Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Billionaire Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich threw a big New Year's bash in the Caribbean with Prince, Leonardo DiCaprio and George Lucas.

The star-studded guest list arrived on the island of St. Barthelemy, where the Russian has been enjoying a winter vacation with his family and friends.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-owner-roman-abramovich-throws-7102771

Happy New Year Everyone :D 

Looks like , besides attending Roman Abramovich's party with Prince, Leo has his own party with Justin Beiber as entertainment

From Billboard: Justin Bieber Performs at Leonardo DiCaprio's Star-Studded New Year's Eve St. Barts Bash: Exclusive

At a beautiful villa in the Caribbean island of St. Barts, Justin Bieber welcomed 2016 at a private party hosted by Leonardo DiCaprio. 

Of course, Bieber and DiCaprio were far from the only stars on hand. Robin Thicke was there with his girlfriend April Love Geary. Kate Middleton’s younger brother James had a great time dancing. Machine Gun Kelly also took to the mic and rapped.

DiCaprio brought a star-studded entourage, which included actor/musician Lukas Haas and actor/director Kevin Connolly. And finally, let’s not forget the private chef who cooked pizza and truffle pasta until 5 a.m. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/6828874/justin-bieber-leonardo-dicaprio-new-years-eve-party-st-barts-prince-2016?utm_source=twitter

Jade

Tks for yet another overseas magazine cover , as well as, pix from  new Empire :D

Fash

Tks for new Leo/St Bart yacht pix :D

Kat

Tks for news of Leo attending Roman Abramovich's NY's party :D

Leolover

Tks for Revenant box office news ; hoping it continues to do well :D

That sounds like a nice start for The Revenant. Hope it does well when it goes wide. Steve Jobs opened in limited release 4 theatres too initially and did extremely well (made over 500 thousand dollars in 4 theatres in its first weekend) but it did terrible when it went wide 2 weeks later. I don't really understand how that happens. :idk: 

But I don't think this film will perform as bad as Steve Jobs when it goes wide :) 

i guess box office experts have a number they're predicting for The Revenants opening weekend. I haven't looked up how well the film is tracking, so I have no idea what kind of box office people are expecting. I'm also not sure what's a reasonable number to expect. 

On 1.1.2016 at 7:50 AM, Leo lover said:

Box Office Update :excited:

$ 800,384 as of December 30, 2015 nearly a million in 5 days with only 4 theaters showing. 

So great to hear :D

Thanks all for the updates. Hope you all had a good start into the new year :)

On ?1?/?1?/?2016 at 1:50 AM, Leo lover said:

Box Office Update :excited:

$ 800,384 as of December 30, 2015 nearly a million in 5 days with only 4 theaters showing. 

1735327e70lrpljsg.gif

So awesome!!! I can't wait to see it on Friday :D

I can't believe the Golden Globes are next Sunday! I'm excited to see what happens. I bought this shirt to wear for the award shows! Hopefully it will bring Leo some good luck. :excited:

team dicaprio.jpg

We had seen a lot of tweets about this young Korean entertainer interviewing Leo for Revenant below is their interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wacXRM1_kk&feature=youtu.be

Kat

Tks for list of upcoming events that Leo might be attending this month :D

MzLinz

Love your shirt, great choice :D

Jade

Tks for another Revenant set pix :D

Leolover

Tks for another Leo cover, I'm still hoping  our US  Hollywood Reporter will eventually have same cover/article as Russian one did , or that we'll get another magazine interview /cover besides Wired :D

1 hour ago, Leo lover said:

:woot:Another new Leo cover 

cinepremiere.png

Holy hell, that's an awesome new cover, love it!!!

So fantastic to hear "The Revenant" passed the one million mark :excited:

Haha, great new shirt mz_linz :heart: Hope it will Leo bring some luck for the globes next week :)

I don't get it....when the film first screened there was such high buzz for the film and Leo's performance. Now the film isnt really getting major love and now that more people have seen Leo's performance they are saying he's just OK. I see on the New York Times they wrote an article on their Oscar predictions and most of them don't even have Leo listed as being nominated :blink:  But personally I think Leo will get nominated.

first we have to hope for a good The Revenant opening weekend and BAFTA nod (Jan 8th) Second that he wins the Golden Globe (Jan 10th) and that he gets the Oscar nod and for me that Jacob Tremblay and Paul Dano do not go lead (I won't get into why I think they are a major threat, I'll wait until the nominations are announced because no point discussing it yet when nominations haven't been announced yet. I'll just say that I'll be very happy when I see they are not nominated as lead (Jan 14) and that's it.........after Jan 14 I'll wonder about the other dates. But 1 and a half weeks of events is enough to wonder about for now. I'm mainly thinking about the near future :)