Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

what is the precise release date of the second trailer? 10/07 would mean today seeing it's the seventh, but it's not entirely clear as to when it will be released...

Yeah I was expecting it to surface already :idk:

Looking at all these dates for the trailers releases, it looks like alot of them came out 5 days-a week later to what the site reported...

Here is some of the rest !

"When he announced me that, on top of that, Martin Scorsese was ready to direct the film, my choice was quickly done. I would never have dared to dream of such a scenario. Do you imagine ? Scorsese and DiCaprio who make a film about your life ? " We imagine it very well, actually, because Belfort's story, whose the trajectory is no so far of Ray Liotta's character in Goodfellas, had already everything of a feature film by the New Yorker filmmaker.

"As strange as it seems to be, Scorsese always speaks about Goodfellas as it was comedy, said Leonardo DiCaprio, surprised. It's one of the most violent thrillers of all time but he tells you he was bursting out laughing while he was reading the script. He finds the characters hilarious. Without doubt because it's the district where he grew up and that he came across those guys every day at the corner of the street. The Wolf of Wall Street is also a fundamentally New York story and, even if Marty never mixed with the world of finance, he was the ideal filmmaker to produce it and to accentuate its humour, sometimes very dark. That's why I kept on being hung to the project during about 6 years."

Late 2007, the film is effectively in the starting-blocks. Terence Winter, former screenwriter of Soprano and creator of Boardwalk Empire, finished the script, but the strike of screenwriters suddenly paralyzes Hollywood. Warner, which financed the film, decide to quit the project, abandoning Scorsese and DiCaprio. The actor remains evasive about the reasons which pushed the studio to throw in the towel. (p53)

I'm not sure about the translation of the last sentence. Please tell me if you don't understand something, or if I made some mistakes. I'd really appreciate that you correct me :) I'll make the rest later, again, I'm sorry. Actually, it takes me quite a bit of time to translate all those lines haha. 

A pix of Leo & Toni biking in Williamsburg from when he was in New York recently

leonardo-citi-bike-537x359.jpg

By now, it's no secret that Leonardo DiCaprio is an avid Citi Biker. The superstar has been photographed riding all around Manhattan on the blue bikes, and Inhabitat even saw him about to embark on a ride recently at a Citi Bike station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

By now, it’s no secret that Leonardo DiCaprio is an avid Citi Biker. The superstar has been photographed riding all around Manhattan on the blue bikes, and Inhabitat even saw him about to embark on a ride recently at a Citi Bike station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. It’s wonderful to see celebrities utilizing green transportation, but we sure hope that’s an e-cig, Leo! ...

http://www.techinvestornews.com/Green/Latest-Green-Tech-News/actor-leonardo-dicaprio-really-loves-to-citi-bike-photos?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thanks Ox for the pics! few weeks old, but at least we gottem :p

Here is some of the rest !

"As strange as it seems to be, Scorsese always speaks about Goodfellas as it was comedy, said Leonardo DiCaprio, surprised. It's one of the most violent thrillers of all time but he tells you he was bursting out laughing while he was reading the script. He finds the characters hilarious. Without doubt because it's the district where he grew up and that he came across those guys every day at the corner of the street. The Wolf of Wall Street is also a fundamentally New York story and, even if Marty never mixed with the world of finance, he was the ideal filmmaker to produce it and to accentuate its humour, sometimes very dark. That's why I kept on being hung to the project during about 6 years."

Love this! And I also really love the people working on this movie....I mean some of the same people who worked on amazing things like Boardwalk Empire and the freaking Sopranos :dance: it just gets me even more excited leo is involved in this :woot: Thanks Marjo for the translation!

OHHH FINGERS CROSSED WE GET THAT TRAILER :D If we do thats a great indication they are gonna release it this year. :clap:

some wolf tweets :thumbsup:

Ken Adams @TaybackX 7 Oct

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET trailer #2 is on its way. Watch out for Lenny D, boys.

Ken Adams @TaybackX 2 Oct

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET, or should I say, WELCOME TO THE WILDEST PARTY ON EARTH!

looks like leo still chilling in Cali!!!

Curtis Lepore @curtislepore 1h

Leonardo dicaprio just ran past me on sunset lol he in a hurry for something

Chris Pimentel @crazzychrisp 1h

Shouts out to Leonardo DiCaprio running past me and @curtislepore

Nanda23, on 08 Oct 2013 - 4:44 PM, said:Nanda23, on 08 Oct 2013 - 4:44 PM, said:Nanda23, on 08 Oct 2013 - 4:44 PM, said:

Ahhhhh, I think I peed a little :p. You go, Roger :laugh:.

OMG. Finally a new trailer coming soon :ddr:  :dance:  :clap:! Can't wait to see  :hehe:.

Thanks a lot girls for all the updates :flower:.

Leo is hidden somewhere right now, but I can't blame him :hehe:. We know how much privacy is important to him ;).

But I hope we have at least one or two pics this week  :nicole:.

Latest Wolf of Wall Street release news

Scorsese's 'Wolf of Wall Street' Will Be Finished for Release This Year

Fans of Martin Scorsese had their year rattled a bit when news surfaced that Paramount Pictures might have to delay his forthcoming film The Wolf of Wall Street from the November 15th release date to sometime in December. However, there was a chance that if the film wasn't done in time, it could end up being pushed to 2014, which was even more worrisome. Now Showbiz 411 reports that Scorsese and his editor Thelma Schoonmaker are hard at work on cutting the film (the initial cut was around three hours) for a release on Christmas Day this year with a new deadline to have the film completed by November 25th.

The deadline is crucial, because it still gives Paramount enough time to make a big marketing push for the Christmas release, but more importantly, following that deadline, Scorsese goes to the Marrakesh Film Festival where he's the head of the jury. We'll be happy to see Scorsese's new flick stay in awards contention, however, this new move could screw over one of Paramount's other anticipated releases. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (which just released a trailer) is set to release on Christmas Day, and in our last report, it was said that if Wolf of Wall Street lands in December, the Chris Pine led action thriller will get pushed to January 17th, 2014. That's a terrible release date, but at least it's a guaranteed box office victory.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/scorseses-wolf-of-wall-street-will-be-finished-for-release-this-year/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Scorsese's 'Wolf of Wall Street' Will Be Finished for Release This Year

Fans of Martin Scorsese had their year rattled a bit when news surfaced that Paramount Pictures might have to delay his forthcoming film The Wolf of Wall Street from the November 15th release date to sometime in December. However, there was a chance that if the film wasn't done in time, it could end up being pushed to 2014, which was even more worrisome. Now Showbiz 411 reports that Scorsese and his editor Thelma Schoonmaker are hard at work on cutting the film (the initial cut was around three hours) for a release on Christmas Day this year with a new deadline to have the film completed by November 25th.

The deadline is crucial, because it still gives Paramount enough time to make a big marketing push for the Christmas release, but more importantly, following that deadline, Scorsese goes to the Marrakesh Film Festival where he's the head of the jury. We'll be happy to see Scorsese's new flick stay in awards contention, however, this new move could screw over one of Paramount's other anticipated releases. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (which just released a trailer) is set to release on Christmas Day, and in our last report, it was said that if Wolf of Wall Street lands in December, the Chris Pine led action thriller will get pushed to January 17th, 2014. That's a terrible release date, but at least it's a guaranteed box office victory.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/scorseses-wolf-of-wall-street-will-be-finished-for-release-this-year/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Scorsese's 'Wolf of Wall Street' Will Be Finished for Release This YearFans of Martin Scorsese had their year rattled a bit when news surfaced that Paramount Pictures might have to delay his forthcoming film The Wolf of Wall Street from the November 15th release date to sometime in December. However, there was a chance that if the film wasn't done in time, it could end up being pushed to 2014, which was even more worrisome. Now Showbiz 411 reports that Scorsese and his editor Thelma Schoonmaker are hard at work on cutting the film (the initial cut was around three hours) for a release on Christmas Day this year with a new deadline to have the film completed by November 25th.The deadline is crucial, because it still gives Paramount enough time to make a big miiarketing push for the Christmas release, but more importantly, following that deadline, Scorsese goes to the Marrakesh Film Festival where he's the head of the jury. We'll be happy to see Scorsese's new flick stay in awards contention, however, this new move could screw over one of Paramount's other anticipated releases. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (which just released a trailer) is set to release on Christmas Day, and in our last report, it was said that if Wolf of Wall Street lands in December, the Chris Pine led action thriller will get pushed to January 17th, 2014. That's a terrible release date, but at least it's a guaranteed box office victory.http://www.firstshowing.net/2013/scorseses-wolf-of-wall-street-will-be-finished-for-release-this-year/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter