Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Ox and Barbie for the pics! :)

Further confirmation and speculation that Wolf will be released this year :dance:

Latest word: "Wolf of Wall Street" looks like it'll make that Christmas date. 2014 fretters can exhale...for now.

@kristapley So when you say "looks like" does that come with a confirmation or are you guessing as much as anyone else?

@awards_watch I'm never "guessing." I'm reporting what I'm hearing internally.

@kristapley Internally like, your guts or internally like @ParamountPics would verify it? It's just that many have been 'hearing' things. ;)

@awards_watch I have actual sources and get information from studio sources that sometimes can't be "on the record." This all started...

And where is that trailer? WTF is going on Paramount/Red Granite, is this some diabolical strategy? :rofl:

Lua & Barbie

Tks for Leo pix :)

Kat

Tks for Wolf/Tapley tweets; if accurate, we should see trailer soon as I would think they were waiting to release the trailer with a release date on it, and now that they know they can make a Dec release , they'll release it (Y)

And where is that trailer? WTF is going on Paramount/Red Granite, is this some diabolical strategy? :rofl:

Wonder the same, hehe. :hehe:

Maybe its a marketing strategy getting people so angry and so worked up over the next trailer, news, etc. that when the movie gets out everybody is just gonna have to freaking see it because it took so damn long, they canceled all family get togethers and they couldn't even contain themselves, they just have to go :laugh: 

Wonder the same, hehe. :hehe:

Maybe its a marketing strategy getting people so angry and so worked up over the next trailer, news, etc. that when the movie gets out everybody is just gonna have to freaking see it because it took so damn long, they canceled all family get togethers and they couldn't even contain themselves, they just have to go :laugh:

agree I think that is their point too to make more publicity

News/ 

Leonardo DiCaprio for Fifty Shades of Grey?! Yes, If Oliver Stone Was in Charge of Casting

And the search for Christian Grey continues.

While hottie Jamie Donan is reportedly the new frontrunner for the role in the film adaptation of E.L. James' erotic thriller Fifty Shades of Grey after Charlie Hunnam dropped out of the S&M flick, director Oliver Stone has another leading man in mind: Leonardo DiCaprio.

Speaking with the Wall Street Journal, the outspoken director, whose most recent movie was 2012's Savages, admitted he's "so out of the loop on feature films," but still had something to say when it came to the Fifty Shades casting shake-up.

The Great Gatsby star was the 67-year-old director's first choice for title role of Seattle-based billionaire Christian Grey, despite DiCaprio being 10 years older than James' character in the BDSM novels.

"He'd make a fortune," Stone said. 

http://www.eonline.com/news/470858/leonardo-dicaprio-for-fifty-shades-of-grey-yes-if-oliver-stone-was-in-charge-of-casting?cmpid=tweol-manual

^It was just Oliver Stone saying Leo would be good, I don't think leo is actually being considered :p Though I definetly wouldn't mind him in a movie like 50 shades :drool:

I would love to see Leo in anything, but I doubt Leo would accept this role... I mean Wolf is already very sexual, lol. :p