Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

New pix from Georgio Armani's "One Night Only in NYC" event tonight

Love her hashtags :p

Maria Culver ‏@MariaAngela228 6h

Almost walked in on Leonardo Dicaprio's Armani suit fitting but hesitated and went down another hallway #unfortunate #worthgettingintrouble

nyc.png

Lookkin good :drool: Can't wait to get better quality, thanks Ox and rillo!

not gonna lie, wheather its for a movie or not, his long hair and beard are growing on me...Its definetly Calvin Candice esque, and I wanted to do things so bad to that character sooo :whistle::rofl:

Toni is there too BTW :D

Love the responses that Hailey is getting to her tweet

Hailey Baldwin ‏@haileybaldwin 1m

I'm 10 feet away from Leonardo DiCaprio idk what to do

Responses :

emma ‏@emma_toney 11m

@haileybaldwin run 10 feet back to get a good distance to gain speed and jump on him

Norah ‏@loveandart 5m

@haileybaldwin OMG TAKE A PIC AND KISS HIM AND TELL HIM I SAID HI

xo, ‏@NayabJade 12m

“@haileybaldwin: I'm 10 feet away from Leonardo DiCaprio idk what to do” ATTACK DAMN IT!!!ATTACK!! MAKE HIM DROWN LIKE TITANIC!

Kat ♡ ‏@katherinecamas 5m

“@haileybaldwin: I'm 10 feet away from Leonardo DiCaprio idk what to do” bring him to my house rn

. ‏@chainaatown 43s

"KISS HIM @haileybaldwin: I'm 10 feet away from Leonardo DiCaprio idk what to do"

Fash

Guess so :) https://twitter.com/haileybaldwin

well, of course they would wish for someone like Leo.http://www.slashfilm.com/robert-zemeckis-boards-marwencol-wants-leonardo-dicaprio-for-lead/

Robert Zemeckis could follow up one fact-based live-action drama with another. The filmmaker has signed on to direct Marwencol, based on the acclaimed 2010 documentary of the same title. While no stars are currently attached, Zemeckis and Universal are hoping to land a big-name actor like Leonardo DiCaprio for the lead.

At the center of the story is Mark Hogancamp, a man who emerged from a head injury with severe amnesia. As therapy, he started constructing a 1/6 scale model of a World War II-era Belgian village. Hit the jump for more details on this project and Hogancamp’s remarkable story.

Variety reports that Universal has optioned Hogancamp’s life rights as well as the documentary about him. Jeff Malmberg, who directed the earlier documentary, will executive produce.