Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I probably would have died next to him :blush::sex::Angel:

JamesDerry'(@jamesderryl)
12/19/15, 11:14 PM
I just shared a moment with Leonardo DiCaprio & my life is legitimately changed.

12/19/15, 11:17 PM
I was engrossed in 'The Revenant', & all of it's exhausting glory & I looked to my left, and Leo is sitting beside me in this theater. 😫

12/19/15, 11:20 PM
I had nothing. No words.
I have never watched a film with the actor sitting next to me & not Just any actor-

He looked over at me & smiled-

12/19/15, 11:22 PM
Then he wiggled his thumb at me as if to ask for my rating so far...

I fumbled a sloppy.
I honestly dunno what happened at the end. Lol

12/19/15, 11:23 PM
We finished the film, the screen went black & when the lights came back up, he was gone.

It was so mysterious.
I am literally flustered.

31 minutes ago, katchitup said:

I'm going to refrain from watching the online version. It's really going to be beneficial to watch it on the big screen :D

Happened this already before that a movie from Leo was leaked before it came to cinemas? And will this maybe have an affect to the box office result?

7 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Happened this already before that a movie from Leo was leaked before it came to cinemas? And will this maybe have an affect to the box office result?

Not the first time a Leo movie leaked before release, and pretty much every year during award season  movies leak. There's a bunch of other movies leaked right now too. :)

6 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

It's happened before, and honestly it happens so often now. I'm guilty myself because I watch a lot of movies before they come out in theatres too, there are sites that get a hold of them so quickly now :/ I'm not sure it will affect it too much considering it doesn't really affect these other movies. 

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Steph,

IMHO the quality of the film (which is very good, albeit very niche/non-political) shouldn't be that big of an issue.  A lot of best actor winners get it for good (and often not great) movies that don't have wide appeal.  Denzel Washington comes to mind- he won it for Training Day while many would say that he should've won it for Malcolm X.  Charlize won it for her role in "Monster".

The thing with Dicaprio's role is that it isn't based around charisma like his usual roles but rather more in terms of physical/emotive acting (the pain of loss, physical misery, and vengence).  However, the majority of his acting taps the first two rather than the third.   This may swing things into his favor but at the same time, his good acting was not really staggeringly memorable because the character itself is not written to be charismatic/deeply fascinating in nature.

Thanks for your thoughts, Andy :)

Jade

Tks for pix of Leo with Domnhall  ; when I see them together I think back to great scenes between Dom's father and Leo in Gangs :D

gangs.jpg

Also, tks, for  guy's encounter with Leo during Revenant screening ; I would have difficulty standing up when  it was over I'd be so flustered :sex:

Loving all the pix from that recent Variety screening; Leo looks so great in what he is wearing

Kat

Tks for more interview vids; they are new to me :D