Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo/Hello Magazine story

Noticed about 10 minutes ago a Hello article on Twitter that was created about Leo using the Instagram pix and video of Leo shouting "Boom" from O'Neal McKnight's Instagram acct.

Well now I notice that the Instagram pix are not showing up and checking McKnight's Instagram account he has removed the pix and video.

http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/1201508247423/leonardo-dicaprio-naomi-campbell-dj-malibu-beach-party

Evident they didn't ask his permission to use them for their article :p :p

Barbie

Gosh , those X17 pix were taken so far away you couldn't tell who was at the party :p :p

And agree with Fash if they had any real idea of who was or wasn't at party they would have known Kelly was there with Leo

Fash

Well what I'm hoping is that some photo sites

"catch on " to some new pix of him either out in LA or wherever he heads next :p :p

Speaking of which next week is the start of the

Venice Film Festival where they are supposed to show the Audition commercial / short , and I was wondering if James Packer might fly Scorsese & Leo over for viewing ???

If do , then we get some new pix for sure :)

Footage of The Revenant was shown to Golden Globe voters today

Leo must have been present to show it to them

Leonardo DiCaprio said that The Revenant "is John Ford played by Tarkovsky

anamariabahiana ‏@anamariabahiana 4m4 minutes ago

@awards_watch it's gorgeous, violent, immersive and Leo kicks ass. The whole cast is outstanding

anamariabahiana ‏@anamariabahiana 52m52 minutes ago Santa Monica, CA

UAU!!!!! WOW!!! #TheRevenant

Jade

Tks so much for tweets regarding Leo /upcoming Venice Film Festival :hug:

Barbie

No, I'm glad you did post the link at is showed , not only, that often they don't have all the facts regarding who was or wasn't with Leo, but that

X17 was so desperate to run the story that they used pix of the party that showed people who could have been famous people or posters from this forum =

at the distance they were taken you couldn't tell :p

Eastofeden

Tks for more Parenthood vids Flower%20for%20you.gif

From Hollywood Foreign Press site about Leo and Inarritu's appearance today and showing of Revenant clip

Oscar winning director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu and his star Leo DiCaprio joined HFPA members for an early screening of clips from The Revenant, the harsh story of an 1823 fur trapper who seeks revenge on his companions who left him for dead after he was mauled by a grizzly bear.

Inspired by real events it follows DiCaprio’s character through deep snow and graphically depicted ordeals including battles with Native Americans and the near-fatal mauling by a bear.

Inarritu filmed it chronologically over seven months in the snows and bitter cold of Canada, in weather which often sunk to minus 25 degrees, using only natural light, which sometimes meant filming for only two hours a day.

Relaxing outside the Santa Monica screening room, a bearded DiCaprio said: “It was a test of all our endurance. I think we all knew going into it we were embarking on an adventure that would test everything about us—and it absolutely did. The weather was so excruciatingly cold”

Inarritu concedes: “We were in very tough conditions in very unfriendly territories. Everybody was frozen, the equipment was breaking and to get the camera from one place to another was a nightmare.”

The Revenant will be released briefly on Christmas Day in order to qualify for Oscar contention and already it is being tipped to win awards for both the director and star.

OMG, the lovely Ana Maria Bahiana commenting on The Revenant makes sooo happy.   :ddr:  I will visit her blog and see if she posted something more there.   :dance:  Thanks a lot ox to post this.    :flower:

And yeah, you're right about x17 online, ox.   :hehe: 

eastofeden: thanks to keep posting this videos, I still have to make time to watch all of them but I hope soon I will. 

Nice to see they are getting the word out on the Revenant. I know it seems they are racing against time trying to get it out there and seen by audiences as soon as possible. 

Thanks Ox, Jade, EastofEden, and everybody for the new content :chicken: 

----------

Kind of cool, from GQ, picture of all of Leo's films set in different time periods.

post-42953-0-1446088264-54033_thumb.jpg

Leo with Kristen Zang and Jim Jordan in the late 90's

post-42953-0-1446088272-85128_thumb.jpg

Thanks for this pic. Cute! Kristen posts alot of throwback pics with leo (kind of weird considering shes married now :rofl: ).She looks really happy right now doing what shes doing :hehe: (shes also aged beautifully too!)

Hate to see him still hanging with Helly :/

Leo DiCaprio, Robin Thicke and Naomi Campbell show off their DJ skills

Leo DiCaprio, Robin Thicke and Naomi Campbell took turns DJing on Sunday at a Malibu, Calif., party co-hosted by ex-con art dealer Helly Nahmad.
“Epic rap battle between DJ Cassidy and Leonardo,” exclaimed a Facebook post by a guest.
Also partying were Leo’s girlfriend Kelly Rohrbach, Johnny Depp’s daughter Lily-Rose, model Stella Maxwell, singer Cassie, Scott Disick and a heavily-bearded Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey.

A spy said, “Robin was DJing most of the afternoon, surrounded by numerous ladies. Cassidy arrived and took over the decks . . . little did he know Naomi was going to take control of the playlist.”
Nahmad was released from prison last year for his role in a $100 million gambling ring.

http://pagesix.com/2015/08/25/leo-dicaprio-robin-thicke-and-naomi-campbell-show-off-their-dj-skills/

I noticed Kelly followed Stella and Lily after/during this on instagram so I wondered why she did that :)