

Tks for more  Leo/St Barths shopping pix :D

Jade

Tks for award chart , as well as,   Leo/party pix :D

Kat

Tks for Leo/Kelly party mention:D

Still need actual proof that she is really there. None of Leo's crew have posted anything with her in it yet. And the recent pic she posted with her family dog looks nothing like the kind of pics his crew have been posting, it looks like a pic from her family vacation....unless it's a later gram or something but....

i see Lukas is with them though.... But that's no surprise lol. 

Austin Film Critics announced their winners today. Michael Fassbender won. :/     For the last couple years its been the actor in second place with these critics awards that went on to win the Oscar, obviously I hope that won't be the case this year :p I'm so nervous about what is to come.

Well I can finally say I saw a commercial for the Revenant for the first time just now. (I was constantly seeing Carol, Concussion, Joy and all the other new releases but not The Revenant) Don't know what took so long, but glad to finally see it on TV. 

Hoping it has a good box office when it comes out wide. :yes: 

I see Revenant commercials pretty often. They usually play late afternoon/at night. Or during sports games. Advertising to their target audiences :p 

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:

This is the video interview from French Canal Plus that goes with pix below ,  sometimes it is hard to hear Leo's replies to French interviewer's questions, but he looks

good in his sweater :D 

http://www.canalplus.fr/c-cinema/c-les-films-en-salles/cid1289662-the-revenant.html

25_jpg_b42d8b4cde4fddcbc0646d6a83269802.jpg

HE LOOKS SO GOOD HERE :drool: Leo in grey is perfection every time :woot::woot::woot: 

I wasn't saying that they weren't playing the Revenant commercials before because I was aware you guys said you saw them. Just for me, I hadn't seen it and I watch the same channels over again, so it's nice to PERSONALLY see it :). I've seen it like 4 times in the last half an hour, I guess this channel (food network) was just waiting until closer to release date to start playing it. :p

thanks Barbie for the featurette :) 

New Leo interview! It's quite long so here's the link! 

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/dicaprio-interview

EDIT Wait I think this is old! Still never read it before, and now its making the rounds in the news regarding his Star Wars comments:

“I did have a meeting with George Lucas about that as well, yes. Again, just didn’t feel ready to take that dive. At that point,” Leo told Shortlist recently.

“A lot of people may look at what I’ve done career-wise and say that there was a period in which I tried to possibly become a movie star, per se, (and) tried to go for much bigger pictures,” Leo also said. “The truth of the matter is, there was a period of time, very early on, when I started watching films and having heroes in the industry, actor-wise. But I feel I’ve been consistent about my dreams and what I wanted to be as an actor.”

15 hours ago, FashionDream said:

Austin Film Critics announced their winners today. Michael Fassbender won. :/     For the last couple years its been the actor in second place with these critics awards that went on to win the Oscar, obviously I hope that won't be the case this year :p I'm so nervous about what is to come.

Then Fassbender should continue to gain the little critics awards :p How many are still left?

Thx all for the great updates. Love the french interview. Leo looks delicious there :blush:

New cover :)

LAlfEVSd.jpg

Source

And something about the charity event in St. Barts. They didn't mention Kelly here.

Stars support charity at Russell Simmons’ holiday party

Rihanna, Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Rock and Robin Thicke were among the starry guests at Russell Simmons’ holiday party in St. Barts.

(...)

DiCaprio was seen dancing next to Thicke, and further guests included Dsquared2 designers Dan and Dean Caten.

More:

http://pagesix.com/2015/12/29/stars-support-charity-at-russell-simmons-holiday-party/

Barbie

Tks for new Revenant featurette ; can't wait to see the film on Jan 8th :excited:

Kat

Tks for Shortlist interview ,  as I was wondering where the various articles were pulling these Leo comments about Star Wars ,  I thought , maybe, he was asked  those questions in some recent interview I didn't read /see , and now find out they are pulling comments he  made in an interview 6 years ago :biggrin: 

Also, tks, for behind the scene pix of Leo and Grace on Revenant set

Jade

Tks for yet another new Leo magazine cover,  I would love to see the still from the photo shoot that they are using for all the overseas magazine covers :D

Also, tks, for Page Six article

this whole leaked film is starting to bug me now. It's happened before to a Leo film but I think this is the first time that there's been so much time in between when the film first leaked and the time the film actually gets released wide in theatres. More time for people to watch it online, I'm seeing a lot of that.

Thanks Ox, Fash, Jade, Kat and Barbie for all the pics and news and updates

Loving Leo in his sexy baseball cap. It makes him look younger. Takes a few years off him even though he still looks young for 41

l have to wait till Jan 15th before l get to see the Revenant:(