Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From interview with Wolf's Maargot Robbie talking about working with Leo

She says working with DiCaprio "exceeded her expectations".

"There are a handful of actors who are known in the industry as being extremely lovely down-to-earth people despite their huge profiles, and Leo's one of them.

"He was so professional and wonderful to work with. I'm so happy that I can honestly say that, because he really is. We had a great working relationship, we could improvise endlessly and I could go as far as I could possibly go with a scene and know that he was going to take it a step further, there was no limit, there were no boundaries whatsoever. I think we got some really great material, because we were just so comfortable

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/margot-robbie-i-never-dated-leonardo-dicaprio/story-fni0b8dw-1226743965741

I found new/old pics on Facebook. Those were posted in September, 06. Really nice!

Leonardo DiCaprio Shopping out the St Anthony's Outdoor Market!!

WOW HOW EXCITING IT WAS TO HAVE HELPED LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!! PICK OUT A PAIR OF POLARIZED SUNGLASSES YESTERDAY FROM OUR SUNGLASS STAND AT THE ST ANTHONY'S OUTDOOR MARKET ON WEST HOUSTON AND SULLIVAN STREET IN SOHO. WE THOUGHT HE WOULD PICK OUT A PAIR OF ROUND GLASSES LIKE HE WORE IN THE GREAT GATSBY MOVIE BUT I GUESS HE ALREADY HAS A PAIR. HE GAVE ME HIS AUTOGRAPH AND SAID THANKS FOR THE GREAT SHADES IT WAS FUN PICKING THEM OUT!!! COME SPEND THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY IN SOHO AT THE ST ANTHONYS MARKET AND SEE WHAT LEONARDO PICKED OUT!!!

1234919_579144462144488_1257012323_n.jpg 1239919_579144588811142_1179840293_n.jpg 1184779_579144662144468_586045671_n.jpg 1234051_579144838811117_1677332373_n.jpg

In the article ox posted about Margot have a date for Wolf and it's December 12, I wonder if this is accurate? :idk: Because it was going be on Christmas... it's all very confusing. But I guess Scorsese is still working to edit the movie so... :notsure:

Anyway, I wish we get the new trailer soon than we will have the official new date.

Another possible Leo film project from Deadline Hollywood

EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros is near a deal for Blood On The Snow, the first of a two novel series by The Snowman author Jo Nesbo. It will be developed as a potential star vehicle for Leonardo DiCaprio to be produced by him and Appian Way partner Jennifer Davisson Killoran and Langley Park’s Kevin McCormick. Latter is producing an adaptation of Nesbo’s The Son at Warner Bros.

I hear this was a pricey deal, upwards of $500,000 against $2 million.

The book has been written under the pseudonym Tom Johansson, and it is about a hit man who is asked to kill by his boss to kill the man’s wife. Trouble is, he falls in love with her and things get messy from there. The book was sent out to buyers Friday by Nesbo’s agent Sylvie Rabineau at RWSG. The Norwegian novelist will publish the novel next spring through Knopf, with the sequel, More Blood On The Water, to be published the following year. A year after that, Nesbo will release The Kidnapping, which is kind of connected to all this in that the kidnap victim is Tom Johansson, as Nesbo’s pseudonym becomes a character in his own right.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/warner-bros-buying-jo-nesbo-novel-blood-on-the-snow-as-leo-dicaprio-vehicle/