Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don't even know what is Burning man... :idk: :nicole:

Yeah I didnt know much about it either until seeing what Leo's friends have posted. It's a place showcasing unique expressions of art in the dessert. A lot of sculptures, bright lights, fire and the like. The atmosphere is reminiscent of Coachella (to me) except without the main focus on music. An artsy type thing, which we know Leo and co are very much in to. :hehe:

Footage of 5 yr old Leo on Romper Room tv show which I had never seen

Barbie

I had never ever heard of Burning Man to Leo mentioned in interviews that he attended the event with his father when he was a young

boy

I read yesterday at the closing of the event on Saturday that Susan Sarandon scattered Timothy Leary's ashes , and I remembered reading in Leo interviews that his father was friends with Leary , and if I recall right , long ago there were rumors that Leo might do a film based on Timothy Leary

Is that really Leo, thought he was misbehaving so much that he got kicked off, the kid seems rather well behaved. Leo mentioned on David Letterman that he was 3 when he went on this show, did he go multiple times or something... sometimes Leo gets his age wrong when talking about the past so perhaps he was mistaken? Also, do they purposely call the kids by a different name?? Because in this different clip she calls the blonde boy Timothy :blink: All questions that are hard to answer, I know.

^I don't think it's Leo. The user who uploaded the 2nd clip on youtube said he's the little boy in the red shirt. If the other boy was Leo he would have mentioned that I guess. Plus I'm pretty sure Leo wasn't for over a year (first clip 1979, 2nd one Sept 1980) or several times in this show after he was kicked off no matter if he was 3 or 5 at this time. At least I can't remember that he ever told about a second try after the messy one. Just my thoughts ;)

Is that really Leo, thought he was misbehaving so much that he got kicked off, the kid seems rather well behaved. Leo mentioned on David Letterman that he was 3 when he went on this show, did he go multiple times or something... sometimes Leo gets his age wrong when talking about the past so perhaps he was mistaken? Also, do they purposely call the kids by a different name?? Because in this different clip she calls the blonde boy Timothy :blink: All questions that are hard to answer, I know.

Aww Timothy is so cute!! "Where's his house?' lol

New pix of Leo & Kelly at Malibu Carnival Fair ; glad he heard our request for new pix :p

Leo's hair looks like it has definitely been trimmed in back since LACMA pix

post-52324-0-1446088278-75432_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088278-77634_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088278-79311_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088278-80582_thumb.jpg

Leo/Romper Room video

I have no idea if that is Leo or not ,just saw video posted several times on Twitter, personally, I always thought Leo had long /bowl cut hair when he was small boy I%20dont%20know.gif

Another new pix from People

leo-dicaprio-435.jpg

Kelly Rohrbach and Leonardo DiCaprio at the Malibu Carnival

AbilityFilms

By Lindsay Kimble

@lekimble 09/07/2015 AT 03:25 PM EDT

Leonardo DiCaprio knows how to keep a lady amused – at the carnival!

The Oscar-nominated actor got affectionate with girlfriend Kelly Rohrbach at the 34th Annual Malibu Kiwanis Chili Cook-Off Carnival and Fair in California over the Labor Day weekend.

The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and actress, 25, stayed close to the actor as they strolled through the fairgrounds, holding hands and sharing sweet kisses while they waited in line.

DiCaprio was dressed casually for the date, wearing a white V-neck T-shirt, with a matching paperboy cap and jeans. Rohrbach threw a sweater over her bare shoulders as they wandered among the many theme rides and even played a few carnival games.

http://www.people.com/article/leonardo-dicaprio-kelly-rohrbach-malibu-carnvial

New pix of Leo & Kelly at Malibu Carnival Fair ; glad he heard our request for new pix :p

Leo's hair looks like it has definitely been trimmed in back since LACMA pix

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

Leo/Romper Room video

I have no idea if that is Leo or not ,just saw video posted several times on Twitter, personally, I always thought Leo had long /bowl cut hair when he was small boy I%20dont%20know.gif

he looks happy :)

He looks nice and happy in the latest pics! Thank you all for the updates! :hug:

On another note, is this Leo in Kelly's latest instagram pic? The stomach looks a little big, but we know Leo's can look like that at the right angle. In the face when you zoom in it kinda looks like him :p

https://instagram.com/p/7XtydrkNmO/?taken-by=kellyrohrbach

Kat

Tks for pix :)

I don't think it is Leo, as Kelly would know you could see Leo in background, and , personally, I don't think she'd post a pix with him in it, she'd edit him out

Jade

I agree, be it the dj pix , Lacma pix, or recent fair pix , I think Leo is looking great :drool:

Kat

Tks for pix :)

I don't think it is Leo, as Kelly would know you could see Leo in background, and , personally, I don't think she'd post a pix with him in it, she'd edit him out

Yeah probs not, it just looks a hell of alot like him :p 

Not sure about this Instagram post/tweet mentioning Leo , as I can't figure out at what angle the tweeter is taking the pix , guess that is suppose to Leo at wheel in background :idk:

But he claims that Leo is driving Porsche right behind him right now in LA I%20dont%20know.gif

25m

stevemcelroyartOnly in LA can Leonardo DiCaprio be behind you in traffic driving himself in a Porsche Cayenne. #Leo

leo.jpg

Mention of Leo at Labor Day party , but don't see Leo in the pix :cry:

They have some group pix, so, maybe, someone else can spot Leo in the crowd :p

http://treatsmagazine.com/treats-labor-day-white-party/

Some video of the party groups

https://instagram.com/p/7WiOb3wHFq/?taken-by=redhotprsociety

https://instagram.com/p/7WfXEnwHA9/?taken-by=redhotprsociety

What: Treats! Magazine’s third annual Labor Day White Party, presented by Absolut Elyx and Stella Artois.

When: Monday, September 7th

Where: Malibu Rocky Oaks

Who: Attendees included actors Leonardo DiCaprio, who came straight from Burning Man, and Sean Penn who wore all-black, despite the dress code, Kevin Connolly, Derek Hough, Russell Simmons, Ryan Seacrest

Why: VIP’s arrived by helicopter, because of course.

http://www.wmagazine.com/parties/2015/09/leonardo-dicaprio-white-party/photos/