Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Giorgio Armani's One Night Only Star Studded Affair

Upon entering the venue guests could take a right into an exhibition entitled "Eccentrico", which displayed some of the designers greatest hits from his 2005 Giorgio Armani Privé to his recent Fall couture pieces. We think Armani should consider putting these on display for more than one night! Afterwards the party got started in an enormous sleek room whose décor matched the modernist Armani aesthetic as Mark Ronson DJ'ed to a very enthused dance floor. So lavish were the surroundings and scene one party goer commented, "This feels like an 80's Wall Street party!" Meanwhile, VIP's like Leonardo DiCaprio (star of The Wolf of Wall Street) and his rumored to be new girlfriend Victoria's Secret model Toni Garrn (yes, he's onto another one!) partied in one of the couch and table settings that was heavily blocked off with body guards. The affair was so heavily star studded you could have confused it with a film premiere. Everyone from DiCaprio bestie Martin Scorsese to Glenn Close, Hilary Swank, Naomi Watts, Ellen Barkin, Renee Zellweger, Dianna Agron, Jeremy Irons, Olivia Munn and even little Quvenzhané Wallis showed up to fête Mr. Armani's return to the Big Apple after a four year hiatus. 

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/scene/article/giorgio-armani-one-night-only

I think Leos now in LA!

Mike Adams @suburbanmike 4h

Called Leonardo DiCaprio tonight at a costume party in Simi Valley and at a bar in Hollywood. I'm not in costume.

Sighting from a tennis court in LA (he had a instagram pic linked to it, but I think he deleted it  :/ )

Who is Pay Ray ❔ @ObeyTheName 10h

Leonardo Dicaprio getting it in at my job

Actually there are more pics. Go down a bit and there's photos of either the same guy as the one posted here or someone in exactly the same outfit, except this one is wearing black gloves and holding something that seems to be an e-cigarette. Is it the same guy or is the other one Leo then? 

I don't know how to post those pictures.