Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Nanda

I'm confused by your first tweet as we know Leo is not in Iceland  ???

Yeah, maybe he said "IS" because he has not found the location yet, so he is still looking :idk:. Perhaps he was there at some point, we just didn't hear anything.

I'm also confused :laugh:.

EDIT

Another tweet:

Stephen Bevan @Stephen_Bevan 2 h

Said Viking also told us Leonardo Di Caprio arrived in Iceland two days ago to scout locations as he wants to make a film about Vikings.

I think they are confused :laugh:.

And yes, I would love if the woman could post a pic of Leo and George :heart:.

the viking project would explain why his hair is so long.

My thoughts :).

^Yeah its getting to be REALLY long :p Like I said too though its not just his hair and his beard...his body is bigger too (not fatter, thicker!)

:weightlift: Can't wait for the final product :laugh:.

Nanda & Barbie

Leo's hair would have to be longer  , and he would have to be more muscled /buff if he was doing the rumored Satori as well.  As the storyline starts off with him in prison , and he is an expert martial arts person:)

LOL, Ox. I forgot that you have read the book. But we have not heard anything about Satori since that tweet we read months ago (from the author) :idk:.

Yeah I'm thinkin the Viking project is looking more likely, because it seems like something leo was already almost ready to do and interested it but had to drop because of the Mel Gibson PR thing :/ Plus we are getting little things here and there more about that than the Satori one!

Though I guess we'll find out soon enough :p 

Nanda, Kat, Barbie

Well, yes, it could well be Viking movie, we'll just have to see. (Y)

Personally, I've always noticed that whenever Leo is not filming he let his hair /beard grow out similar to his Dad/George's , so for now, I think it is more a non filming look than for any future movie :)

Love the writer's comments about the rumored Marwencol film project in the article below

I love the AV writer's take on the likelihood of Leo doing the film,  as well as, what will be the future type of articles  if Leo should do the film, or the other type of future articles we'll see :p

For his dramatic retelling of the story, Zemeckis has enlisted screenwriter Caroline Thompson, best known for Edward Scissorhands and The Nightmare Before Christmas, who seems ideally suited to telling the story of a loner who lives in a fantasy world with darkness constantly on the periphery. Casting has not yet begun, but Zemeckis has announced he would like to sign on Leonardo DiCaprio to play the lead. (Also, he would like a jetpack. And some ice cream. And a pony.) Stay tuned to see either another critically acclaimed film starring DiCaprio, or another insight into which actors get handed the roles that were turned down by DiCaprio these days.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/robert-zemeckis-wants-leo-dicaprio-to-star-in-his,104843/?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=feeds&utm_source=avclub_rss_daily

Kat

Great news about Leo's Twitter followers , tks :)