Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^I believe shes got the date wrong :p People Mag mentioned it was from yesterday (tuesday afternoon) :) Thanks for more pics sadako!

http://www.people.com/people/leonardo_dicaprio/photos

Voted :chicken: He and the Great Gatsby are in alot of categories, I hope they pick up a few noms!

^loll some of his photoshoots back in the day were soo akward :laugh: But I blame it on the '90s :rofl:

Gala - 24.10.2013 :wave: 

Scannt by me!

" Leos erster deutscher Schwarm "

Would be great if someone could translate and post to the GD thread  :D :D :whistle: :D

Sadako & Kat

Tks for more Leo/Ed pix :)

Neon

Regarding your question below , Wolf is a Paramount film, and the Paramount film being released this weekend is Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa

However, personally, I agree with a fellow Leo fan that it would seem to make more sense to show it with The Counselor with Brad Pitt, Michael Fassenbender, Javier Bardem as it would appeal to similar audience

Maybe they'll show it with both :)

has anyone figured out which movie the new wolf trailer will be showing in front of?

The girl who met Leo the other night and posted the pix below has posted it on her blog with some great comments about their meeting :heart:

tumblr_mv1xbucwWx1r7qummo1_500.jpg

I actually met, shook hands, and had a conversation with the greatest actor on earth today.

He is the most humble and perfect human I have ever met.

Thank you all for the wonderful findings great pix, news and sightings and everything I also can't wait for the trailer but I think that it will be released on November so fingers crossed

Loved the pics that he was smiling and you can notice the belly which assures that he's preparing for a role

The girl who met Leo the other night and posted the pix below has posted it on her blog with some great comments about their meeting :heart:

I actually met, shook hands, and had a conversation with the greatest actor on earth today.

He is the most humble and perfect human I have ever met.

Fan photo she met him on broadway

Screenshot_2013_10_24_06_42_49_1.png

here were some of the comments from her IG:

sherlinstagram@shevaoli he was texting his supermodel girlfriend that showed up 2 min later :(

sherlinstagram@noeliasophia random sighting on Broadway and waverly I think. Amazing.

twobitterrorDid he smell good?

sherlinstagram@twobitterror lol I was too excited to pay attention. I was literally in a daze.