Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Great tweet mentioning Leo from Official Jane Goodall Institute

JaneGoodallInstitute ‏@JaneGoodallInst · 52m52 minutes ago

Our #FF this week is @LeoDiCaprio. Leo and #JaneGoodall partnered in 2014 to help save the #elephants. Thank you for all you have done

Notice that the OnandOff climate event that Leo attended last night and has been tweeting about all week in regard to #350 proposition states the the worldwide climate march for 2015 will be Nov 28th & 29th

Wonder if Leo will be present at march again this year , hope so

1411328806000-EPA-USA-CLIMATE-MARCH-NEW-

Art art about Mike Kelly art exhibit opening yesterday mentions Leo and pals being there

From the other side, slipping through a space in the rocks (apparently there was a VIP entrance to the cave), we saw several men file in—one, so clearly identifiable now by his iconic baseball cap that we knew him even in the dark, was Leonardo DiCaprio. While we waited for the men to have their experience in the cave, frustrated at having to wait, the security guard, to our surprise, confirmed our suspicions: “If you look closely, the man in the baseball cap is Leonardo DiCaprio."

Just as DiCaprio emerged from the cave, with his male friends in tow—Christie's Loic Gouzer and actors Fisher Stevens and Lukas Haas—we were finally let into the cave. One solitary Kandor sculpture glowed dazzlingly pink under a clear glass jar lighting up a wall encrusted with faux jewels.

As the rest of us made our way in the rain to the next gallery opening in Chelsea, DiCaprio and friends, we were told, got into a private car.

https://news.artnet.com/people/leonardo-dicaprio-332032

Jade

Tks for link to clip showing Leo at #OnAndOff climate event last night ; guy had great seat :p

Fash

Tks for another pix from event :)

Sighting of Leo @ LAVO last night

@TaraSurick: Missed 3 busses & 2 trains to NYC & ran in the rain in heels. Met @LeoDiCaprio n was behind the booth w @tiesto .. Turned out ok i guess

Jade

I'm just glad when I do have time to post there is new Leo news / pix to post :p

It always seems when Leo is in NY things are popping (Y)

Leo being proud about his upcoming movie "The Revenant" :thumbsup: Jeff Sneider seems to be a filmreporter ;)

Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider)
9/11/15, 8:45 AM
Jeff Wells: "During Telluride I heard second-hand that Leonardo DiCaprio‘s confidence about the quality of The Revenant is through the roof"

And it seems he wasn't only in LAVO ... he's hashtag here at Up&Down last night:

https://instagram.com/p/7e0CEznBB1/

That busy bee :D

Another UP&Down/Leo sighting

LaMonday ‏@LMAOnday · 2h2 hours ago

Chilled at Leonardo DiCaprio's table last night. dope dude. Wish he passed me his pen tho..

Jade

Tks for Sneider /Revenant & Up&Down tweet :)

Yes, it seems like his 1st day in NY Leo took part in 3 things he likes the most = new art exhibit , world climate event , and listening to great music at NYC clubs :p