Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

You guys remembered that rumor years ago Leo and Bollywood star Shah Rukh-Khan would star together in a movie called 'XTreme City' directed by Scorsese? It won't happen it seems: https://de.screen.yahoo.com/no-shah-rukh-khan-leonardo-194000148.html (I'm not sure how new it is, but this clip was posted August 17th 2015 at yahoo)

853b5b429880575.jpg

Source: leosfanforum.de

You guys remembered that rumor years ago Leo and Bollywood star Shah Rukh-Khan would star together in a movie called 'XTreme City' directed by Scorsese? It won't happen it seems: https://de.screen.yahoo.com/no-shah-rukh-khan-leonardo-194000148.html (I'm not sure how new it is, but this clip was posted August 17th 2015 at yahoo)

853b5b429880575.jpg

Source: leosfanforum.de

Was never all too excited about that project anyways.

This is The Audition commercial but don't work in my country...   :/

Can't see it either :/ 

Robert DeNiro is interviewed in the upcoming issue of Cigar Aficionado on stands on Aug 25th , and he mentions Leo

Actors who have influenced him : Brando’s great actor, I always mention him, James Dean, Montgomery Clift as the three that I was affected by.

Who he wants to work with next: I’d like to do something with Leonardo DiCaprio

http://randyreport.blogspot.com/2015/08/oscar-winner-robert-de-niro-covers.html

From USA Today, Leo's announcement that he will be doing Devil in White City gives the book a nice bump on bestseller list

Here’s a look at what’s new on USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list…

‘Devil’ of a deal: Once again, a movie is great news for a book. Erik Larson’s 2003 best seller The Devil in the White City is back on the list at No. 23, after Deadline.com reported that Leonardo DiCaprio and director Martin Scorsese will team up on a film version. DiCaprio has long held the option on Devil, but now Paramount has put together a deal that should finally bring the non-fiction tale to the big screen. (The full best-seller list will publish on Thursday.)

Larson tells USA TODAY: “These are major talents, and if any team can make this book come alive on the screen, they can.”

Devil is the true story of a serial killer on the loose during the Chicago World's Fair of 1893. DiCaprio will play the charismatic killer, H.H. Holmes. Devil’s previous peak on the list was No. 24 in 2003. Vintage reports it went back to press for more copies of the paperback after the movie deal was announced last week.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/books/2015/08/19/dicaprio-gives-larson-book-big-bump/31929075/

Kat

Tks for Leo/Armani pix from this month's issue of Vanity Fair ; I'll have to look for that magazine this weekend :)

Also , tks, for Leo sighting

Barbie

Tks for 'official word' from New Regency that filming for actors is over for The Revenant , as well as, will be no need for reshoots make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

Tks for posting Audition vid, but it doesn't work for me either I%20dont%20know.gif

Fash

Yes, I see via Instagarm it turns out that Leo wasn't 'lying low' in LA or film set, but rather on the beautiful beaches of The Brando :p

Like you hope we get new pix soon (Y)

LuckyGirl

Tks for Django Korean premiere vid :)

Jade

Tks for latest news regarding Xtreme City :)

^Well heres to hoping for some pics soon! Gah hes been laying so low :cry: :cry: Thanks!

Thanks OX for Deniro's comments! 

Some instagram pics that are new to me:

This guy's other insta pics include Bar and Emily Mace so he must be apart of the group somehow. See Alex Mace and Brad Cooper:

00.jpg 

Speaking of when was the last time we saw Leo and Alex or Emily? It's been a while. I remember he was in some of the St. Barts pictures during the new years vacay. I also noticed on Emily's instagram they had another baby, thats nice :hehe: Emily still posts alot of pictures hanging with Evet, etc.

Another throwback (around Wolf filming times?)

000.jpg 

Hello

thanks for keeping us with Leo's latest news and posting rare old pix :flower:  :flower: 

here's a video from Golden Globes 2013 showing his arrival I dont remember seeing this vidoe

he arrives at 12:23 its really nice to hear the fans screaming to leo so loudly comparing to other stars :wub2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4tHHVpOS2VI