Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

Tks for adorable pix of Leo & Kristen Zang :)

Kat

Tks for NY Post article about Leo rapping at Malibu party, as well as, more pix/vid of Leo & Kelly in St Tropez :)

Also, tks, for GQ article about Leo's film/time periods, I noticed that recently GQ has been running a lot of pieces about Leo , I wonder if they will

be the magazine that he gives his 1 interview to for Revenant ?

Eastofeden

Tks for more Parenthood vid clips :)

Another article talking about The Revenant screening, from Premiere Mexico magazine, the journalist wrote this.

Working in the entertainment press, we see so many movies that sometimes seeing a preview clip of a film can backfire. I mean, if that 10 or 20 minute preview doesn’t catch your interest, by the time the finished film comes out you might be hard pressed to commit to watching the whole movie at a 2-hour screening. At least that’s how I feel. But then there is the rare time when that 10 or 20 minute preview on its own blows you away, because it's better than most of the full-length movies you’ve had to sit through.

And so it was with the early morning sneak peek preview footage screening of THE REVENANT.

And bonus, hello! Who knew that Leonardo DiCaprio would be on hand to introduce the footage? “It was a test of all our endurance,” says the bearded actor.

Personally, I CAN NOT WAIT.

The rest of article is the same material ox already posted. 

http://www.cinepremiere.com.mx/55358-leo-goes-wild.html

Thanks^ :hehe:

Interview with Leo's Revenant costar Will Poulter:

In the film, a true story set in the early 19th century, he plays legendary Virginia mountain man Jim Bridger, who as a young man was drawn into the orbit of DiCaprio’s revenge-driven anti-hero, Hugh Glass.

“I got a call from my agent and he said ‘This script is the best I’ve ever read’,” he recalls. “There was this feeling that this was the one that I should really go after. Normally that would freak me out but it was so good on the page and I wanted it so badly.”

The experience of making the film, whose details are still under wraps, was every bit as exciting and as tough as everyone says.

“It was a hugely ambitious shoot. What we were doing on set was as close as we could get to what the characters were actually doing. We were out there in blizzards and we were climbing mountain faces or carrying huge amounts of weight across long distances for long periods of time. Everybody was shooting for gold.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/rising-star-will-poulter-talks-starring-opposite-leonardo-dicaprio-in-the-revenant-a2921701.html

This "Star Wars" hype is already annoying me :Angel::blah:

Disney's reboot will take over Imax’s large-format pioneer's screens for four weeks, knocking out all would-be competitors (Sorry, 'In the Heart of the Sea' and 'The Revenant').

For Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Imax is going big — really big. For the first four weeks of its run, set to begin Dec. 18, J.J. Abrams' sequel will have all of Imax's large-format screens in North America and most of its foreign screens to itself. Imax reserving all of its screens for a single movie for a month is not unprecedented, but it is unusual. The company had a similar deal for the three Hobbit movies, but it struck that pact four years ago and hasn't made that type of commitment since.

In June, Imax broke its own opening-weekend record when Jurassic World leapfrogged over Iron Man 3's $28.8 million to grab $44.2 million worldwide — $21 million from 363 domestic screens and $23.2 million from 443 screens abroad. But Disney's Star Wars could topple that number. It is expected to open on 375 to 400 screens domestically and more than 400 abroad — there's no exact count yet because Imax tends to install and open theaters in the fall. Domestically, Force will play in the commercial chains such as Regal, AMC and Cinemark that house Imax screens as well as most museums and other sites with Imax theaters (which have played space-related Hollywood fare including Gravity and Interstellar). Although he declines to discuss specifics, Imax Entertainment CEO Greg Foster expresses his confidence in the film, saying, "Star Wars: Episode VII is the ultimate crossover movie — it crosses over to everyone." A further factor: Abrams, a fan of the format, has filmed a sequence with Imax cameras to take advantage of the oversized screen.

Rival distributors have resigned themselves to Force taking over Imax screens — and their premium ticket prices — during the holidays. November releases such as Sony's Spectre and Lionsgate's The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2, which have Imax dates, will wind down by Dec. 18. Warner Bros.' In the Heart of the Sea, set to open Dec. 11, will get only one week in Imax. Fox's The Revenant, set to go wide Jan. 8, might get a crack at Imax screens by the Jan. 15 weekend. So far, Imax hasn't announced any January bookings beyond a Jan. 29 opening for Disney's The Finest Hours. But if moviegoers really are feeling the force, then Star Wars could dominate Imax screens even beyond that.

Source:http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/star-wars-force-awakens-set-817709