Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OMG!! The trailer looks absolutely amazing!!  Before you know it, promotions are going to start and we'll get to see it!! I want Leo to host SNL so bad!! Would you all sign if I started a petition to get him on the show?! :dance:  :woot:  :ddr:

Your all welcome :flower:

Unfortunately can only access thumbnail pix ; pix of Leo & Toni taken Friday Oct 25th in L.A.

aflo_aina320410.jpg

aflo_aina320411.jpg

Someone mentioned the ear touching, Not sure when these photos were taken but in one of her instagram pics (one labeled stuck in traffic) it looks like something is up with her ear (pimple, bite, something), maybe that's why he's checking it out... Of course maybe its just the angle of camera...

Responded to in the GD thread :D

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43942-leonardo-dicaprio-general-discussion/page-106

The Hollywood Reporter Reveals the Industry's Top 25 Art Collectors

post-52324-0-1446086388-31555_thumb.jpg 

The A-list star, whose parents named him after da Vinci following a visit to Florence's Uffizi Gallery, collects the heavyweight likes of Jean-Michel Basquiat and Urs Fischer.

But DiCaprio, who for three years now has co-hosted LACMA's glittering Art + Film Gala, made his biggest splash by marrying the collecting impulse with environmental advocacy, raising $38.8 million at a Christie's charity auction for wildlife in May (outstripping auction records for artists Dan Colen, Adam McEwen, Elizabeth Peyton and Rob Pruitt). The actor personally selected the 33 artists (among them, Walton Ford, Schnabel and Banksy), donating his own Andreas Gursky.

"Much like the movies I choose, I never really second-guess the art I like and don't like," he has said. "I just go for it." DiCaprio couldn't resist picking up something for himself: a $700,000 unfinished painting by Takashi Murakami.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/leonardo-dicaprio-651952

Lua

Tks for another Wolf still :0

Pink{/b]

Tks for Armani vid :)

^I thought he could have flown in for a day as toni was out in NY for halloween last night, and just fly back today in for the LACMA. It wouldn't be the first time. Or the tweet could be innacurate. I think hes definetly doing LACMA, so even if he flew out for a little in NY, I doubt we'll be able to find out for sure as he would just be heading back to LA :p

Love your set BTW fash :wub:

Kat

Tks for more L.A. /Leo/Toni pix and NY party tweet :)

If the NY tweet is accurate, I wonder if that is Leo as the scary looking Dracula in the Instagram pix that Toni posted ?

LACMA, Kat, Fash

If Marty is there, I'm sure so will be Leo as the LACMA event , just like when Leo did it with Clint prior to release of J Edgar , is another pr opportunity for Wolf team :)