Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Interview with Grace Dove, talks a little about Leo/Revenant. Seems a bit nervous :hehe:

--------

USA Today gives the Revenant a great review :hehe:

Review: 'Revenant' is a brutal, beautiful epic

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/12/22/revenant-movie-review-leonardo-dicaprio/77714800/

Florida Film Critics announced their winners. Paul Dano won, Leo was runner up.

Im not surprised because I knew beforehand that they were put in the same category. I still don't get why there's this discrepancy between these critics. Whatever, as long as the Academy doesn't put him in lead, hope they don't try any funny business. 

I guess ( ??) this is new picture,  the woman who   posted it on her Instagram site stated it  was from a  Project Sunshine event , the woman lives in New York

Leo's look now is so similar to his look back in 2013 , it is hard to tell what is new or older

From what I found online Project Sunshine is a nonprofit organization that provides free educational, recreational, and social programs to children and families living with medical challenges.

The girl  next to Dionne Warrick is her granddaughter singer Cheyenne Elliot ( the posted another pix of Cheyenne performing at the event ) and the man is the founder of the New York chapter  Joseph Weilgus

So , I guess, ( ??) this event took place in New York 

Barbie

Tks for the many Revenant interviews (loved the interactions with Tom ) and  new movie still :D

Jade

Tks for the many Revenant stills :D

Kat

Tks for interview with Grace Dove  , however, for some reason I can't see the new magazine cover you posted :D