Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Lua, Leo lover, Ox, Barbie, everybody who contributes :flower:

Soo apparently there is some sort of Wolf preview or story in the latest issue of Empire magazine.. you see the "First Look" on the cover:

.Ashley Martinez ?@ashers55 5h

MY AUNT LOVES ME #sohappy #fangirling @Tapscilla pic.twitter.com/k0hl816MSC

0.jpg

Priscilla Tapia ?@Tapscilla 5h

@ashers55 First Look at Scorsese and Dicaprio's The Wolf of Wall Steet. I totally missed that, was blindsided with Loki

Oscar Shakeup: ‘Captain Phillips’ Is Up, ‘Foxcatcher’ Is Out – and What’s Up With ‘Wolf of Wall Street’?

And a big question mark hangs over the head of Martin Scorsese and “The Wolf of Wall Street,” which will not make its Nov. 15 release date.

Now a jam-packed and competitive awards race looks a little less crowded, but just as competitive.

The actual release date for “The Wolf of Wall Street,” Scorsese’s look at the excesses of the financial markets from the perspective of an out-of-control stockbroker played by Leonardo DiCaprio, is now uncertain. Scorsese is working around the clock to trim what was reportedly a three-hours-plus cut of the film in hopes of getting it into theaters before year’s end.

“It is so outrageous,” songwriter-composer Robbie Robertson, who is working on the music with Scorsese and who saw an early cut, told TheWrap. “It is very long, and they’re working day and night trying to get it down.”

The film may still be finished in time for a December release (Scorsese delivered “Hugo” at the very last minute two years ago, and that was nominated for Best Picture), but a move to Christmas would conflict with Paramount’s scheduled release of “Jack Ryan: Shadow One,” which figures to be a more valuable commercial property, if less of an awards presence.

http://www.thewrap.com/oscar-shakeup-captain-phillips-foxcatcher-whats-up-wolf-wall-street

Joan Lumley of Wolf talking about working with Leo on the movie /their kisses

Joanna Lumley has denied she and Leonardo DiCaprio needed 27 takes to get their kissing scene righ

The Absolutely Fabulous actress locked lips with the Oscar-nominated actor, who stars as disgraced New York stockbroker Jordan Belfort, in Martin Scorsese's The Wolf Of Wall Street . She plays his character's aunt.

"Twenty-seven takes - that was a joke. It was going to be a bit of kissing though," she said.

"We did do it again, then we had to do it in close-up, then we had to do a long shot, then over his shoulders and over mine. Then again because I went wrong, and then he went wrong. We did it in a miserably short few, it was lovely, and then I kissed him goodbye."

Joanna, who's promoting the Marks & Spencer "schwopping" campaign to encourage people to swap and recycle their unwanted clothes, joked they got in plenty of practice before the cameras rolled.

"I had to rehearse with him for the kissing. He had to learn from an older woman," she quipped.

The 67-year-old actress, who is 28 years older than Leo, revealed she now has "the biggest crush" on her co-star.

" I have the biggest crush on him and I'm old enough to be his mother. H e's a wonderful actor. I love the way he looks, the things he does and his film choices," she said.

" I was afraid (of meeting him). I've met a few actors who are great, and when you meet them, you think, 'Shame'. This one - divine. Clever, smart, responsible, courteous, hard-working, and as an actor, just perfect."

Joanna even got a parting gift from her kissing partner. She added: "Leo sent me a jacket, which he put 'Love Leo' on the back of. That won't be schwopped."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/lumley-dicaprio-kisses-too-brief-29628161.html

Lua

Tks for Wolf pix :)

Kat

Tks for Wolf article / NY sighting / and news of Wolf/Empire article ;)

Leolover

Tks for more Premiere pix & Wolf pix :)

The two new photos in thPremiere interview  :woot: 

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rw7vhv&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eqpgd0&s=5

thanks 2 Nas 4 da pix!

thanks Kat 4 da updates  :flower:

OMG I hope theres more pics, and I can't wait to read the interview with leo :dance: Thanks a bunch!

And thanks Ox for the johanna article!

Joanna even got a parting gift from her kissing partner. She added: "Leo sent me a jacket, which he put 'Love Leo' on the back of. That won't be schwopped."

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww....soooooooooooooooooooo sweet  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: