Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Nanda for the new/old pics, and Ox for the new possible project! "possible" :p Though I really like the plot!

Nanda

As to Wolf trailer , maybe, if we all keep repeating "We will have Wolf trailer this week! " our joint mind power can make it happen !! :)

We will have Wolf trailer this week!!!!............................. :p

In the article ox posted about Margot have a date for Wolf and it's December 12, I wonder if this is accurate? :idk: Because it was going be on Christmas... it's all very confusing. But I guess Scorsese is still working to edit the movie so... :notsure:

Anyway, I wish we get the new trailer soon than we will have the official new date.

Well the source of this was Vogue Australia, so I think maybe they are publishing the old release date, because these movies usually come out a few weeks to a month after the US release date in other countries, so I think maybe they were just going by the old Nov. 15 release date that coinsided with their possible Dec 12 one :idk:

In the article ox posted about Margot have a date for Wolf and it's December 12, I wonder if this is accurate? :idk: Because it was going be on Christmas... it's all very confusing. But I guess Scorsese is still working to edit the movie so... :notsure:

Anyway, I wish we get the new trailer soon than we will have the official new date.

Well the source of this was Vogue Australia, so I think maybe they are publishing the old release date, because these movies usually come out a few weeks to a month after the US release date in other countries, so I think maybe they were just going by the old Nov. 15 release date that coinsided with their possible Dec 12 one :idk:

From the L.A. Times: Wolf of Wall Street will be released Christmas Day

EXCLUSIVE: After weeks of speculation that Martin Scorsese's "Wolf of Wall Street" wouldn't hit theaters until 2014, the financial drama will arrive on Christmas Day and thrust a late entrant into the Oscar race, say three people close to the film.

But in the process, the Paramount release will likely bump the Tom Clancy reboot "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit," which Paramount has scheduled to open the same day, to early 2014.

"Wolf of Wall Street," adapted from Jordan Belfort's memoir about his meteoric rise and fall as a trader in the 1980s and '90s, was originally set to open Nov. 15, but Scorsese and longtime editor Thelma Schoonmaker have not yet finished the movie, and making that date has long been considered impossible. A recent cut of the film came in at about three hours; Scorsese is in the process of trimming the film.

The film stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Belfort, and the cast includes Jonah Hill and Matthew McConaughey.

As for "Ryan," the Clancy-inspired film is likely to come out in the first quarter, possibly in late January. The movie, which saw new marketing materials released just several weeks ago and gained fresh interest in the wake of Clancy's recent death, will apparently now do battle in a less crowded but potentially less lucrative period.

Paramount could, of course, keep "Ryan" in December, though studios tend to maintain at least several weeks of distance between their big releases.

Paramount is expected to announce its new plans in the coming days.

The studio previously postponed the release of Scorsese's "Shutter Island" from 2009 to 2010, but that film was not considered an Oscar contender. Scorsese was an award-season player two years ago with the fall release of his 3-D period picture "Hugo."

"Wolf of Wall Street" was independently financed by Red Granite ("Friends With Kids," the upcoming "Out of the Furnace"), with Paramount serving as the film's domestic distributor.

A spokeswoman for Red Granite did not immediately return a call and e-mail seeking comment. Paramount declined to comment on the release plans for either film.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/moviesnow/la-et-mn-wolf-of-wall-street-jack-ryan-release-date-20131021,0,7858104.story#axzz2iPf5wE00

Can anyone elaborate on this? Is this really happening? It says that Marty will be honored and Leo is co-chairing the event, on November 2nd. Thanks in advance! 

http://www.lacma.org/event/2013-artfilm-gala

And I just saw this on Twitter. Must be from Monday night. 

Cannot believe I ran into Leonardo DiCaprio again by chance. My life is actually one big joke.

Yayy so happy to hear that Wolf is DEFINETLY going to be released Christmas :dance: That means we HAVE to be gettinga trailer like anyday now :rofl: Thanks Ox!

Summernights: yeah I think it will be happeneing! :) I can't wait to see pics from the event! also thanks for the tweetpic!

NY sighting :)

tiger woods @osamabinladden 8h

Just met Leonardo DiCaprio

that girl was really excited (not hard to believe) about getting her pic with Leo:

Maegan Carmen ‏@beware_maegan 13h @g_milli97 he's been staying at the trump on 5th ave by Central Park. At least that's where I saw him going last time.conversation

Maegan Carmen ‏@beware_maegan 13h @g_milli97 it was a side street so it was pretty empty, no one really saw him Maegan Carmen ‏@beware_maegan 13h @g_milli97 I've seen almost every movie of his more than once, it's hard not to recognize him at this point lolView conversation Maegan Carmen ‏@beware_maegan 13h MY PICTURE WITH HIM CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL. THATS THE BEST PART. I ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD NEXT TO THE HOTTEST MAN ON EARTH. LORD HELP ME. Maegan Carmen ‏@beware_maegan 13h Fo' realz doe, TWICE. WHAT ARE THE ODDS OFTHAT HAPPENING TWICE. I'm dying when I'm 30. It was great knowing y'all ❤️

Can anyone elaborate on this? Is this really happening? It says that Marty will be honored and Leo is co-chairing the event, on November 2nd. Thanks in advance! 

http://www.lacma.org/event/2013-artfilm-gala

And I just saw this on Twitter. Must be from Monday night. 

Cannot believe I ran into Leonardo DiCaprio again by chance. My life is actually one big joke.

604dc61be874a6c2329c1f3ab51ead6f.jpeg

So, Wolf in December? Great, better than 2014. Thanks Ox for the news.

Thanks Barbie for the pic, never seen before :flower:.

Adorable pic with the fan :heart:. He looks really good, a bit tired but good :D. Tks, summernights.

Thanks Kat for the sighting ans Sadako for the tweets, loved her excitement :hehe:.

Barbie

Tks for GLAAD pix I haven't seen before :)

Summer

Tks for fan pix ; lucky girl seeing Leo not once but twice ; I'd gladly settle for once ! :p

Yes, the Leo/Marty/LACMA event was announced earlier in year; I can't wait to see pix

Sadako

Tks for Leo/NY sighting person's tweets :)