Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Bless his heart❤️🙏🏻

Sure. It will be  amazing  🙂to do something like that but I am wondering if it's the right time!! I mean what are they going to do with money now?

I mean it's difficult to deliver aid in a war zone! It's so complicated situation out  there! Especially for the international students there who can't pass the borders because the priority is for Ukrainian citizens who want to leave!

1 hour ago, High Priestess said:

He has heart of gold 💛

Hope this isn’t false news. 

Hi I read your posts earlier. I'm very stressed over the situation in Ukraine. Please keep us updated on how you are doing as much as you can and share with us here is there is anything you may need.

6 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Hi I read your posts earlier. I'm very stressed over the situation in Ukraine. Please keep us updated on how you are doing as much as you can and share with us here is there is anything you may need.

Morning!

Thank you for your compassion  and support 💙💛

Please pray for us 🙏 🕊

I'm fine. My city kinda stills safe, but a local airport was destroyed yesterday 😞 

It’s so surreal. Every breakfast or dinner to the sounds of warning sirens looks like the final scene in «Don't Look Up». But there is one huge difference - I really didn’t have it all. 

The whole world is held hostage by a psychopath. His speeches pisses me off. (yep, I speak Russian fluently too). Unfortunately, some Russian citizens believe in that sh*t. Propaganda on tv works. 

Thanks God, Russia is extremely corrupted and annual budget of the largest country is equal to budget of Texas. Politicians stole money that was supposed to be spent on military force etc. In fact, they only created an image that they have such powerful army. Even one of main investigators of BellingCat confirms it. The only serious threat is nuclear weapons.

I’m really proud of our fearlessness people and a brave president. Back to 2019, I persuaded my mom to vote for him, because positive aspects of his nature were obvious. 

I have advice for you, guys. If there is something you want to do then do it. Life is too short. Enjoy every moment. #CarpeDiem 

And, yeah, don’t let the bastards get you down💪

3 hours ago, High Priestess said:

Morning!

Please pray for us 🙏 

I'm fine. My city kinda stills safe.

It’s so surreal. Every breakfast or dinner to the sounds of warning sirens looks like the final scene in «Don't Look Up». But there is one huge difference - I really didn’t have it all. 

A local airport was destroyed yesterday 😞

The whole world is held hostage by a psychopath. His speeches pisses me off. (yep, I speak Russian fluently too). Unfortunately, some Russian citizens believe in that sh*t. Propaganda on tv works. 

Thanks God, Russia is extremely corrupted and annual budget of the largest country is equal to budget of Texas. Politicians stole money that was supposed to be spent on military force etc. In fact, they only created an image that they have such powerful army. Even one of main investigators of BellingCat confirms it. The only serious threat is nuclear weapons.

I’m really proud of our fearlessness people and a brave president. Back to 2019, I persuaded my mom to vote for him, because positive aspects of his nature were obvious. 

I have advice for you, guys. If there is something you want to do then do it. Life is too short. Enjoy every moment. #CarpeDiem

It is unbelievable what Kremlin has done with people's minds in Russia. Hopefully, they wake up one day and see the lies they have been fed. 

I hope you will be safe where you are and that this will end sooner rather than later. ❤

"To make each day count!" -Jack Dawson.

On 3/7/2022 at 12:04 PM, Mirella said:

It is unbelievable what Kremlin has done with people's minds in Russia. Hopefully, they wake up one day and see the lies they have been fed. 

I hope you will be safe where you are and that this will end sooner rather than later. ❤

"To make each day count!" -Jack Dawson.

"To make each day count!" - made me smile. 

I guess I'm the only one who ain't fan of Titanic. 🙈  Just lovely film and that's all. 
My first favourite film was Shutter Island. Then Jay Gatsby put magical spell on me🥰

10 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Magical  

Since I saw the tweet at Twitter & posted it here , unfortunately, like you I’ve found no US news outlet confirming the news 

So , until we get some type of verification, it may well be false news :idk: 

Now I'm curious what's the original source is if true.

7 hours ago, High Priestess said:

Morning!

Please pray for us 🙏 🕊

I'm fine. My city kinda stills safe, but a local airport was destroyed yesterday 😞 

And, yeah, don’t let the bastards get you down💪

Hi thank you for your response! I am a praying person and am praying for all of you every day. I don't have a lot of money but I donated what I could to a soup kitchen in kiev. I must say I'm a pacifist but I've never felt a bigger urge to join the Ukranian army as I do now and I have absolutely no experience. Putin is a monster and I pray every day that someone will take him out. I also greatly admire your President---- he is the right person placed at the right time in power to lead his people. 

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

Hi thank you for your response! I am a praying person and am praying for all of you every day. I don't have a lot of money but I donated what I could to a soup kitchen in kiev. I must say I'm a pacifist but I've never felt a bigger urge to join the Ukranian army as I do now and I have absolutely no experience. Putin is a monster and I pray every day that someone will take him out. I also greatly admire your President---- he is the right person placed at the right time in power to lead his people. 

That’s so sweet. Thanks a million for praying and donating🙏 God bless you ❤️ 

Every Ukrainian appreciate such actions. 
If you had military experience, you could join the foreign legion.

I hope you will visit Ukraine in more peaceful times. 

Putin started as Hitler and will end as Hitler as well. In that case his soul would be stuck between the worlds and couldn’t be reborn again. 

Or we can return the bounty law: Putin wanted dead or alive. There would be huge price for that💰There would be a hero who would kill him especially after such economical disaster in Russia. 
Anyway, karma is real.