Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the info, interesting that Las Vegas has its own film critics awards seperate from Nevada.

Just saw that Metacritic updates/ keeps track of wins and nominations. (On a side note the site only includes groups that have been around for 3 years or longer, since the Phoenix critics circle group has only been around for 2 years they didn't include them. That's why Fassbender only has 2 here, but of course technically he has 3) There's another Phoenix critics group too, (the whole circle thing is confusing) but the winners of that hasn't been announced yet. 

Actor
Top Nominees Wins 2nd Place Nominations Points
1 Leonardo DiCaprio
The Revenant
9 0 13 40
2 Michael Fassbender
Steve Jobs
2 2 15 25
3 Matt Damon
The Martian
1 0 11 14
4 Bryan Cranston
Trumbo
1 0 10 13
5 Eddie Redmayne
The Danish Girl
0 0 11 11

As kat mentioned, I wonder where Leo will spent the holidays... Cabo, St.Barths or maybe Brazil?  I just found an article from Vogue Brazil site saying that he was invited to spends the New Year's at Trancoso, Bahia (Brazil), but according to the article, it's not a confirmed information yet. 

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-news/noticia/2015/12/reveillon-2016-em-trancoso-naomi-campbell-leonardo-dicaprio-e-mais.html

As kat mentioned, I wonder where Leo will spent the holidays... Cabo, St.Barths or maybe Brazil?  I just found an article from Vogue Brazil site saying that he was invited to spends the New Year's at Trancoso, Bahia (Brazil), but according to the article, it's not a confirmed information yet. 

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-news/noticia/2015/12/reveillon-2016-em-trancoso-naomi-campbell-leonardo-dicaprio-e-mais.html

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Last year there were rumours he was headed to Brazil for New Years too. :p Curious to see where he'll go.